你不是第一个因为私人憾事
You're not the first guy to join the CFD
加入芝加哥消防局的人
off the back of some personal misfortune.
听起来你也略知一二
Sounds like you know what you're talking about.
每天搭云梯车出勤…
Getting up on those rigs every day...
很有帮助
helps.
如果你需要发泄情绪
if you ever need to vent about it,
你知道去哪里能找到我
you know where to find me.
我知道我们两人的领导风格不同
I know we have a different leadership style,
工作方式也不同
and different approaches to our jobs,
所以我亲自帮61小队挑了Lennox
which is why I handpicked Lennox for 61.
才值一次班,Lennox就投诉我
First shift, and Lennox files a charge.
Robinson和Lennox不只是针对我
Robinson and Lennox aren't just coming after me...
他们是针对整个51分局
they're coming after all of 51.
这不代表什么,好吗
This doesn't mean anything. Okay?
这也不代表什么
Neither does this.
我是认真的
I'm serious,
保持随兴的关系是唯一能让我
keeping this casual is the only way I can do it...
全心全意投入的办法
completely, totally, 100 percent...
随兴,我懂
Casual. I get it.
我只会穿棉裤,别担心
This is a sweatpants situation, don't worry.
没人会穿西装打领带
Nobody's going black-tie here.
你来了
Hey! There you are.
还以为你要错过了
I thought you were gonna miss it.
马上就要上专业救援任务课程了
I got my Technical Rescue Operations course coming up.
Cruz让我借他的课本
Cruz let me borrow his book...
晚点会稍微指点我一下
gonna give me some pointers later.
那样不算作弊吗
Isn't that cheating?
这就像考试前知道答案
It's kinda like, you know, getting the answers before you take the test?
这不是作弊
It's not cheating.
这叫温习
It's studying.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
其他消防员都是消防学院刚毕业
The other firefighters are gonna be straight out of the Academy.
我比他们老了三、四十年
I got 30, 40 years on them.
-有多少帮助我都接受 -好吧
-I need all the help I can get. -All right.
-你的帮助来了 -但它们很类似
-Here they come. -But they're so closely related
要是你对贝类过敏
that if you're allergic to shellfish,
你也会对昆虫过敏
you're also allergic to insects.
那不代表蚱蜢尝起来像虾
That doesn't mean grasshoppers taste like shrimp.
是水
It's water!
你们觉得这很好笑吗
You guys think this is funny?
你该看看自己的模样
You should see yourself.
这招不错
Not bad.
-我不得不承认 -不错?
-Gotta hand it to you. -Not bad?
是完美无瑕的执行能力
Flawless execution.
棉裤?
Sweatpants. Huh?
在当下很合理
Yeah. It made sense in the moment.
我要说他穿棉裤真的很好看
I gotta say he does look really good in sweats.
好,但你也知道这种事怎么发展的
Okay, but you know how these things go.
前一天还是棉裤
One day, it's sweat pants.
隔天就变成牛仔裤配T恤
The next, it's be jeans and a tee.
在你察觉以前
And before you know it,
某人会在镜前站好几小时
someone's spending hours in the mirror...
就为了把发型打理到满意
obsessing over getting their hair just right.
我才不会那样
I would never.
谁说我说的是你了
Who says I'm talking about you?
我能想象Carver站在镜前想
I can just imagine Carver standing there,
「该分左边吗」
'Should I coif to the left...'
糟了
Oh, no.
他投诉我和Severide,还有脸跑来
How can he show his face around here after he tanked me and Severide?
Kelly很早来上班
Kelly came in early.
要是他看到Lennox
And if he has seen Lennox,
他也会不高兴
he's not a happy camper either.
我要找副区长谈
I gotta talk to Chief.
这对大家都没好处,副区长
It's bad for everyone, Chief...
尤其是Violet
especially Violet.
-我想大家是指Lennox的事?-对
-I assume we are talking Lennox? -Yes, we are.
相信我,我也很讶异他会回来
And believe me, I am surprised he came back, too.
对,他把51分局讲得像是
Yeah. He talked about 51 like
充满压♥迫♥和不良行为的地狱
it was a hellscape of oppression and bad behavior.
我们要把他弄走
We gotta get him out of here.
那种行为会被当成报复
An action like that would be considered retaliation.
现在…
Right now,
我们要耐心等待投诉流程
we wait until the complaints move through the system.
那可能要等上好几个月
That could take months.
我知道
I know.
我在局里和出勤时的每个举动
My every move, here and out in the field...
都会觉得被他放大检视
it's going to feel like I'm being scrutinized,
或随时会被他举报
or about to be reported.
61号♥救护车、81号♥云梯车
(Ambulance 61, Truck 81...)
葛格里街11024号♥
(11024 Gregory,)
-人员倒下,原因不明 -坚持住
-(person down from unknown causes.) -Hang in there, Vi.
有我们支持你
We got your back.
你还好吗?Gibson
You feeling all right, Gibson?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你已经连续两次值班请假
You called out 2 shifts in a row...
感冒一定很严重吧
must've been down for the count, huh?
没事,我很好
Oh, no. I'm good.
只是被传染流感
Just got that flu thing that's going around.
不过我没事,今天感觉好多了
I'll be all right though. I'm feeling a lot better today.
很好
Good.
堵车很严重
Traffic's crazy right now.
靠边停
Hey! Pull the hell over!
这才像样
There we go.
是我们的一个病人,拜托你们快点
It's one of our patients. Please, you have to hurry.
好
All right.
61号♥救护车,似乎只有一名伤者
Hey, 61, it sounds like a single victim!
收到
Copy!
Gibson,让我先进去
Gibson, I'm in first!
抱歉,副队长
Sorry, Lieutenant.
有时他们昏倒
Sometimes they faint
是因为洗肾会引起低血压
because of low blood pressure from the dialysis...
但她先是咳嗽
but she started coughing,
然后大口吸气,接着就昏倒了
and then gasping for air before passing out.
交给我们
We got her.
各位,交给我们处理吧
Hey, guys. We'll take it from here.
脉搏很虚弱,我要给她氧气
Pulse is weak. I'm gonna give her oxygen.
血压很低
Blood pressure's low.
好
Okay.
Mouch
Mouch!
小心
-Hey. -Watch it!
怎么一回事
What the hell is going on?
Violet,这有可能是洗肾造成的吗
Violet, could this be caused by the dialysis?
可能性很低
Highly unlikely.
这是危害物质情况
Hey. This is a hazmat situation.
我们要立刻疏散建筑里的所有人
So, we need to get everybody to clear the building, now!
快点,大家都出去
Let's go, everybody out!
我去搬担架
I'll get some backboards.
不…没时间了
No...We don't have time.
-我们要扶他们出去 -我们有轮椅
-We're gonna have to carry them. -We have wheelchairs.
好极了,去拿轮椅吧
Okay. Great, let's grab them.
-Mouch -收到
-Mouch... -On it.
81号♥云梯车呼叫总部
Truck 81 to main...
我们需要一级危害物质专队
we need a level one hazmat
和紧急医疗一号♥计划
and an EMS plan one
立刻赶来现场
to our location immediately.
收到,81号♥云梯车,专队在路上
(Copy that, Truck 81. Team is en route.)
走吧,各位
Let's go, everybody.
请大家尽快离开
Everybody as quickly as you can.
好
Okay...
坚持住…
Hang on...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表