你可能被人误导了,Charlie
I'm concerned you may have been misled, Charlie.
早安,副区长
Morning, Chief.
你看起来不高兴
You don't look happy.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to say...
Robinson不会撤诉
Robinson is not dropping the charges.
我想也是
Yeah. I figured.
Violet也这么想,但谢谢你的努力
And so did Violet. But we appreciate the effort.
Robinson的立场很坚定
Robinson is immoveable.
她的世界里没有灰色地带
There's no gray in her world.
我可能要越级报告这件事
I may need to take this further up the ladder.
那样会破坏指挥链
You'll be breaking chain of command,
你会赌上你的事业
and you'll put your own job at risk.
那样对谁都没好处
That's no good for anybody.
你可能说得对
Yeah. You may be right.
但我要弄清楚一件事
But I gotta figure out something.
我不懂
I don't understand,
为什么Charlie的医生要故意误诊
why would Charlie's doctor misdiagnose him on purpose?
显然有些洗肾诊所专搞诈骗
Well, apparently, some of these clinics are scams,
无良医生转介病人可以拿回扣
with shady doctors getting kickbacks for referring patients.
我听过这种事,糟透了
I've heard of this before. It's awful.
对,像Charlie这样的人…
Yeah. Someone like Charlie...
他因为别的问题去紧急护理中心
he goes into an Urgent Care for another issue...
那时他罹患支气管炎
in his case, bronchitis.
在那里验了血
Gets bloodwork done,
离开时以为自己有严重的肾脏问题
then leaves thinking that he's got a serious kidney issue
需要洗肾
and needs dialysis.
实在太糟糕了
That's all kinds of messed up.
Charlie发生过两次心律不整
Charlie has had 2 cardiac arrhythmia incidents,
很可能是不必要的洗肾导致
probably due to the unnecessary dialysis.
他还活着就很幸运了
He's lucky to be alive.
从这角度来看,那次出勤也是好事
I guess in that case, the hazmat call did some good.
不然Charlie永远也不会察觉
Otherwise, Charlie would have never known.
我想去找他的医生谈谈
I'd love to have a word with his doctor.
那个刻意误诊他的医生
The one who misdiagnosed him.
相信我,我一定会去
Oh, believe me, I'm on it.
我请Charlie把医生的资料传给我
Yeah, I had Charlie text me the doctor's info,
我会上网好好搜查一番
and I'm about to do a deep internet dive.
查到什么再跟你们说
So, I'll let you know.
拜托了
Please do.
天啊
God...
他很惨
Poor guy.
你知道,我不吃没蛋黄的蛋
You know, I don't eat eggs with no yellow stuff in 'em.
那有什么意义
What's the point?
跟你说一声,是Mouch要求蛋白的
Just so you know, Mouch requested the egg whites.
你该感谢我
You should thank me.
这样你才不会死于胆固醇过高
I'm saving you from a cholesterol-related death.
好吧
All right.
我要扔掉这个没味道的垃圾
I'm throwing this tasteless crap away.
-不准 -我就要
-No, you're not! -Yes, I am!
你什么都不准扔
You're not tossing anything.
放开蛋,老伯
Let go of the eggs, old man!
-别激动… -蛋黄是小鸡
-Easy... -Yellow is chicken!
你们继续啊
As you were.
-你是白♥痴♥,你知道吗 -Gibson
-You're an idiot, you know that? -Hey, Gibson...
你永远无法找到更棒的同事
You'll never work with a better group of people,
或更棒的分局,你知道吧
or at a better house, you understand that, right?
离我远一点
Back off, man.
你有什么问题
What is your problem?
61号♥救护车,人员受伤
(Ambulance 61, person injured,)
北奥格登路5001号♥
(5001 North Ogden...)
借过
Excuse me.
-借过 -让他们过
-Excuse me! -Let 'em through!
让他们过
Let 'em through!
让开,等等
Out of the way! Hold on!
冷静
Settle down!
-让开 -好了…
-Get out of the way! -All right...
发生什么事…
What happened...
Eddie跌倒时撞到吧台
Eddie...he fell against the bar
肩膀伤得很重
and hit his shoulder real bad.
Eddie,我们要帮你翻身
Eddie, let's turn you over.
好
Okay.
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell you think you're doing?
放开他
Get off him!
是开放性骨折
It's an open fracture.
我要剪开外套才能处理伤口
I have to cut the jacket off to get to it.
敢碰我的皮衣,我就宰了你
You touch my leathers, I'll kill you.
好,没必要杀人
Okay, yeah, there's no need to kill anyone,
这只是一场误会,Eddie
this is just a misunderstanding, Eddie.
我能帮你拿点止痛药吗
Can I get you some medicine for that pain?
这主意不错吧?好
Does that sound good? Okay.
50毫克芬太尼,Lennox
50 micrograms of fentanyl, Lennox.
Eddie,你有复杂性锁骨骨折
Eddie, you have a compound clavicle fracture
并且肩膀脱臼
and shoulder separation.
我们必须处理伤口,给你上夹板
We need to dress the wound and apply a splint
然后才能送你去医院
before we can take you to Med,
我们要设法脱掉你的外套
so we do need to get your jacket off somehow.
我来脱
I'll do it.
Rob
Rob!
-我在这里,兄弟 -帮我一把
-I'm here, brother. -Give me a hand.
有我在
I got you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
快
Come on!
好…停…
Okay, stop! Okay, stop! Okay.
好
All right.
不如这样吧,Eddie
How about this...Eddie.
不如…
How about...
我沿缝线剪开就不会造成永久损害
I cut along the stitching that way there's no permanent damage.
然后就能立刻处理你和外套的伤势
And then we can get you and the jacket patched right up.
好吗
Yeah?
拿着
Take that.
好,来吧
All right, let's do it.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我希望这次能让我开车
I was hoping I could drive this time.
那家伙想杀我
That guy wants to kill me.
我没办法在去医院的途中坐在他旁边
I can't sit with him the whole way to Med.
他不会伤害你的
He's not gonna hurt you.
你知道51分局的规章
And you know Protocol at 51
是急救主管负责开车,Lennox
is that the PIC drives, Lennox.
-对,但… -你是要我违背规章?
-Yes...but... -Are you asking me to break protocol?
对,但这有充分理由
Well, yeah, but for good reason.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
而且只是暂时违背
It's just temporary, anyway.
拜托
Please.
如果你害怕
If you're scared,
我不会强迫你坐后面
I'm not going to force you to ride in the back.
因为你和伤者的安全
Because your safety, and our victims' safety
对我而言比任何规章来得重要
is more mportant to me than protocol.
副局长
Deputy Commissioner...
Boden副区长
Chief Boden.
你要跟我们一起开公♥关♥会议吗
You joining us for the PR meeting?
不了,长官,我只想跟你谈一下
No, ma'am. I was just hoping to grab you for a minute.
好
All right.
恭喜你获得屋仑局长的职位
Congratulations on the Oakland Commissioner position.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你大可以送气球过来就好
But you could've sent balloons,
不必大老远跑来祝贺我
no reason to come all the way down here just for that.
我只想说
Well, I just wanted to say that
我很谢谢你愿意考虑我接替职位
I very much appreciate being on your list.
但如你所知,政♥治♥不是我的强项
But as you know, politics aren't my strong suit.
我目前的职位已经是我能接受的
My current position is as far away from my firefighters
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表