剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
她叫他停下 他没有
She told him to stop. He didn't.
她怕得要命 她采取了行动自我保护
Fearing for her life, she acted to protect herself.
她没有开枪去杀死他
She didn't shoot to kill.
她只是让他肩膀受伤来
阻止他的袭击
She wounded him in the shoulder to stop his charge.
她很害怕
She was afraid.
她的害怕有理由吗
Was her fear reasonable?
几年前
一个叫Rebecca Schaefer的年轻女演员
Some years ago, a young actress named Rebecca Schaeffer
在她公♥寓♥前被一个粉丝枪杀
was shot and killed by a fan in front of her apartment building.
Monica Seles在一场比赛中
在网球场后院被捅死
Monica Seles was stabbed in the back on a tennis court during a match.
Gianni Versace
在迈阿密从他家出来时被枪杀
Gianni Versace was gunned down as he stepped from his home in Miami.
George Harrison在这个国家
在他的家里被捅死
George Harrison was stabbed in his home in the country.
John Lennon当他晚上和他妻子回家的时候
John Lennon was shot four times in the back by a devoted fan.
被一个疯狂的粉丝从后背开了四枪
As he was coming home in the evening with his wife.
Courtney Reese之所以带着枪
是因为这之前发生过那么多这种事
Courtney Reese carried a gun with her because of all that had come before.
她不想成为下一个
And she didn't want to be next.
那 是合理的
That... is reasonable.
Simon
Simon.
就你 Shirley 你应该比他们都清楚
Ex-parte, Shirley. You of all people should know better.
是的 那么我们可以把这次会面定性为
Yes. Let's file this meeting under that category, then.
"我们应该更了解的事情"
"Things we should know better".
一个男孩死了
A boy died.
一个女孩也是 12年前 是因为这个吗
So did a girl, 12 years ago. Is that in play?
你扯远了
You're out of line.
一位哲人曾对我说过
A wise man once said to me,
透过一杯Martini 我相信
over a Martini, I believe,
你可以摆出案子所有的事实
算上所有的律师
you can take all the facts of case, figure in all the lawyers,
举出所有能使罪行减轻的情况 但是
extenuating circumstances, and still,
人们忘了 最后还是要看法官
people forget, in the end, it all really comes down to the judge.
你当时说这话的时候 目光熠熠
You said it with such a charming twinkle.
我当时想和你上♥床♥
I was trying to get laid.
小子 结果你得手了吗
And, boy, did you?
我公♥司♥的一件案子落到错误的法官手里了
A case in my office has fallen into the hands of the wrong judge.
这个判决不能让你的女儿复生 Simon
This ruling can't bring your daughter back, Simon.
但是也许它会阻止其他的人枉死
But perhaps it can stop others from dying.
你真的这样认为吗
Do you really believe that?
我怎样认为和你无关
What I believe is none of your damn business.
我是带着善意来这的
I came in to play nicely.
你在浪费时间 Shirley
You're wasting your time, Shirley.
事实上 Simon 我没有
Actually, Simon, I'm not.
我准备好审查你药品案件的审判
看是否有个范式
I'm prepared to audit your sentencing on drug cases to see if there's a pattern.
如果有的话我准备让它公开化
I am prepared to make it very public should there be a pattern.
我还准备公开婚姻美满的
I'm also willing to expose other patterns of a happily,
或者说不美满的法官的其他范式
perhaps unhappily married judge.
X你
Screw you.
你已做过了
You did that already.
现在你面对的是个16岁女孩
Now you're doing it to a 16-year-old girl.
我不会允许的 Simon
I will not allow for it, Simon.
我会用我整间事务所有的资源来对付你
I will bring down upon you the wrath of my entire firm,
而你还不配做我事务所的对手
没有冒犯的意思
for which you will be no match. No offense.
那只乌贼
That squid.
我需要你和Paul谈谈
I need you to talk to Paul.
我吗
Me?
他尊重你
Hey, he respects you.
我不是很确定这是否合适
I'm not entirely sure that would be appropriate.
为何呢
因为我们在一起睡吗
Why, because we're sleeping together?
不是
因为这是对公♥司♥政策的直接冒犯
No, because it's a direct violation of firm policy.
我是合伙人 你是律师 看起来不好
I'm a partner. You're an associate. It just wouldn't look good.
Brad 这和我们的性生活无关
Brad, this has nothing to do with our sex life.
这和你知道我是个好律师无关
It has to do with you knowing I am an excellent lawyer,
成为合伙人是我应得的
就这么简单
and I deserve to make partner. It's as simple as that.
这确实是你应得的
You do deserve this.
我会和他说的
I'll talk to him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Paul Shirley 听着 在被某人恶意散播前
Paul, Shirley, listen, before this gets twisted by the wrong person,
我想让你们知道 我在和Brad睡过
I just want you to know, I am having sex with Brad.
虽然我要他为我和你谈谈合伙人的事
And while I did ask him to speak to you on my behalf regarding partnership,
这和我们在一起无关
that has nothing to do with us having sex
相关的只是我是个卓越的律师
and everything to do with the fact that I am an excellent attorney.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
现在来我办公室
My office, now.
我们就这样等着吗
So we just wait?
法官说了 别离开
这就意味着陪审团也许要作出裁决了
The judge said, "Don't leave". That means the jury is probably close.
如果我们输了呢
And if we lose?
我得判多长时间
How much time will I have to serve?
无法♥论♥定
There's no telling.
普通人可能待上三四年
A normal person would serve maybe three, four years.
但你会被特别对待
But you're a figment.
我不清楚这类人会被如何判决
I'm not sure what the sentence is for those.
成为这么多陌生人的梦想的期待
How odd it must feel to be the object of so many...
有多奇怪啊
strangers... dreams and wanting.
我不怀疑你能很好的从中获利
I have little doubt you're able to trade significantly on that.
但是?
But?
我身上没有现金
It has no currency with me.
幸运的是 你在法庭更有信服力
Well, lucky for me you're more convincing in the courtroom.
你不信任我
You do not believe me.
是的 我不信任
No, I do not.
你所要做的只是捻♥指头(要钱的手势) 对吗
All you ever really have to do is snap your fingers, right?
到了这程度吗
Oh, has it come to that?
你真的要让我做这个动作嘛
You actually gonna make me snap?
从五分钟前 所以的这些胡闹都必须停止了
As of five minutes ago, all of this nonsense has stopped.
密谋 偷听 小把戏...
The intrigue, the spying the tattling, the games...
Marlene 在我说你时不要把头移开
Marlene, don't turn your head away when I'm speaking of you.
抱歉 Shirley
Sorry, Shirley.
自从你来这家公♥司♥后 就有了敌意的涌动
Ever since you arrived at this firm, there has been a current of spite.
必须让它停止 否则的话 可能会导致免职
It will stop as well. If it doesn't, consider it grounds for dismissal.
Marlene 出去 Denise 留下
Marlene, leave. Denise, stay.
Denise 你不会成为合伙人
Denise, you will not be making partner.
什么
What?
不管你其他的把戏 你和Brad睡的事实
Regardless of all your other antics, the fact that you have slept with Brad
就让整家公♥司♥有了性骚扰指控的威胁
exposes this entire firm to sexual harassment lawsuits.
荒谬
That's absurd.
这家法律事务所上上下下都有人一起睡
There are people sleeping with each other all over this law firm.
Alan Shore 让两个女人
Alan Shore mated two women
在大厅彼此厮打
and had them trying to murder each other in the lobby.
你现在把自己和AlanShore相比?
You're comparing yourself to Alan Shore now?
这也太低级了吧?
How low are you going here?
Shirley 你看不到
她在毁坏我们的家庭吗
Shirley, don't you see, she is ruining our family?
这不是个家庭
这是家法律事务所
This isn't a family. It's a law firm.
那么Marlene占了我的位了
So Marlene's getting my spot.
什么位置
What spot?
Denise 当Marlene被雇时
Denise, when Marlene was hired here,
她就带进了几个大客户
我们一直都打算让她做合伙人
she brought in several major clients and it was always our intention to make her partner.
为何你认为可以和她抗衡
Why did you think you were competing with her?
是这样?
So that's it then?
我恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
嘿 Guido
Hey, Guido.
陪审团主席 你们有了定论了吗
Madam Foreperson, have you reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, your honor.
坚强点
Be strong.
我会的
I'll try.
这是洛杉矶 总是判决无罪的
This is LA, it's always "not guilty".
我们陪审团判定Courtney Reese
We the jury find the defendant Courtney Reese...
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表