剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Your relationship with Mr. Ferrion
使得从你得知这些犯罪行为以来
might very well be an extension of lawyer-client privilege
就已经处于律师-客户保密协定的保护之下
since that's how you first learned of these crimes.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我会留意的 我会和地区检察官谈谈
I'll look into this, discuss it with the DA.
但是情况不容乐观
But I'm not optimistic at this point.
对方进展挺顺利的 呵
It's going that well, huh?
你干吗让她出庭作证
Why in god's name did you let her testify?
因为陪审团要听她说她没有做过
Because the jury needed to hear her say she didn't do it.
报纸上的那个蠢货说
That bubblehead on the news is saying
她就像一个神经病一样淡漠
she came off cold to the point of psychotic.
希望在交叉审问的时候 她能够融化一点
Hopefully on cross, she'll warm to the temperature of a popsicle.
这个案子完全是推断出来的Shirley
The case is completely circumstantial, Shirley.
就算我们的辩辞很苍白无力
As anemic as our defense may be,
这个指控从头到尾…
the prosecution has nothing in the end but...
都只是推断而已
suspicion.
你忘了点东西
You're forgetting something.
每个人都想她被定罪
Everybody wants her to be convicted.
911 接线员
911 operator.
是这样的 我的丈夫心脏病发 请派辆救护车来
Yes, my husband had a heart attack. Please send an ambulance.
我们在1622 Wigham drive in Sudbury
We're at 1622 Wigham drive in Sudbury.
请尽快
As soon as you can.
这就是你打的911电♥话♥
That was your 911 call?
是的
Yes.
你听起来并不悲伤
You didn't sound wildly distressed.
我试图保持镇静和接线生沟通
I was trying to remain clam to communicate the information
以便拯救他的生命
in the hopes of saving his life.
啊 你在试图保持镇静
Ah, you were trying to appear calm?
是的
Yes.
在那个时候 我不知道这样也可以成为犯罪
At that time, I didn't know it was a crime.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
根据Richmond侦探的证词 你没有哭
According to detective Richmond, you weren't crying.
你的睫毛膏甚至都保持原样
Your mascara wasn't even running.
我想如果我真的做了而想要逍遥法外
I suppose if I were trying to get away with something,
我应该确保我有多条后路可退
I would have made sure there were some streaks.
我同样也会把红酒杯洗干净 抹掉指纹
I might have also washed out the wine glass, wiped it for prints,
还有各种一个清白的人想不到的措施
there are all sorts of things the innocent forget to do.
整个赡养费的概念是建立在性别的基础上的 法官阁下
The whole concept of alimony is gender-biased, your honor.
如果你研究过立法的意图 就知道里面潜在的含义
The unstated rationale, if you examine legislative intent,
是女性不能养活自己
is that women cannot provide for themselves.
-Bauer小姐 这…
-这些条款意图让
- Ms. Bauer, is there...
- The stated intent goes to sacrifice,
女性放弃职业 成为家庭主妇
women forsaking careers to stay at home raising families.
Bauer小姐…
Ms. Bauer...
可以肯定的是 立法者并没有想到
Certainly the Framers never intended
法律在有一天会成为不正当的手段
for law to be perverted to the extreme where one day it could be applied
来强迫女性工作以资助一个游手好闲的人去玩高尔夫球
to force a woman to work to support a deadbeat's golf habit.
我感觉到了你话里的情绪
I detect emotion in your voice.
法律的本质
The essence of law,
法官的职责 是维护公平
the role of a judge, is to accomplish fairness.
你觉得这样公平吗
Does this seem fair to you?
律师 我很乐意撤销赡养费的规定
Counsel, I would love nothing more than to repeal alimony
或者至少修改它以符合现状
or at least amend it to some sort of merit-based formula,
而也许某天这会变成现实
and maybe someday that will happen,
但是你要知道
but come on.
我在这里不能够同意你提出的宣告式判决的动议
I certainly cannot grant a declaratory motion here,
而我想你也清楚这一点
and I suspect you know that.
动议被否决
Motion denied.
基于你对赡养费的理解
Given your leaning toward acrimony,
我想我必须建议我的委托人撤回他善意的折扣了
I feel I must advise my client to withdraw the charity-of-heart discount.
数字重新回到89万美元
The number goes back to $890,000.
想一想 祈祷一下
Think on it, pray on it.
我们可以抱着冷静的态度再进行协商
We can speak again with calm minds.
现在怎么样
What now?
我把它交给你们两个了
I'm turning this over to the two of you.
我要你去调查他
I want you to depose him,
找出他所有的财务记录和家庭记录
subpoena all his financial records, his family's records,
找出任何可以质询他的文件
hit him with interrogatories, document production.
如果他有女朋友 同样调查她
If he's got a girlfriend, depose her.
如果她有在资助他 找出证据来
Find out if she's providing any financial support.
我要和那个牧师打一场资料战
I want a paper war with the reverend.
我要你们两个把他们的生活搞得鸡飞狗跳
I want you two to make their lives miserable,
这样他们俩就会爬着回来求我和解
so they both come crawling to me to settle.
这是一场战争
This is war.
这是…
This is...
War (战争)
④ War, huh, yeah ④
what is it good for (是为了什么 )
④ what is it good for? ④
Absolutely nothing (毫无意义)
④ Absolutely nothing ④
这就是我上法学院的原因 为了争论问题
This is why I went to law school, to argue the issues.
那么现在你到底愿意嫁给我吗
Now are you marrying me or not?
我还在等待答案
I'm still waiting for an answer.
你从来没有问过我啊
You never asked me.
我没吗
I didn't?
我想是我说漏嘴了 是吗
I guess I tipped my hand, didn't I?
Of innocent lives (无辜的生命)
Of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mothers' eyes
(战争就意味着泪水将布满母亲的眼睛)
War means tears to thousands of mothers' eyes
when their sons go out to fight
(当她们的孩子赶赴战场)
when their sons go out to fight
and lose their lives (而一去不复返)
and lose their lives
War, huh, good God, you all
(战争 老天 你们大伙)
War, huh, good God, you all
what is it good for (到底是为了什么 )
what is it good for?
Absolutely nothing (毫无意义)
Absolutely nothing
yeah
yeah
over there(在那儿)
over there
over there(在那儿)
over there
send the word (把话带去)
send the word,
send the word over there (把话带去那儿)
send the word over there
No, no, no (不 不 不)
No, no, no.
I said war (我是说战争)
I said war
huh, yeah
huh, yeah
what is it (是什么 )
what is it?
The yanks are coming (扬基队要来了)
The yanks are coming,
the yanks are coming (扬基队要来了)
the yanks are coming
war (战争)
war
那不是歌♥词
That isn't part of the song.
歌♥词中间"插花" 人们喜欢这样做
Getting both points into your cross. Love it.
灰色地带
Gray area.
Over there (在那儿)
④ Over there ④
send the word (把话带去)
④ send the word ④
war (战争)
④ war, huh ④
那句"上帝 你们大伙"是什么
But what was with all the "good god, you alls?"
啊 那就是Edwin Starr的精髓
Ah, that is vintage Edwin Starr.
上帝 你们大伙 试试
Good God, y'all! Try it.
-不了
-别 感觉很爽
- I'll pass.
- No, it feels good.
上帝 你们大伙
Good God, y'all!
Alan 嗨
Alan, hey.
呃 Alan Shore 这位是Malcolm Holmes
Um, Alan Shore, meet Malcolm Holmes.
很荣幸Tara和我说了很多你的事
A pleasure. Tara's told me so much about you.
真的 她可是处心积虑不让我知道你的事
Really? She's managed to be surprisingly discrete about you.
噢 我和Malcolm 我们…
Oh, Malcolm and I, we...
我们是…
we're...
老朋友了
Old friends.
你是那个曾经偷取了她芳心的人
You're the one who stole her heart.
而你是那个现在她芳心所系的人
And you're the one she willingly gave it to.
官司进行得怎样
How's your trial going?
不错 你呢
Fine. Yours?
很好
Splendid.
你说的对 他很有趣
You're right. He is funny.
这么快落幕了
Show over already?
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表