剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
抢劫可不像杀人那么糟糕
Robbery isn't as bad as killing a man,
你都帮我脱了罪
and you got me off on that.
游戏里只有2张免狱卡
There are only two get out of jail free cards in the game,
而你2张都用完了
and you've used them both up.
和爷爷问好
Say hello grandpa.
嗨 爬爬
Hi, paw paw.
嗨 你好 宝贝
Hi. Hello, sweetheart.
Rachel又开始吸毒了
Rachel is using again.
我决定插手这事
I've decided to do an intervention.
Fiona呢?
And Fiona?
我会暂为照看她直到Rachel康复
I'll assume custody until Rachel is well.
我们总是说 我们结婚是多大的错误啊
We always said what a mistake it was for us to get married.
也许更大的错是离婚
Maybe the blunder was splitting up.
你要结婚了 却吻了另一个女人
You are getting married, and you're kissing another woman.
不是随便哪个女人 我保证
Not just any woman. I promise.
为了能保留Cape May的别♥墅♥
As a concession for keeping the cottage in cape may,
你愿意放弃在Great Barrington的房♥子
you're willing to give up the house in Great Barrington.
和价值超过70万的古董白镴
And the antique pewter valued at over $70,000.
这可是相当友善的表示 对您而言
A considerable gesture of goodwill on your part.
然而 还有一些是Natalie决不肯放手的
However, there's something that Natalie's determined to get her hands on,
我也决不会同意的...
and I simply can't permit it...
我的维多利亚时代的情♥色♥艺术藏品
My Victorian Erotica collection.
维多...什么?
Vic... what?
维多利亚时代的情♥色♥艺术
Victorian Erotica.
我相信你也了解 和现在很像
As I'm sure you're aware, much like today,
18世纪晚期是一个保守的社会时期
the late 1800s were a socially conservative time.
在压抑的时代里...
During repressive eras...
色情文艺兴盛起来
Pornography thrives.
我们喜欢称为"情♥色♥艺术"
We prefer "Erotica".
我拥有维多利亚时代的
I'm in possession of the premier collection
在西半球的最重要的情♥色♥艺术藏品
of Victorian Erotica in the western hemisphere.
我打算把它作为遗产赠送给世界
I intend for it to be my legacy to the world.
呃...这事我清楚了
Um... Just so I'm clear here,
我们在讨论文学作品 照片...
we're talking about literature, photos...
和机器
And machinery.
机器?
Machinery?
维多利亚时代是工业时期的高峰
The Victorian Era was the height of the industrial age.
一旦新技术产生
首先被运用于色情艺术作品
Whenever new technology arrives, its first use is erotica.
很像是网络...
Much like the Internet...
和网络色情文学
and Internet porn.
情♥色♥艺术
Erotica.
不 那些东西仅仅是色情
No, that stuff's just porn.
呃 Clifford 这些情♥色♥艺术品
哪些是在你婚后获得的
Um, Clifford, was any of this erotica acquired during your marriage?
实际上 全部都是
All of it, actually.
那么 法律上 Natalie有权拥有
这些藏品的大部分
Well, then legally, Natalie is entitled to a significant portion of the collection.
Shirley 我家族的金钱和事务
都和这间公♥司♥紧密相连
Shirley, my family's money and affairs has been connected to this firm
你们要赚钱 就必须帮我得到我的收藏
since you opened your doors. I want my collection.
你别想得到它 Clifford
You'll never get it, Clifford.
而你肯定是Natalie
And you must be Natalie.
Shirl
Shirl.
Ivan?
Ivan?
你一般不负责家庭事务案
You don't normally practice family law.
为何你在处理一起离婚官司
What are you doing on a divorce case?
Cabot教授的资产和我们公♥司♥有紧密联♥系♥
Professor Cabot's estate has a strong tie to the firm.
他需要我 你呢?
He wanted me. And you?
我也需要你
I wanted you.
为了遵循公开诚信原则
As a matter of full disclosure,
Tiggs先生和我 多年前曾结婚
Mr. Tiggs and I were once married many years ago
这将令人信服地出现利益冲突
and could conceivably present a conflict of tersest.
建议你们任何一方 或者双方都更换律师
Either one or both of you would be advised to request change of counsel.
我不换
I'm not giving up my attorney.
都没异议?那太好了
No takers? Great.
可以开始了么?
Shall we?
你不是想要把收藏品分开吧
You don't want to tear apart a collection.
完整的才能叫做一样"收藏"
That's why it's called "a collection".
如果你少花点时间在那些藏品上
If you spent a little less time with the collection,
现在我们就不用在这分割它了
we might not be here dividing it up now.
各位!
People!
认识我之前
你甚至没听过"健壮的土耳其人"
Before you met me, you'd never even heard of "The Lusty Turk"...
Clifford...
Clifford...
如果不是我 那幅"两个马戏团的处♥女♥"
已经挂在别人家的壁炉上了
If not for me, "Two circus Virgins" would be hanging over someone else's fireplace.
Natalie Clifford 如果你们都不让步
Natalie, Clifford, if neither of you can budge on this,
这事就要闹上法庭 由法官决定藏品归谁
then we will end up in court and a judge will decide your collection's future.
好吧
Fine.
为何我们不休息下
Now why don't we take a break and see
看看明天 能否有更好的解决办法
if we can come up with a better resolution tomorrow.
好吧
That's fine.
我一会儿就下去
I'll be right down.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you.
我还以为他们没完了呢
I thought they'd never leave.
你的missus...missy怎样了?
So how is the missus... missy?
蜜月比较特别
The honeymoon was exceptional.
Guadalupe?
(西班牙的一个岛)
Guadalupe?
一个极度无趣的岛
只能整天不停地做♥爱♥
An atrociously dull island. Nothing to do but have sex all day and night.
顺便一说 Shirley 我有外遇了
By the way, Shirley, I'm having an affair.
哈 Ivan 你还真没让人失望
Huh. Ivan, you do not disappoint.
你已经结婚4星期了
You've been married four weeks.
好像是5星期
Seemed like five.
你和谁外遇呢
And whom are you having the affair with?
你呀
You.
目前为止 对我来说不是件好事
Well, so far it hasn't been very good for me.
不知你是否看早上的网络新闻报道
I'm not sure if you follow the morning network news shows,
但我在岛上遇到一对夫妇
but I caught a couple on the Island.
按照专家的说法 一个人不一定要
And according to the experts, one doesn't have to actually
身体上出轨才被认定为欺骗
have a physical relationship to be considered a cheater.
开玩笑?
No kidding?
认真的
No kidding.
如果我们的友谊...
If our friendship...
暂时这么称呼吧...
Let's just call it that...
比我合法婚姻关系的感情更深
ils deeper than my primary relationship,
那严格来说 我在感情上背叛了我妻子
them technically I'm emotionally cheating on my wife.
那就是Katie和Matt所说的
而他们的面容是那么真诚
(Katie和Matt是一部电视剧中的人物)
That's what Katie and Matt say, and they both have such trusting faces.
除了迎合你的幽默 我还能怎么做?
Besides humor you, what can I do?
承认你在感情上和我有外遇吧
Admit you're having an emotional affair with me.
并且考虑发展到肉体上 毕竟
Consider making it physical, since, after all,
我们已经奔着那方向去了...
we're already halfway there...
今天到此为止吧
And let's call it a day.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea,
而且我认为Katie和Matt也会同意的
and I'm sure it's something Katie and Matt came up with as well.
回家找你太太去吧 Ivan
Go home to your wife, Ivan.
你是要和我分手么?
Are you breaking up with me?
回家吧
Go home to your wife.
Shirley 你知道我不是光明正大的人
Shirley, you know I don't play fair.
那也是你爱我的原因之一
That's one of the many reasons you love me.
你帮我装了Jean Nate了么?
(jean nate 一种香水)
Did you pack my jean nate?
是的 装了
Yes, I packed your jean Nate.
我睡觉的眼罩呢?
What about my nighttime eye patches?
没有眼罩我可睡不着
I can't sleep without my nighttime eye patches.
晚上好 Adele
Evening, Adele.
快走!
Step on it!
哇喔 哇喔 哇喔 哇喔 等等!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait!
Piper女士!
Mrs. Piper!
我已经警告过你了
I have warned you before about this.
你让我别无选择了
You leave me no other choice.
报♥警♥ 我要她因为绑♥架♥而被逮捕
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表