剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
我觉得我们最好聚在一起
I thought it might be a good idea for us to get together
吃些糖果 聊聊学校的事情
and have a whole bunch of sugar and talk about school.
好的
Okay.
你今天最喜欢的课程是什么?
What's your favorite part of the day?
我喜欢所有课程
I like all my classes.
但最喜欢的是绘图 着色和手工
But, I guess art. Drawing and painting and stuff.
我记得四年级时
When I was in fourth grade
我必须要画匹马
I remember having to draw a horse.
那真是度日如年
It gave me a very rough time.
我在研究Magritte
(Rene Magritte 超现实主义画家)
I'm studying Magritte.
你喜欢Magritte哪一点?
And what do you like about Magritte?
他组合事物的方式
The way things are put together.
太超脱现实了
It's so unlikely.
和其他画作一样漂亮
They're beautiful like other paintings
却能让你思考
but they make you think,
你想知道为何事物就是它存在的方式?
you wonder why things are the way they are.
他有一幅作品 画着一根烟斗
He has this one, a picture of a pipe,
下面写着
and under it says,
"这不是一根烟斗"
"This is not a pipe".
原作是法语写的 我给你翻译了
It says it in French, I translated it for you.
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe"
(法语原文)
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe".
没错!
That's it!
也是我最喜欢的之一
One of my favorites as well.
它给了我一幅画灵感
It gave me an idea for one.
Marissa 这太棒了
Marissa, this is wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
每个人都要女孩子笑
Everyone is always telling girls to smile.
没人对男孩子说过
Never say to guys.
我认为笑被看高了
I think smiling is overrated.
看看这个
(一男贱笑 标题为《指控延期 正在进行》)
As you can see.
我不会允许你毁掉我的Barry!
I will not allow you to destroy my Barry!
这猫死了 它成了“植物猫”
The cat is dead. The animal is a vegetable.
这是自然法则 大限已至天命难违
Guys... Nature has spoken. When it's your time, it's your time.
和那些戴着起搏器和移植人工瓣膜的人去说吧
Says the man with the pacemaker and the prosthetic balls.
那是两回事
That's different.
Denny? 我是合伙人
Denny? I'm a partner.
那是一只猫
It's a cat.
一点没错 Brad
You're exactly right, Brad.
在这种重要的案子中
我从未如此相信过一个同事
I wouldn't trust an associate with a case this important.
这是Bev的猫
This is Bev's cat.
看到那个家伙了吗? Bev的第四任丈夫
That guy in there? Bev's fourth husband.
Mattress Majesty
Mattress Majesty.
身价百万 美国的一个问题就是
Worth millions. Troubling thing about America.
每个人都有可能长大并富有
Anybody can grow up and be rich.
Denny 不管怎样 它还是一只猫
Denny, still. It's a cat.
Barry Manilow可不仅仅是猫
Barry Manilow is not just a cat.
什么?
What?
Barry Manilow 猫的全名
(著名歌♥手名字)
Barry Manilow. Cat's full name.
这下更好了
Even better.
Barry Manilow是Bev的猫
Barry Manilow is Bev's cat.
Bev问题就是我Denny Crane的问题
And if it matters to Bev, then I, Denny Crane,
我必须要装成两肋插刀的样子
have to pretend that it matters to me.
可是 Denny...
But, Denny...
Bev会很高兴
Bev will be happy,
这让我高兴 也让你高兴
which make me happy, which make you happy.
所以实际上 Brad 你要接这个案子让自己高兴
So really, Brad, you're doing this to make you happy.
两个月前 我走向自己的车
Two months ago I was walking to my car
就快到了 我都掏出钥匙了
and I was almost there, I was already getting out my keys,
这时那个男人...
when this man...
我不知道在哪里... 他...
I don't know where... he...
他一把抓住我 然后...
he grabbed me, and...
慢慢来
Take your time.
完事以后 他就不停的打我
After he was done, he just kept hitting me
不停的打了又打...
and hitting me and hitting me...
我醒来时已在医院了
And then I woke up in the hospital.
所以你没特意选择圣玛丽医院?
So you didn't choose St. Mary's specifically?
没有 我完全不省人事
No, I wasn't even conscious.
他们把我带到最近的急救室
They just took me to the nearest emergency room.
在你接受治疗的整个过程之中
At any time while you were being treated,
是否有护士或医生提到这次袭击
会让你有怀孕可能?
did nurses or physicians bring up the possibility of becoming pregnant from the attack?
我妈妈和我问过
My mom and I asked about it, and
他们说几率很小
they said the chances were small.
但我还是想服用事后避孕药
but I wanted to take the morning-after pill
以防万一
anyway just in case
然后Dr. Tusten说天主教医院不能进行这种治疗
and Dr. Tusten said that was not an available at a Catholic-affiliated hospital.
你们在圣玛丽医院待了多久?
How long were you at St. Mary's?
三天
Three days.
你们出院以后?
And after you were discharged?
我们去见家庭医生
We went to our family doctor to
想获得药物处方
try to get the prescription there.
就是那个时候他们告诉我
药物必须要在72小时内服用
That's when they told us that it has to be taken within seventy-two hours.
一切都晚了 我那时已怀孕了
It was too late. I was already pregnant.
你准备如何处理这次怀孕?
How do you plan to handle the pregnancy?
我在道德上一直反对堕胎 所以...
I have always been morally opposed to abortion, so...
当然 我没预料过这种情况
of course I never imagined this.
我不... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
当你被告知
When you were told that
无法提供紧急避孕措施时
emergency contraception was unavailable,
你是否要求过转院
在其他地方获得药物?
did you ask for a referral to get the medication elsewhere?
没有 因为...
No, because...
你或者你母亲在医院期间
有没有再次提过当心怀孕?
Did you or your mother bring the concern up again during your time at the hospital?
他们说得很清楚...
Well, they had made it pretty clear...
对不起 Amelia 有或没有?
I'm sorry, Amelia. Yes or no?
没有
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有其它问题了
Nothing further.
是Denny的命令
It was on Denny's orders.
Bev的猫
It's Bev's cat.
那个女人对公♥司♥的影响日益增长
That woman's influence on this firm is increasing daily.
至少 案件不会上庭
Well at least the case won't go to court.
他们同意仲裁
They've agreed to arbitration,
只要仲裁人看到证据
once the arbitrator sees the evidence
他就会下令拔掉管子
很可能就那样
he'll rule to pull the plug and that'll be that.
你最好希望他不会
You'd better hope he doesn't.
再说一遍?
Come again?
Brad 你之前企图贿赂Denny的未婚妻
要她离开他
Brad, since your attempt to bribe Denny's fiance to leave him failed
结果完全失败 所以我们现在要好好伺候她
以免她告诉Denny
so miserably we must now stay on her good side lest she tell Denny.
你得要速战速决 别弄出什么动静
You have to win the case quickly and quietly.
好像来了个他奶奶的莎士比亚
(之前三句对话讲述的事情像一出肥皂剧)
It's like Friggin Shakespear around here.
Kumi医生 作为妇产科医师
你能告诉我们
Dr. Kumi, as an OB-Gyn, could you tell us
怎样和为何要采取紧急避孕措施?
how and why emergency contraception is used?
一种和避孕药片类型相同
但剂量更高的荷尔蒙激素
It's a higher dosage of the same hormones that are used in birth control pills.
作为最后关头的紧急避孕用品
It's administered as a last minute contraceptive to prevent pregnancy.
以你的专业意见看来
它和堕胎药有何关联?
And in your expert opinion, how is it related to the abortion pill?
它不像RU-486
也就是通常所说的“堕胎药”那样
It's not. RU-486, also called the "abortion pill",
中断已经发生的怀孕
terminates an existing pregnancy.
紧急避孕措施和其他避孕措施一样
Emergency contraception, like all methods of contraception,
都是在怀孕发生之前进行阻止
keeps a pregnancy from occurring.
如果受精卵已经成功进入子♥宫♥壁
And if a fertilized egg has successfully
是否意味着怀孕已经发生?
been implanted meaning a pregnancy has begun?
使用事后避孕药没有任何效果
Taking the morning-after pill has no effect.
它只能阻止怀孕 不能中断怀孕
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表