剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
I was a little disappointed I didn't get one.
什么 你想进监狱啊
What, you want to go to prison?
不是 但是那种快♥感♥
No, but the excitement,
成为众目所瞩的焦点
being at the center of it.
也许下一次我应该考虑留下点线索 就像BTK杀手一样
(B.T.K是70年代初德克萨斯州连环杀手的代号♥)
I think next time I'll leave little clues like that BTK killer,
也许留下些暗示有很有趣
maybe little hints to make it fun.
你说的"下一次"是指什么
What do you mean "next time"?
噢 呃…
Oh, uh...
我只是喜欢做白日梦
I just like to daydream.
我猜我就像个小Walter Mitty
(Walter Mitty为James Thurber 笔下著名的人物形象
在英语中常用来指喜欢空想的人物)
It's my little Walter Mitty self, I guess.
Bernard 你真的不认为你会再杀人了 是吧
Bernard, you seriously don't think you'd ever kill again, do you?
当然不会 但是…
Of course not but...
我怀念…
I miss...
手中握有生杀大权的感觉
it was very empowering, taking a life.
就像是上帝一样
It's godlike.
当然 我不会再做这种事了
I wouldn't do it again, of course.
Garrett 我的法官是谁
Garrett, who's my judge?
第3庭的Hober法官
Judge Hober in division three,
发现他妻子和车样设计员的奸♥情♥后于7月离婚
Got divorced in July after catching his wife with a car detailer.
她获得了位于Nantucket的房♥子
She got the house in Nantucket.
我要如何辩诉
What am I arguing?
我能找到的最好辩点就是公共政策
The best I could can up with is public policy.
离婚法不适用
Divorce law is archaic.
你要自己看看吗
You'll read the memo yourself?
很好
Right.
这个牧师 随便说句 曾经3次被以性骚扰被起诉
This minister, by the way, has been sued three times for sexual harassment.
-我的意思是 我们可以根据…
-很好
- I mean, we could base...
- That's nice.
提出宣告式判决的动议 准备好明天就交上去
File a motion for a declaratory judgment, mark it up for tomorrow.
你根本就不应该接这个案子Denny
You never should have taken the case, Denny.
当一个美女说"帮我脱身吧(让我高♥潮♥吧)"
(get off俚语里有获得高♥潮♥的意思)
When a beautiful woman says, "get me off,"
你就该帮她 Shirley
you get her off, Shirley.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
噢 你的目的从来不简单
Oh, it was never simple for you.
有没有想过我们的名声
Have we thought about our legacy?
要知道 成也Mark Geragos 败也Mark Geragos
(Mark Geragos是美国著名律师 详情请google)
You're gonna go from being Mark Geragos to being Mark Geragos.
Denise
Denise,
你在处理自己的离婚案子
you're handling your own divorce?
有两个律师帮我
I have two associates helping me.
但是你自己在处理
But you're handling it?
请别人来做吧
Hire somebody else.
Shirley…
Shirley...
Denise 请别人来做
Denise, hire somebody else.
人们去听你模仿Edwin Starr唱歌♥
People come to hear you sing as Edwin Starr,
即使你不是真的Edwin Starr
even though you're not the real Edwin Starr?
是的 而且他们主要是想听我唱"War"
Yes, and mainly they want me to sing "War".
Emmerich先生 这有什么大不了的
Mr. Emmerich, what's the big deal?
你看 世界并不认同我们在战争中取得的成就
这总是让我们感到不满
Look, we get upset with the world for not joining our war efforts,
但是如果美国人自己都感到怀疑
but how can we build a coalition abroad
我们又怎么能够说服海外的其他人
if the American people at home don't seem convinced?
因此美国人有义务闭嘴作出信服的样子
So Americans have a duty to shut up and look convinced?
我们生活在一个不同的时代 这是我的俱乐部
We live in different times. It's my club.
我选择支持我们国家 而这首歌♥不是
I choose to support our country. This song doesn't.
让我们听听
Let's hear it.
什么
What?
我要在这儿听一次
I want to hear it here.
在庭上
In court?
明天下午2点 休庭
2 o'clock tomorrow. Adjourned.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
她是个金发美女 没整过容 Denny Crane
She's a blonde, all-natural. Denny Crane.
我们当时在做♥爱♥ 他突然捂着胸口
We were making love when suddenly he started to grab his chest.
我当时肯定他心脏病发作了
I was sure he was having a heart attack.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I called 911,
但是他们来到的时候已经迟了
but by the time they got there, it was too late.
在那之后
At some point,
你获悉了你的丈夫同时服用了伟哥和硝化甘油
you learned your husband had both viagra and nitroglycerine in his system.
是的
Yes.
而你也知道硝化甘油是来自于红酒里
And you learned the nitroglycerine had been traced to the wine.
是的
Yes.
调查表明一些硝化甘油胶囊被倒入红酒里
It was determined the capsules were emptied into the wine.
这看上去的确像是谋杀 Kelly
That certainly looks like murder, Kelly.
这正是他所期望的
Which is exactly what he intended.
你在说他想要死
You're saying he wanted to die?
而且设计成谋杀来陷害我
And frame me for his murder.
即使我们有协定 他还是为我的外遇而感到十分愤怒
Even though we had an arrangement, he became extremely angry over my affair.
你对你男朋友说的那些话呢
What about the statement you made to your boyfriend
关于你丈夫的心脏病
about your husband having a heart attack?
是一个笑话 一个糟糕的笑话 但是…
It was a joke, a bad one, but...
事情就是那么巧 他就是心脏病发死的
Pretty big coincidence, him dying of an apparent coronary.
如果Frances Stadler无意中听到了这个笑话
If Frances Stadler overheard the joke,
我相信她一定会告诉我的丈夫
I have no doubt she told my husband about it,
这就给了他一个主意
which likely gave him the idea.
你的丈夫怎么会恨你恨到这种程度
How could your husband hate you so much
以至于他要用死亡来陷害你
he was willing to die just to frame you?
他愿意去死也许是
He was willing to die perhaps,
因为他太爱我了
because he so insanely loved me,
而我爱上了别人
and I was giving my love to another.
你没有杀他
You didn't kill him?
我绝对没有杀他
I absolutely did not kill him.
你到底在搞什么
What the hell was that?
你表现得就像一个没有感情的动物
You came off as the most unfeeling person!
-别急Brad
-别急
- Take it easy, Brad.
- Take it easy?
我们的目标是激起陪审团的同情心
The goal is to get the jury to sympathize wither,
而她却表现得像一个结霜的雪女
and she's coming off like frosty the snowgirl.
这个问题怎么样 你在乎吗
How about this question? Do you care?
-你是否在乎过他的死
-好了
- Do you even care if he's dead?
- All right.
我搞不懂 这就是你自保的手段
I don't get it. Is this how you try to save your life?
那我该怎么做 哭
What was I supposed to do, cry?
那会是一个好的开始 让我告诉你
That might be a start and let me tell you something,
如果你不在交叉审问中表现得像一个人类
if you don't come off as human in the cross-examination,
你就完了 如果你现在还没算完的话
You're done, if you're not done already.
我装不出来
I can't pretend to be something I'm not.
陪审团也会发现的 不是吗
The jury would see through that, wouldn't they?
听好 我们要说的是 如果你不配合陪审团
Look, what we're telling you is, if you don't let the jury in,
如果他们看不出你是个活生生的人
或者至少觉得你像个人
if they don't see you as a human being, or at least a distant cousin thereof,
今晚读一读《父亲离家时》或其他类似的东西
(Fred Gipson 的感人小说 1957改编成电影)
read "Old yeller" tonight or whatever it takes,
明天准备好释放你的情感
but come in here tomorrow ready to reveal emotion.
否则 你就准备在监狱里度过余生吧
Otherwise, you'll be spending the rest of your life in jail.
他有没说他想要杀了谁
Did he say he was gonna kill somebody?
没有 但是我突然间觉得他会的
No, but I'm suddenly beginning to think he will,
因此我带着沉重的心情来到这里
which is why I'm here with a heavy heart.
他关于杀人到底说了什么
What exactly did he say about killing?
那使他感觉像上帝…
It makes him feel godly, which...
这可不是我指引他信教的目的
the whole reason I introduced him to God was to go in another direction.
好吧 我们不能够因为空想而逮捕他
Well, idle fantasies, that's not something we can arrest him for.
那他之前犯下的谋杀案呢
But what about his past murders?
老实说Piper夫人
I'm gonna be honest, Mrs. Piper.
你把他描述得那么夸张
You admittedly described him as grandiose.
这意味着他对你说的话很可能是自我吹嘘而已
That means his little confessions to you could be interpreted as boasts.
但是你曾经因为那些谋杀而逮捕过他
But you arrested him for those murders.
也因为缺乏证据而不能起诉他
And couldn't prosecute him because of lack of evidence.
但是现在我给你提供了证据
But now I'm giving you evidence.
问题就在于此
Which is problematic.
你和Ferrion先生的关系
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表