剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Call Boston PD I want her arrested for kidnapping.
哦 在你那么做之前 亲爱的
你可以帮我做件事么?
Oh, before you do that, dear, could you do one thing?
什么事?
What?
打电♥话♥给Alan Shore
在电♥话♥簿里有
Call Alan Shore. He's in the book.
为何你要试图绑♥架♥这个女人
Why did you try to kidnap this woman?
她没有绑♥架♥我
She wasn't kidnapping me.
她在帮我逃跑
She was helping me escape.
哦 别逗了...
Oh, come on...
Alan...
Alan...
犯罪正在发生啊
A crime is being committed here.
Adele被软禁了
Adele is being held prisoner.
继续说
Go on.
Adele一直在医院里忍♥受绝望的煎熬
Adele's been in the hospital suffering from depression.
最近她儿子死了
这让她几乎崩溃了
Her son died recently, and it really devastated her.
上周 他们让她出院
Last wee, they took her out of the hospital,
带她去了那个所谓的"生活援助站"
and they brought her here to this so-called "Assisted Living Center".
还给她吃抗抑郁药
They put her on antidepressants.
她开始感觉好些了
She started feeling better,
问自己何时能回家
and she asked when she could go home.
然后她发现法♥院♥已经指派了
That's when she found out the court had assigned
一个资产管理人接管她的财产
a conservator to be in charge of her estate.
Donald Wharton...她从没听说过的人
Donald Wharton... a man she'd never even heard of.
他有我的授权书
He has my power of attorney.
他控制了我的银行帐户 我的财产
He has control of my bank accounts, of my property.
他...他正在卖♥♥掉我的资产
He... he's selling off my assets.
他没得到我允许 正在花掉我所有的钱
And he is spending all of my money without my permission.
Adele...你有家人么?
Adele... Do you have any family?
自从我的儿子死后 就没了
Not since my son passed away.
Catherine...
Catherine...
如果你清楚这是对Adele不公正的
If you knew this injustice was being done to Adele,
在你企图绑♥架♥她之前
为何你不直接打电♥话♥给我
why didn't you simply call me before you attempted to kidnap her?
亲爱的 你...
你帮我解决了2次便利店的抢劫案
Well, dear, you... you'd helped me out on those two convenience store robberies,
更别提那次谋杀了
not to mention the murder.
我不想觉得我是你的负担
I didn't want to think I was becoming a bother.
所以...一个人只要填一些表格
So... one has only to fill out a few forms,
然后就能混乱地得到政♥府♥授权?
and is then fury licensed by the state?
很简单的 现在很多管理人都很称职
It's that easy. Now many conservators are perfectly qualified,
但少数人就和豺狼一样
but the lesser ones are Akin to the Jackal.
他们在医院的走道里使劲嗅
They sniff around hospital corridors,
猎取没有家人的老年人
hunting for senior citizens with no family ties.
一旦锁定一个目标
When they corner one,
那个保管人就带着紧急动议去找法官
the conservator goes before a judge with an emergency motion,
那个法官 有太多案子要处理
就很快签署了授权书
the judge, overburdened with caseloads, quickly grants them a power of attorney,
突然间 他们就开始侵蚀那老人的生活
and suddenly, they sink their teeth into that senior's life.
他们占有老人的财产
剥夺他们所有的决定权
They seize their assess, strip away all their decision making powers,
然后虚报花销 从老人的资产里拿钱
直到骨头都被剔干净了
then run up charges, feeding off the estates until the bones have been picked clean.
这些人真厉害
Wow. Aren't people grand?
Alan 你在吃什么?
Alan, what are you eating?
牙买♥♥加的荔枝果
如果你煮来吃味道就像炒鸡蛋
Jamaican ackee. It tastes like scrambled eggs if you cook it.
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
你要如何起诉Adele的保管人
How do you want to proceed with Adele's conservator?
Wharton先生?
Mr. Wharton?
去他的老窝瞧瞧就知道了
A visit to his den would be a good start.
恩 为何不呢
Hmm, why not?
避开粉红色的部分
它们被证实会导致呕吐或死亡
Avoid the pink parts. They've been known to cause vomiting or death.
首先要谈一下Paul Lewiston
The first thing we should talk about is Paul Lewiston.
等他来了再谈吧
Let's wait until he gets here.
是这样 他不会来这了
Well, that's the point. He's not getting here.
自从他照看他的孙女开始
他的日程表有点不可靠
His schedule's been a bit shaky since he's taken custody of his granddaughter.
孙女?
Granddaughter?
Fiona 他的女儿Rachel在...
Fiona, his daughter Rachel's in...
哦 对 对 对 那个瘾君子
Oh, right, right, right. The druggie.
她不是瘾君子
She's not a druggie.
她正在接受治疗
She has an addition for which she's receiving treatment.
我们不需要Paul 去他的
我来接管这 有什么事么
We don't need Paul. The hell with it. I'll take care of this. What's on his plate?
呃 首先 Paul要对夏季律师
候选人进行最后一轮面试
Uh, to start with, Paul has final interviews for summer associate candidates.
无聊 下一个
Boring. Next.
呃 这是本月最紧要的
Uh, it's almost the first of the month.
需要有人和大楼管理者进行一次会面
Someone needs to meet with the building manager.
我去吧
I'll take that.
Sam Wolfson本周要安排时间见一面
And Sam Wolfson wanted some time this week.
哦 Sam和我又到一起了
我搞定Sam
Oh, Sam and I go way back. I'll cover Sam.
伙计们 就这样 瞧?问题解决了
Well, folks, there you are. You see? Problem solved.
Denny Crane...开始插手管理了
Denny Crane... Hands on management.
Paul去哪了?
Where's Paul?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
我缺席今早董事会议是没办法的
My absence at this morning's partnership meeting was unavoidable.
我必须带Fiona去看儿科医生
I had to take Fiona to the pediatrician.
完全理解 Paul
Perfectly understandable, Paul.
我们只是想知道你何时回来全职工作
We're just curious when you'll be returning to work full-time.
Shirley 最近我成了单亲父母
Shirley, I have recently become the single parent
一个3岁的小孩无依无靠
除了和我一起
to a 3-year-old child who has no one but me to depend on.
Paul 我知道这很不容易
Paul, I know it's hard.
不 这不是容不容易的问题
No, it's not about being hard.
是我处事的优先原则改变了
It's that my priorities are different now.
突然间 这公♥司♥好象没那么重要了
And suddenly, this firm doesn't seem so important.
Denny Crane... 这里的主人
Denny Crane... master of the house.
你好 Denny 你怎样?
Hello, Denny. How are things?
再好不过了 paul
我听说了你那吸毒女儿的事
Couldn't be better. Paul, I heard about your druggie daughter.
我会控制好局面的
I've got things under control now.
你随便来不来都行
Why don't you take the time you need?
谢谢 正有此意
Thank you. I intend to.
Shirley
Shirley.
"吸毒的女儿"?
"Druggie daughter?"
什么
What?
我们对加强前台保安工作进行补偿
We covered the increased security at the front desk,
而你会去处理14楼地面漏水的问题
and you're going to repair the water damage on the 14th floor.
是的 没问题的话周五搞定
Da, I take care of Friday if good.
很好
Very good.
顺利的话 我们下个月见
What went smoothly. So I guess I'll see you next month.
那...
So...
我忘了件事
I'm forgetting something.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 是这样的...
Right. Here's the thing...
我不知道我忘了什么
I don't know what it is I'm forgetting.
信...信封
E... envelope.
你在要求我行贿么
Are you asking me for a bribe?
不是!不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no.
白♥痴♥
Cretins.
那么...
So...
你打算告诉我了么
Are you gonna tell me?
是的 你拉链拉好了
Yes, you're zipped.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
Denny 如果你不介意的话
Denny, do you mind?
Shirley 你是我的人
Shirley, you're my girl.
除了我自己的 我绝少看别人的脸
I rarely look at people's faces other than my own,
但你苍白的脸色告诉我一定有事
but your pallor was telling me something.
男人的问题?
Man trouble?
是Ivan
It's Ivan.
除非得到他想要的 不然他不会罢手
He won't stop until he gets what he wants.
现在他想要的是我
Right now what he wants is me,
而且...这一次 我不相信能和他在一起
and... for once, I don't trust myself with him.
那...为何不干脆和他外遇
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表