剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
I just wanted to feel... hot.
试穿了一下
Tried it on.
看上去不错 懒得脱下来了
Looked good. Kept it on.
- 这不表示我原谅你了
- 明白
- Doesn't mean I forgive you.
- Got it.
Denny 你穿粉红色真可爱
Denny? You look pretty in pink.
- 我不会和你上♥床♥的
- 什么都好
- Not having sex with you.
- Just the same.
你再说一次我们的装扮叫啥?
What exactly is our costume again?
这叫做 呃
It's, um,
"我穿白色燕尾服很好看"
"I look good in white tails".
噢 不错
Ah. Right.
谢谢你 我有对你说过这句话吗?
Thank you. Did I say that?
你对Alan Shore 说过
To Alan Shore you did.
- 什么都没对你说?
- 没有
- Nothing for you?
- No.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
这不是一个陷阱
It's not a trick question.
难道我就不能有一点私人空间
Can I have a solitary, pensive moment,
保留一点自己的想法?
keep a thought to myself?
你忘了你在想什么
You forgot what you were thinking.
我并不想假定这场仗
I don't presume to know whether
到底是好是坏Denny
this is a good war or not, Denny.
但是毫无疑问这是一场复杂的战争
But there can be no dispute it's a complex one,
一场我们作为公民 作为爱国者
one that we as a citizenry, as patriots,
必须要了解的战争
need to be talking about.
你只需了解的东西是 让我来打这场仗(官司)
Here's all you need to know, put me in charge.
- 我赢定了
- 那当然
- I'll win the damn thing.
- No doubt.
你认为军方会不会
Do you think the army
让两只火烈鸟当兵?
would let two flamingos enlist?
你不问没人会回答
Don't ask, don't tell.
我们Crane家族中大部分都属于火烈鸟
(Crane原意为鹤科鸟类)
Most of the Cranes in my family were flamingos.
确实是的
Indeed.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表