剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Boston legal
那些媒体已经把我诬蔑成一个黑寡妇了
The media has painted me as the black widow,
说我是色♥诱♥七十岁老男人
从而骗取钱财的淘金者
the golddigger who's poisoned her 70-year-old rich husband.
我不是一个邪恶的人
I am not an evil person.
是的 Bernie你就是
Yes, you are, Bernie!
你在一周内杀了2个人
You've killed two people inside of a week.
根据你的所作所为 你就是一个邪恶的人
By definition, that makes you evil!
你愿意我带你去教堂吗
Would you let me take you to church?
对方律师是我很久以前的男朋友
Opposing counsel is someone I used to date.
-我好像告诉你了
-我想你没有
- I thought I told you.
- I think you didn't.
某人杀了他 Kelly
Somebody killed him, Kelly.
意外服药过量没有说服力
Accidental overdose will be very hard to sell.
有颗胶囊被倒进红酒里
The capsule was emptied into the wineglass.
谁会这样服用硝化甘油
Who takes nitro that way?
-我没有杀害我的丈夫
-这可是梦想中的案子啊 不是吗
- I didn't kill my husband.
- Dream case, isn't it?
高关注度 有争议性 十分重要的结案陈词
High profile, splashy, big closing.
无罪释放
Get the not guilty,
和委托人上♥床♥ 全部要素齐备
have sex with the client, it's all there.
基本上 她在任何的时候都是面无表情
就像石化了一样
Basically, she looks as unemotional as ever, almost calcified.
她当然是这个样子 我的意思是 别傻了
No doubt she's calcified, Bobby. I mean, come on!
她是一个冷血杀手
She's a cold-blooded killer.
如果能够参加此案 我愿意做任何事
I'd give anything to be in on this case.
那你为什么去那里露面 然后抗♥议♥呢
Why don't you just show up and start objecting?
很好笑吗
Funny.
任何一个服用伟哥的人 相信我 我遇过很多
Any man who takes viagra, and trust me, I have been with a bunch,
医生要说的第一件事就是别和硝化甘油一起用
first thing the doctor says is don't take nitro.
而且这些硝化甘油还不是药片
And these weren't nitro tablets, by the way.
是胶囊
They were capsules,
趁人不测时被打开然后倒进红酒里
opened up and poured into the wine to avoid detection.
她以为我们都是傻瓜吗
Does she think we all just fell off a turnip truck?
一开始 当我们赶到案发现场时
First of all, when I got to the scene of the crime,
她显得十分冷静
she was completely calm.
她的表现得很冷酷 面无表情 事不相关的样子
Her expression was cold, blank, detached.
她说了什么吗
Did she say anything?
她说他的心脏出毛病了
She said it was his heart.
然后她说他早些时候有过胸痛
And then she offered that he was having chest pains earlier.
就像是她在尝试让我们认为这是一场自然死亡
It was as if she was trying to steer us to natural causes,
也许是为了避免尸检
perhaps to head off an autopsy.
反对
Objeion.
反对有效
Sustained.
之后 当我们向她出示了毒性检验报告后
Later, when we confronted her with the toxicology reports,
她就沉默了
she just went silent.
我们问她是否有人想要杀死她的丈夫
We asked her if anyone had a motive to kill her husband.
在回答我们的问题时她一直很冷淡
She coldly responded that she was through answering our questions.
你当侦探多久了 先生
How long have you been a detective, sir?
22年
22 years.
有没有曾经和刚死了配偶的人说过话
Ever have occasion to talk to someone whose spouse just died?
当然有
Of course.
你曾遇见过处于震惊状态下的人吗
You ever known such a person to be in shock?
当然
Of course.
当受到惊吓时 面无表情有没有可能
是其中的一种表达方式
Is it possible one manifestation of shock is a blank expression?
我想是的
I suppose.
你有没有调查过其他有可能杀死Joel Nolan的人
Did you investigate the possibility that anybody else killed Joel Nolan?
我们排除了她以外的其他人
We ruled everybody out but her.
很抱歉 也许我没看到
I'm sorry. Maybe I missed it.
但是你的报告中有提到其他的嫌疑人吗
Is there any reference in your notes to other suspects?
没有
No.
你有和别人提过你有其他怀疑目标吗
Did you mention to anyone that you'd considered other suspects?
没有
No.
你有调查过自杀的可能性吗
Did you investigate suicide?
我们排除了自杀
We ruled out suicide.
嗯 所以他永远都没机会升职
Hmm, there's a cop who will never make captain.
Crane先生 请上来
Mr. Crane, approach, please.
我曾经警告过Shore先生
I have instructed Mr. Shore,
现在我也同样警告你 别在我的庭上乱说话
I will so instruct you not to make comments to undermine my courtroom.
Shore先生已经为自己在审判完后
招来了一场牢狱之灾
Mr. Shore has already bought himself a jail sentence at the conclusion of this trial.
我不会介意为他找个同伴的
I'd have no compunction about assigning him a bunkmate.
很抱歉 法官阁下 我有 呃…
I'm sorry, your honor. I have, uh...
疯牛病
mad cow disease.
我想你也有 看他的眼睛
I think you do, too. Look at his eye.
法官阁下…
Your honor...
It's 25 miles from home, girl
(女孩我离家25里)
It's 25 miles from home, girl
my feet are hurting mighty bad
(我的腿累得抽筋)
my feet are hurting mighty bad
now I've been walking three days
(现在我已经走了3天)
now I've been walking three days
and two lonely nights
(还有孤独的两晚)
and two lonely nights
you know that I'm mighty mad
(你知道我已筋疲力尽)
you know that I'm mighty mad
这就是你所说的安静的喝一杯
So this is your idea of a quiet little drink?
我说了安静吗
Did I say quiet?
也许我是指稍后在我住所里的睡前饮料吧
Maybe I was referring to the nightcap at my place later.
Malcolm 我们来这里干嘛
Malcolm, what are we doing here?
台上这个人是我的委托人
That man onstage is my client.
他要求我来这里
He asked me to come here.
他为什么叫你来这里
Why did he ask you here?
他们不给我唱"War" 这就是我找你的原因
("War"是EDWIN STARR著名的反战歌♥曲)
They won't let me sing "War", that's why.
这可是我的代表歌♥曲
It's my trademark song.
我就是Edwin Starr 老天
I'm Edwin Starr. Good god, you all.
那个 理论上说 Johnny你不是
Edwin Starr已经死了
Well, technically, Johnny, you're not. Edwin Starr is dead.
但是我是他的侄子
But I'm his nephew.
我完全继承了他的智慧和外表
I've inherited the rights to his library and his likeness.
在舞台上 我就是他
而你见过不唱"War"的Edwin Starr吗
For stage purposes, I'm him. And what is Edwin Starr without "War"?
为什么他们不让你唱
Why won't they let you sing it?
他们认为这首歌♥是反美国的 而且不光是在这里
They consider it anti-American, and it's not just here.
在克里夫兰 底特律 贝克斯菲尔德 我都遇到过
I'm getting it in Cleveland, in Detroit, Bakersfield.
每个地方都是如此
It's starting to happen everywhere.
what is it good for Absolutely nothing.
(这是为了什么 毫无意义)
hat is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
再说一遍
Say it again!
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
他们自己都唱起来了
They're singing it themselves.
他们还以为我会出去把它作为加唱
They still think I'm coming out to do it as an encore.
当我不出去时 他们就只能带着失望回家
And when I don't, they're gonna go home disappointed.
这简直毁掉了我的表演
It's killing my act.
War(战争)
War, huh
上帝啊
Good god, y'all!
穿上她那尤物套装 把头发染成淡黄
Got her little outfit on, hair all bleachy blonde,
正是她喜欢的方式
just the way she likes it.
而我要告诉你们大伙
I am telling you folks,
到最后这都会变得一文不值
none of this will be worth a hill of beans in the end.
Denise
Denise?
陪审团都不蠢 他们很聪明
This jury is not stupid. It's smart.
她罪责难逃…
She is as guilt...
Tim
Tim.
嗨 我想你还记得Diddum牧师吧
Hey, listen, I think you remember reverend Diddum,
至少听过他的名字
At least hearing about him.
你好Denise
Hello, Denise.
你好
Hi.
原来这位牧师同时也是一位律师
Well, it turns out the reverend is also a lawyer,
而我 决定让他负责我的离婚
and well, I've decided to let him handle my divorce.
你委托一位牧师做律师
You're being represented by a minister?
是的 我只是想
Yeah, I just thought
本着尽可能和平友好解决问题的精神
in the spirit of resolving this as humanely and civilly as possible,
这样做是有意义的
it just makes sense to put things, you know.
当我看到那些数字时
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表