剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
It's not like
me to make a joke.
但我希望 在档案里能写上我很幽默
I hope it's in
my file I'm funny.
那是一项很棒的社交技能
That's a good social skill.
现在有充足的证词 可靠的证人
Given the evidence, a
及可信的证据来表明
credible witness
and documented proof
你服用的是真实的药物
that you were administered the
而不是安慰剂...
actual drug and
not a placebo...
- 提问
- 请说
Question.
Go.
你是什么时候发现自己喜欢上我的?
When do you see
yourself liking me?
呃 Post先生 我是说Daniel 呃...
Um, Mr. Post, Daniel, um,
原告方律师已经
plaintiff's
attorney has been very
非常成功的令陪审团针对你
effective in turning
the jury against you.
你已经成为了一个
You come off as someone of
拥有一切陪审团想要 却无法企及
privilege who has everything
的特权的人
the jury wants
but doesn't have.
除了女人
Except the girl.
底线是 你愿意和解
Bottom line, it's in
your best interest to settle.
你来开个价钱如何?
How about we
negotiate a settlement?
我不跟
I'm not following.
如果你能停止讨论案情
I agree to settle the case
并且承认这是一次正式的约会的话
if you agree to
stop talking about
我愿意和解
it and declare
this an official date.
你曾经帮助过其他的人么 哪怕一次?
Have you ever done anything
nice for anybody, ever?
呃...
Bum, bum, bum. See, you're
看 你正窥探隐私
trying to get a
look under the hood.
除非你答应我的建议
Not until you agree.
- 我投降(我同意了)
- 答案是肯定的
- Agreed.
- The answer is yes,
但是 我的母亲告诉我
but my mom taught me that it's
吹嘘自己的善举是非常无礼的
impolite to brag
about one's good works.
那就实话实说 讲吧
Then don't brag. Tell.
说点什么呢?
What's to say?
嗯 我的公♥司♥耗巨资
Um, my company
sent thousands of
用以援助新奥尔良
pounds of supplies
down to New Orleans
而此时 在FEMA(联邦应急管理局)人员
还没来得及穿上裤子呢
before FEMA even
put its pants on.
在波士顿南部 我为智障儿童
I fund a charter school for
资助了一间学校
learning-disabled
kids here in south Boston.
我认为政♥府♥
I don't think the government
并没有给予他们足够的帮助
does enough to
help its people so,
所以 我尽我所能
I give as much as I can.
你知道 我为什么这样做么?
Do you know why I can do that?
因为你是一个
Because you're a rich guy
四处炫耀权势 仗势欺人的有钱人
who throws his weight around.
它渐渐走向联合
金钱为我建立了一种联♥系♥
It goes hand-in-hand.
Money gives me connections.
而这种联♥系♥可以随意做 任何我想做的事
轻易得到任何我想要的东西
Connections let me do what I
want, get what I want.
你根本就不关心别人是怎么想的
不是么?
You really don't care
what anybody thinks, do you?
我患了4级肺癌
I got stage-4 lung cancer.
所以 我根本无不在意
I don't give a damn what
其他人对我的看法
anybody I don't
know thinks about me.
生命短暂 真的
Life's too short, really.
再多问一个问题
One more question.
你为什么想要和解?
Why are you really settling?
是Hopper先生的证词影响了你么?
Did Mr. Hopper's
testimony get to you?
的确是
It did.
但不要误会 我 我...
But don't get
me wrong. I, I...
如果重来 我依然会这样做
I would do it again.
这是一个机会
It was a chance.
所以 我抓住了这个机会 然后 呃
So I took it, and, uh,
结果证明 pneumotrox
as it turned
out, the pneumotrox
并没有如我所愿的发挥作用
didn't work as well
as I'd imagined so...
假如 我活得时间不多了
given that I have
less time than I'd hoped,
我不想把余下不多的时间
I don't intend to waste
浪费在一场官司里
that time fighting a lawsuit,
所以 我将和解
so I'll settle.
那么 再来点葡萄酒?
Now, more wine?
你看起来很沮丧
You look distressed.
你的"枪与军♥火♥"杂♥志♥又晚来了?
Your "Guns & ammo"
magazine late again?
她一整天都没有给我打过电♥话♥
She hasn't called all day.
- 哈 Bev
- 将近4个小时了
- Ah, Bev.
- It's nearly 4.
她没往办公室打电♥话♥
She hasn't called the office.
她也没打我的手♥机♥
She hasn't
called my cell phone.
我在9:15检查了一次手♥机♥ 在9:30 9:45
又检查了两次
I checked the machine at
home at 9:15, 9:30, 9:45.
好的 我察觉到了点什么
Okay, I sense a pattern.
我一定做错了什么事情
I've done something.
我给她买♥♥了份礼物
I bought her a gift.
我竟然给她买♥♥了礼物!
I bought her a gift!
随着时光流逝 我相信她一定会原谅你的
Well, in time, I'm
sure she'll forgive you.
你难道还不明白?
我没有 我没有
Don't you see?
I didn't, I didn't
像对待其他女人一样 付给她钱
give her money
like I do most women.
我没有让我的私人购物助理去选礼物
I didn't have a personal
而是我亲自去买♥♥的
shopper pick
something out. I shopped.
并且我 Denny Crane
And I, Denny Crane...
一直在考虑 她会喜欢什么
thought about
what she would like.
也许 我 我中风了
Maybe I'm, I'm
having a stroke.
- 也许我得了疯牛病
- 也许你坠入爱河了
- Maybe it's the mad cow.
- Maybe you're in love.
我一定是被这种喜悦的感觉
弄得神志不清了
I am delirious with joy.
Denny 你和Bev在一起的时候 你很愉快
Denny, you enjoy being with
她也很愉快
Bev. She
enjoys being with you.
你为什么不尽情享受这种快乐
Why don't you just
have fun in the moment
然后 到此为止?
and leave it at that?
我就知道你根本不明白
I knew you wouldn't
你就是个无情的蠢货
understand, you
heartless bastard.
哇 他的情况不妙啊
Wow, he's got it bad.
你不应该偷听
You shouldn't eavesdrop.
是的 非常糟糕
Yes, he does, very.
你想要我告诉你
You wanted me to tell you when
合伙人投票会议什么时候开始么?
that partnership
voting thing was?
20分钟后
It starts in 20 minutes.
现在 让我们关注
And now we turn
our attention to
下一位候选者 Brad Chase
our next
candidate, Brad Chase.
不好意思 嗯 打断一下
Excuse me. Uh,
sorry to interrupt.
我有一个关于国♥家♥安♥全♥
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表