剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
- My poop doesn't smell.
我们无可奉告
We have no comment.
而且是彩色的
Comes out in pretty colors.
像蜡笔画的一样
Denny Crane
Pastels. Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
突然间他挥舞着斧头
And suddenly he's swinging the axe.
我 我伸出手然后他砍了下来
I, I put my hand out and he chopped it.
他砍断了我3根手指 它们掉到地上
He cut three of my fingers right off, they, they just fell to the floor.
- 然后发生什么事 先生?
- 然后我冲去医院
- And then what happened, sir?
- Well, I was rushed to the hospital.
其中两根手指被重新接上
Two of my fingers were recovered and reattached,
然后他的同伴 那个女的
带着我的第三根手指走了进来
and then his colleague, that woman, came in brandishing my third finger.
直到我违反了保密协定向她透露我的
教民的信息后 她才肯把它还给我
She wouldn't give it back unless I revealed privileged information about one of my parishioners.
他砍了我的手指 而她用它来勒索我
He cut it off, and she extorted me with it.
我的第一个问题是
My first question would be,
如果有人在挥舞一把斧头
为什么你要把手伸出来?
if someone is swinging an axe, why stick your hand out?
我当时以为他不敢真的砍下来
I didn't think he'd actually try it.
让我们搞清楚 当你提起你的教民时
And to be clear, when you speak of your parishioner,
你是指那个被检控绑♥架♥小孩的人
you refer to the man charged with kidnapping the child.
呃 是的
Well, yes.
再说清楚点 你知道你的教民是个恋童癖
And also to be clear, you knew your parishioner was a pedophile.
我不会向你透露任何个人隐私的
I am not going to reveal privileged information to you,
就像我不会告诉他一样
just like I wouldn't to him.
但是你的确把它透露给Bauer小姐了
But you did reveal information to Ms. Bauer.
你告诉她你教民的藏身地点
You told her where your parishioner's hide-away was.
为了拿回你的手指 你愿意出♥卖♥♥♥隐私
You'll reveal privileged information to get your fingers back,
但是当你可以拯救一个孩子的生命的时候
你不愿意那么做
but not to save the life of a child.
- 反对
- 反对有效
- Objection.
- Sustained.
作为一项政策 当一个恋童癖杀手向你坦白
他的罪行时你也要保守这个秘密?
As a policy, if a pedophile killer confesses his crime, you'll protect that secret?
我不能违反保密协议
I cannot break the confessional seal.
那是教规
It's Canon law.
- 那不是很愚蠢吗?
- 反对
- Is that stupid?
- Objection.
很抱歉 但是我国有防止虐待儿童法
I'm sorry, but the laws in this country to protect again child-abuse supersede
有医生病人保密法 律师委托人保密法
doctor-patient privilege, lawyer-client privilege,
但是好像没有牧师教民保密法吧?
but not priest-parishioner privilege?
是否基♥督♥教堂在遇到恋童癖者
的时候就可以网开一面?
Has the Catholic church earned some special exemption when it comes to pedophiles?
- 反对!
- 是否在教堂里他们更值得信赖?
- Objection!
- Do we trust them more in this area?
你的伎俩真低级
That's a cheap shot.
从你那学回来的
I've been known to take them.
告诉我们有关教宗降福纸的事
Tell us about the Papal Blessings.
那个...
Well...
在这个问题上 我 呃...
On that matter, I, I was, uh...
我是太过任意妄为了
I was wayward.
我道歉
I apologize.
梵蒂冈出版的教宗降福纸大概是30美元一份
The Vatican issues Papal Blessings at about thirty dollars a pop.
你决定自行印制和直接销♥售♥
You decided to print them yourself and sell them directly,
绕过授权人 在这个案子里 应该是指教皇
bypassing the middleman, who in this case, happens to be the Pope.
是的 就像 像是我所说的 我有点任意妄为了
Yes. As, as I said, I was wayward there.
我真的很难把这两者同时和你联♥系♥起来
I'm just having a hard time reconciling.
你从教皇那里偷东西
You'll steal from the Pope,
但是在保护一个恋童癖者
的时候你却极力遵守教规
but cloak yourself in Canon law when it comes to protecting a pedophile.
- 你是否支持恋童行为?
- 反对!
- Do you support pedophilia?
- Objection!
恕我直言 在我的委托人动手前
Do I dare ask where those three fingers had been prior
- 你的手指在干什么(数钱)?
- 反对!
- to my client's chopping them off?
- Objection!
Schmidt 女士 你离题了
Ms. Schmidt, you are way out of line.
我很抱歉 法官阁下
I'm sorry, judge.
我认识很多很多出色的牧师
I have known many many wonderful priests in my lifetime.
而Ryan神父你并不属于其中之一
I am not adding Father Ryan to that list.
我问完了
Nothing further.
等等 那么说老赖就是指那些欠债的人?
Wait a second. So the deadbeats are the ones who pay off their debt?
中了!
Bingo!
在信♥用♥卡♥产业中 他们被称为老赖
Within the credit card industry, they're called deadbeats
因为信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥不想从他们身上取回欠款
because they don't make any money off of them.
他们也还不起
The ones who don't pay off,
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥喜欢这种顾客正是
因为公♥司♥能够从欠债中获利
they're the preferred customers because they're the ones they make money off of.
所以他们的目标客户正是这些还不起债的人
They target people they know won't be able to pay.
就像Melissa这种人
People like Melissa.
宾果(中了)!
Bingo!
你在取笑我?
You making fun of me?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
你重复我说的话 这就是在取笑我
You said what I say. That's making fun.
不是的! 只是因为...
No! It's just...
我曾经有一条狗 而它的名字就叫宾果
B I...
I used to have a dog you see, and Bingo was his name. Oh, B, I...
算了
Never mind.
怎么样了?
How we doing?
我们准备起诉他们
We're s uing them.
起诉谁?
Who?
发信♥用♥卡♥给你的那间公♥司♥
The company who gave you the credit card.
- Prominence银行
- 我们 我们要起诉他们?
- Prominence Bank.
- We, we're suing them?
我们不能这么做 他们太大了 太大了
We can't sue, can't sue. Too big, too big.
他们越是大公♥司♥Jerry
The bigger they are, Jerry.
我们越是要起诉他们
We're suing them.
我不能够作证是什么意思?
What do you mean I'm not testifying?
问题在于 如果你和Brad都作证
The problem is, if Brad testifies and you testify,
那会为他们额外提供两个机会
that gives the prosecution two more opportunities
来击败我们
to play out this horrific chain of events.
你能说的Brad也能说
There's nothing you can say that Brad can't say.
- 我可以证实他的证词
- 没错
- I can support what he says.
- True.
但是由于你是那个用手指进行勒索的人
But since you're the one that twiddled the severed finger using it for blackmail purposes,
这会增加你的反面印象
there's the outside chance you'll come off as less than adorable.
Shirley...
Shirley...
Denise 检察官会以此大做文章的
Denise, the D.A. will have a field day.
- 你准备好了吗?
- 好了
- You ready?
- I am.
更重要的是 你准备好了吗?
More importantly, are you ready?
箭在...
Lock and...
Denny 还是由我来吧
Denny, maybe I should take this.
Shirley 如果陪审团见不到我表演
Shirley, if the jury doesn't get to see me in action,
他们会感觉受骗了
他们会认为我们在欺骗他们
they'll feel cheated. They'll think we cheated them.
向他们陈述发生的事
Walk them through what happened,
给Brad一个机会解释他为什么要这么做...
giving Brad a chance to explain why he did what he did and...
我知道怎么询问一个证人Shirley
I know how to question a witness, Shirley.
Denny 他的证词是整个案子的关键所在
Denny, our whole case is his testimony.
谁的?
Who's?
说笑的 我准备好了
Kidding. I'm ready.
告诉我你准备怎么开场 我很好奇
Just for fun, show me how you plan to start off.
Brad 在什么情况下你会
Brad, what occasioned you to even get involved,
假扮成一个FBI官员?
pretending to be an FBI officer?
他的回答必须让陪审团感到
His response will occasion the jury to feel
一个孩子被绑♥架♥了是很可怕的事
and experience the horror of a child being kidnapped.
就像发生在他们的孩子身上一样
Like it was their child.
- 很好
- 当然
- Good.
- There.
你必须表现出悔意 你必须表现出歉意
You must show contrition. You must be apologetic.
你的所作所为只是为了救回孩子
You did what you did to get the child back,
但是你对在过程中被你伤害的
人们感到非常的同情和遗憾
but you feel compassion and sympathy for everybody you victimized.
明白了
Got it.
别顾着出风头
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表