剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
As if I'd even remember.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
她是我侄女
This is my niece.
而你知道那是最恰当的处罚了
Now you know this is the right result. Please.
跪下 恳求我
On your knees. And pretty please.
什么
What?
跪下 照做
Down on your knees. Do it.
说
And... and button it with, um...
美丽的女神
beautiful goddess.
你在开玩笑吧
You're not serious.
我是很认真的
I'm very serious.
求你了
Pretty please.
美丽的...女神
Beautiful... goddess.
洛杉矶废气太多 对身体不好
L.A. smog... not good.
Denny
Denny...
我为自己是个好色之徒而感到高兴
I consider myself a delightfully lascivious person,
而我通常也会欣赏别人的这一品质
and I often appreciate that quality in others,
但是我需要你对 Courtney低调些
but I need you to tone it down a little with Courtney.
她是地球上最性感的女人
She's the sexiest woman on earth.
当然 除非你要找孕妇 那就是Angelina了
( Angelina安吉利娜 朱莉)
Unless, of course, you go for Pregos, in which case, it's Angelina.
这是个严肃的案子 Denny
她被指控谋杀
This is a serious case, Denny. She's up on attempted murder charges.
这是性格的磨练 她会没事的
It's a character builder. She'll be fine.
我要娶她 Alan
I'm gonna marry her, Alan.
Courtney Reese?
Courtney Reese?
她已打上了Denny Crane的烙印
She's got Denny Crane written all over her.
我告诉你 等时候到了
And I'll tell you this, when the time comes,
会由她来拔我的插头
she'll pull my plug...
快乐地
happily.
我不想破坏你看上去很美好的幻想
Not to burst your bubble, as unburstable as it appears to be,
但是我感觉Courtney喜欢的另有其人
but I get the feeling Courtney's interests lie elsewhere.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我接到了秋波
I'm picking up on signals.
那我要说...
Well, pick up on this...
离我第六任妻子远点
stay away from my sixth wife.
Courtney Crane
Courtney Crane.
我喜欢
I love it.
一条大鱼 谁想到呢
Fish. Who knew?
我为你骄傲 姐妹
I'm proud of you, kiddo.
谢谢
Thank you.
每个人都在笑 有好消息吗
Everybody's smiling. Happy news?
Denise刚抓到了 怎么说
Denise just landed... Dare I say it?
一条大鲸鱼(大客户)
A big whale.
Citeradella Seafoods
他们的分支机构遍及东海岸
Citeradella Seafoods. They distribute up and down the east coast.
Kohn家族 是吧
The Kohn family, right?
是的
Right.
呵
Huh.
Courtney Reese意图谋杀案开庭
The prosecution of Courtney Reese for attempted murder begins...
难以置信
Unbelievable.
不管他们到哪 都可以拿到好案子
Wherever they go, they get the good stuff.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
计划的显著改变
...a significant change in the works.
所以 我想她大概会从偏门出来
So I... I figured she might come out the side alley.
她经常这样 所以我在那蹲点
She often does. So I kinda staked out a position.
而那时 被告的确从那出来了?
And at some point, the defendant did come out?
是的
Yes.
你做了什么
And what did you do?
我蹿上去照张像
I approached to take a picture.
你说什么了吗
Did you say anything?
没有
No.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
是的 我想她喊了"退后"
Yeah, I think she yelled, "back off. "
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我过去照相
I went to take a picture,
她射了我
and, uh... she shot me.
她警告你了吗 她说她有枪了吗
Did she you warn you? Did she indicate that she had a gun?
没有 她只是开了枪
No, no she just opened fire.
听起来是场恐怖的遭遇
It sounds like a terrifying encounter.
你很害怕吗 Rice先生
Were you frightened, Mr. Rice?
当然
Of course I was.
我能想象
I can imagine.
同时 你能想象Reese女士
By the way, can you imagine that Ms. Reese
当你在过道伏击她时 可能也很害怕吗
might have been terrified when you charged at her in the alley?
我想Reese女士对想给她照相
的摄影师已经很熟悉了
I think Ms. Reese is familiar with photographers trying to get her picture.
你从垃圾箱后跳了出来 是吗
You jumped out from behind a dumpster, did you not?
是的
Yes.
过道有灯吗
Was the alleyway lit?
没有
It was not lit.
Rice先生 你是一个自♥由♥摄影者 对吗
Mr. Rice, you're a freelance photographer, are you not?
你把作品寄给许多不同的杂♥志♥报纸吗
You submit your work to many different magazines and newspapers?
是的
Yeah.
所有的这些出版物都更喜欢真实的照片
And all these publications prefer candid shots.
一张害怕的表情比
A scared expression is worth more than
名人微笑或摆姿势的照片更值钱
say a picture where a celebrity is smiling or posing.
所以你躲在垃圾箱后惊吓她?
Which is why you leapt out from behind the dumpster, to startle her?
我想捕捉她的真实表情 这点是的
Yeah, I was trying to get a candid shot of her, yes.
但是 再次说明 他们已经习惯了
But, again, they're used to that.
他们 我猜你指的是那些
By "they," I imagine you mean celebrities and other people who,
任你处置的名人
他们已丧失了自己的隐私权
at your discretion alone, have forfeited their right to privacy.
不 当他们选择这条路时
就已经准备好了
No, they signed up for it when they chose to be mouse.
他们准备好了让他们的汽车翻出马路?
Did they sign up for having their car run off the road?
因为你也这样对付过别的名人 不是吗
Because you've done that with other celebrities, haven't you?
抗♥议♥ 受害者不是来接受审判的
Objection. The victim is not on trial here.
受害者就是来接受审判的
The victim is very much on trial.
他有三项袭击指控
He has three assault arrests...
抗♥议♥
Objection.
他入侵民宅
He's broken into houses...
抗♥议♥
Objection.
对一位名人吐口水来激怒
Spit at celebrities to provoke...
抗♥议♥
Objection.
抗♥议♥有效
The objections are sustained.
这个男人的前科与本案无关
This man's prior actions are not relevant.
但是我委托人认为
But my client's state of mind is, and many of the paparazzi,
包括Rice先生在内的狗仔摄影者
都是罪犯 有些非常危险
Mr. Rice included, are criminals, some very dangerous.
显然 甚至Filipino街头帮派都涉及在内
为何呢
Apparently, Filipino street gangs have even got into the act. Why?
抗♥议♥
Objection.
因为最终 这涉及到一大笔金钱
Because ultimately, this is about vast amounts of money.
抗♥议♥
Objection.
抗♥议♥有效
Sustained.
我已经解雇了你 我说得够明白的了
I fired you! And I was as expressly clear about that...
你不正常吗
As you are insane?
我的女儿
My daughter!
她造成了死亡
Who contributed to the death...
没有
No!
是的
Yes.
你怎么敢在我背后
How dare you go behind my back.
是Hannah的请求 不是你的
It's Hannah's call, not yours.
她才16岁
She's 16 years old.
确实 她前面还有整个人生
Exactly. she's got her whole life ahead of her.
3个月很好了
Now three months is a good deal.
她可以暑假去那 然后及时回校
She can serve it over the summer and be back in time for school.
做为一个谋杀犯?
As a convicted murderer?
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
我的上帝
Oh, my God.
这与维护她的学校记录无关
This is not about safeguarding her college transcript.
这是我们最好的希望了
This is the best deal that we could ever hope for.
我已经取得了地区检察官的支持 所以
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表