剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
别再这么对自己说了
Stop making it about you.
我需要打官司
I need to sue.
我需要为这公♥司♥赚钱
所以我需要一个受害人
I need to make money for this firm. For that I need a victim.
可我不是受害人
But I'm not a victim.
你当然是 Paul
Of course you are, Paul.
Phil...
Phil...
你是个巨人
You're gigantic.
这其中肯定有问题
一般人不会长成这样
Something has gone amiss here. People simply do not grow this large.
看在上帝的份上 你需要怪罪某些人
For God's sake, you need to blame somebody.
这就是美国!
This is America!
编号♥42444 州诉Alan Shore
帮助并教唆...
42444, The Commonwealth vs. Alan Shore. Aiding and abetting...
放弃被宣告的权利 法官法人
指控让我沮丧
Waive reading, judge. The charges depress me.
Douglas Kupfer代表州的控方律师
法官大人
Douglas Kupfer representing the Commonwealth, your Honor.
现在 一切都清楚了
Well, well, well, not it all makes sense.
Denny Crane 辩方律师
很高兴回到这 法官大人
Denny Crane for the defense. Glad to be back, judge.
这是怎么了?
What's going on here?
上周 他在这为你辩护
Last week, he was in here defending you.
是的 法官大人 他救我 我救他
Yes, judge. He gets me off, I get him off.
我们是火烈鸟
We're flamingos.
别问 别说
Don't ask, don't tell.
肃静
Silence.
法官大人 他们已经在上演闹剧了
Your Honor, they've already started making a farce out of this matter.
你的指控才是闹剧呢
You made the farce by bringing the charges.
肃静 Shore先生 你是被告
Silence. Mr. Shore, you are the defendant.
我不想听到
另一个人和你吵到精疲力尽
I don't want to hear another poop out of you.
你认罪么
How do you plead?
无罪 因为地方检控官精神错乱
Not guilty by reason of the district attorney's insanity.
好吧 那 我们将定在...
All right, then. We'll schedule...
那不是正式的认罪
that's not a real plea.
不认罪
Not guilty, then.
你希望接受庭审么
Do you wish a trial?
如果不麻烦的话 越快越好
If it's not too much trouble. Speedy.
州代表方准备好了 法官大人
The Commonwealth stands ready, your Honor.
保释么?
Bail?
我要求取保候审
I ask to be released on my own recognizance.
我保证我不会逃跑
I assure you I will not flee.
不反对
No objection.
好的 同意取保候审
Fine. ROR is granted.
明天10点继续审理
休庭
We'll resume at 10:00 tomorrow. We're adjourned.
真是高兴的日子
This is a happy day.
是的 像你这样的人总使自己沮丧
Shore先生
Yes. People like you always bring themselves down, Mr. Shore.
万一我们不行 不是还有你嘛
And just in case we don't, we've got you.
你是糖尿病患者?
You're a diabetic?
是的
Yeah.
那你是受害者了
我们可以打官司了
So you are a victim. We can sue.
兄弟
Brother.
恭喜你 你有真正的疾病
Congratulations. You have a real disease.
早上我们会提出诉讼申请
这太棒了 Phil
We'll file in the morning. This is wonderful, Phil.
我让你成为有钱人
I'm gonna make you a very rich man.
Edwin 你...你不能起诉一种疾病
Edwin, you... you can't sue a disease.
可他病了 Shirley 这个人有糖尿病
我是说...
But he has it, Shirley. The man's a diabetic. I mean...
可你不能因为糖尿病而提起诉讼
那是一种疾病
But you can not file a lawsuit against diabetes. That's a disease.
它不是...
可不是有一个基金会么
It's not... But there are foundations, okay?
美国糖尿病协会?那多有钱啊
What about the American Diabetes Association? That's a deep pocket.
就起诉他们
We go after them.
美国糖尿病协会是为了
寻求治愈方法的机构
The American Diabetes Association is trying to cure it.
他们不是造成糖尿病的原因
They don't cause it.
所以他们会庭外和解
相信我 为了避免庭审 他们愿意给钱
So they'll settle out of court. Trust me. They all pay to avoid a trial.
Edwin 你没有不♥穿♥裤子那时疯了
Edwin, you seemed less crazy with your pants down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为你还没准备好打官司
I don't think you're ready to resume the practice of law.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没什么可辩护的 Denny 我犯了法
I have no defense, Denny. I broke the law.
所以?
So?
所以通常这样的情况
我会向陪审团提出审判无效
So usually in these situations, I go with jury nullification...
劝说陪审团关注道德 而不是法律
persuade the jury to focus on the moral, not the legal.
可这次 没什么不同
But here, it makes no difference.
我做的事缺乏职业道德
也不道德 更不合法
What I did was unethical, immoral, illegal.
你变得消极了
You're being so negative.
我需要你去结案陈词
I need you to close.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我会尽力去辩护
但最后
I'll try the case, but at the end,
我需要别人去站在陪审团面前
I need somebody else to stand before the jury
说"放过这个人吧"
and say, "Let the man go".
你要我去?
And you want me to do that?
曾有一天 你所要做的只是说出你的名字
There was a day when all you had to do was say your name.
那还是我要做的全部
That's still all I do.
Denny...我发现这一真谛
Denny... I find in life, and I know you must,
如果某人足够大牌的明星
那演技就不太重要了
that craft doesn't matter so much if one is a big enough star.
你花了一生的时间去远离本来的你
You've spent your entire life getting away with
因为你是一个明星
who and what you are because you're a star.
大明星 我的屁♥股♥都会发出太阳耀斑
Big star. I blow solar flares outta my ass.
我需要你明星的力量
I need your star power here.
我们完成了
我要你站在陪审团面前
I need you stand up before that jury when we're done,
告诉他们 "让Alan Shore走吧"
and tell them, "Let Alan Shore Go".
真的么
Really?
我有预感这是我表现得最好的一次
I have a gut feeling it's my best shot.
让他走吧
Let him go.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
交给我吧
I'll do it.
他们提出服2年的刑期
条件是作不利于你的供词
They have offered me two years if I testify against you.
谋杀未遂判2年
Two years for attempted murder.
- 是的
- 你接受了
- Yes
- And you took it.
我还有家人
Alan...很抱歉
I have a family.
Alan... I am so sorry.
没事的 孩子
That's all right, son.
你看着我
You look at me.
- 我们知道你家在哪
- Denny
- We know where your family lives.
- Denny.
Mkeba先生
如你不接受才是疯了
Mr. Mkeba, you'd be insane not to take that deal.
我想说的是 如果你打算说出真♥相♥的话
All I can say to you is that if you plan to tell the truth,
我也认为你应该这么做
请你一定如实相告
which I think you should. Please tell it exactly.
不要尝试错误的引导我
Try not to misquote me.
因为我们知道你...
Because we know you...
Denny
Denny.
我猜我们要在法庭见了
Well, I guess we'll see you in court.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你应该让我打垮他
You should've let me break him.
你在打垮我
You were breaking me.
Alan
Alan.
Jerry
Jerry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别告诉我你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Don't tell me you've turned quisling.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
如果我没有搞砸那案子
你就不会建议他逃走
If I hadn't screwed up the case, you never would've advised him to flee.
我太内疚了
I feel so terribly responsible.
Jerry 我决定要怎么做了
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表