剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
I mean, there were other addicts there who I had more in common with,
但是Jenny和我 恩
but Jenny and I, um,
恩 我们真的很了解彼此
well, we really understood each other.
我 恩…
I, um...
我有一天对一个顾问提到了这个
I mentioned it to one of the counselors one day.
他说他并不惊奇
He said he wasn't surprised.
他们做了一个试验
They've done studies that show
显示说滥用毒品和酒精可以阻碍你的情感成长
that drug and alcohol abuse stunts your emotional growth.
不管你是从什么时候开始服用的
那就是你的心理年龄
Whatever age you start abusing, that's the age you are emotionally,
所以虽然我已经快40了
so even though I'm pushing the big 4-0,
我有一个3岁的孩子
但在很多方面 我还是16岁
and I'm raising a 3-year-old, in many ways, I'm still 16,
也正因为此我爸爸的凝视
仍然让我觉得自己只有两英尺高
which is why my father's stare can still make me feel 2 feet tall.
也正因此 我在康复中心
最好的朋友和知心是一个吸毒的16岁女孩
And why my best friend and confidant in rehab was a 16 year old hooked on heroin.
我不吸毒
I don't do drugs.
Hannah…
Hannah...
我只想告诉你
I just want to tell you
我好不容易 真的好不容易学到的一件事
the one thing I learned the really, really hard way,
你必须自食其果
and that is you have to own your crap.
你所作的u3000你所说的u3000你所伤害的
What you do, what you say, who you hurt,
你必须都自食其果
you have to own all of it.
要是你不想后半生都停滞在16岁
And if you don't want to be stuck here at age 16 for the rest of your life,
你要告诉人们发生了什么
you're gonna have to tell people what happened.
阁下 被告及其辩护人
要求无罪释放的要求是荒谬的
Your honor, the defense's motion to dismiss is absurd.
我们有一个录像
清晰地显示被告被逮倒时完全是在…
We have a videotape which clearly shows that the defendant was caught fully...
从事非法行为
in the commission of the illegal act.
这通常被称为当场抓捕
It used to be called in flagrante delicto,
但是人们不再那么带有色彩地说了
but people don't speak as colorfully anymore.
这也是个该死的羞耻
It's a damn shame, too.
Stanger小姐
Ms. Stanger.
Cabot教授确实在那个汽车旅馆的房♥间里
Professor Cabot was indeed in that motel room.
他确实购买♥♥了Lafonda Raymond的服务
He did purchase the services of Lafonda Raymond,
他架起他的摄像机 录制了一盘录像带
and he did set up his camera and make a videotape,
这就是为什么要解除对他的指控
and that is why these charges should be dismissed.
我不太明白 Stanger小姐
I'm not following you, Ms. Stanger.
阁下 Cabot教授并非在嫖♥娼♥
Your honor, professor Cabot was not engaged in an act of prostitution.
他事实上 在制♥作♥一盘色情电影
He was, in fact, making a pornographic movie,
所以
他所作的一切都是受第一修正案保护的
and as a result, everything he did is protected under the first amendment.
哦 算了吧
Oh, come on.
阁下 Cabot教授是一位优秀的教授
也是一名初涉影坛的导演
Your honor, professor Cabot is a distinguished professor and budding director,
但是与很多其他第一次
独♥立♥拍摄电影的制♥作♥人不同…
but unlike many other first-time independent filmmakers...
拜托
Please!
Cabot教授在经过了多年的学习和研究
之后才开始从事这个活动
Professor Cabot comes to his subject after years of study and research,
这只是为了扩大深化
which will only serve to broaden and deepen
他电影制♥作♥的潜在影响力
the potential impact of his cinematic creation.
哇呜
Wow.
我希望你能看穿这层可笑的烟雾弹
I hope you can see through this ridiculous smokescreen.
被告人是名教授还是沼泽工人毫无关系
It doesn't matter if the defendant is a professor or a bog worker.
他有十台摄像机同时运转也毫无干系
It doesn't matter if he had ten cameras rolling the whole time.
事实是 他付给妓♥女♥钱以发生性关系
这是违法的
The fact is, he paid to have sex with a prostitute, and that's against the law.
阁下 我有一名证人来证实我的论点
Your honor, I have a witness who will prove my argument.
Craven先生
你有机会看到Cabot教授所制♥作♥的电影吗?
Mr. Craven, have you had a chance to look at the film made by professor Cabot?
是的
Yes.
作为一名电影制♥作♥人 从您的专业观点来看
Cabot教授在电影里做什么?
In your expert opinion as a filmmaker, what is professor Cabot doing in the film?
恩 他在表演 他在导演动作
Well, he's acting, he's directing the action
当然 他也参与其中
and, of course, he's screwing.
是他表演的一部分吗?
As part of his performance?
是的
Yes.
所以我们有表演 导演 电影术…
So we have acting, directing, cinematography...
要是你是指包括他的低吟
他在使表演更精彩
If you include his humming, he's doing the score.
我们这里说的是电影不是吗?
We're talking about a film here, aren't we?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
现在我想我们都会同意
这不是一个非常好的电影
Now I think we would all agree that this isn't a particularly good film.
哦 天呢
Oh, boy.
但是让我问你这个问题
But let me ask you this.
这个电影 Cabot教授所制♥作♥并导演的电影
Is this film, a film produced and directed by professor Cabot,
以他自己和Lafonda为主角
starring himself and Lafonda,
是你所看过的最糟糕的电影吗?
is it the worst film you've ever seen?
不 就长镜头电影来说不是的
No, not by a long shot.
只是从药店买♥♥来的药品 处方药品
It was just stuff from the drug store, prescriptions.
它是安全的
It was safe.
不 对Ryan来说不是
No, not for Ryan.
每个人都要依靠一些东西
Everybody's on something.
我有些朋友需要服一片药
来帮助他们早上醒来
I have friends who have to take a pill to wake up in the morning,
来入睡 来学习
to go to sleep, to study.
我需要服点什么来让自己在测验前平静下来
I need to take something to calm down before a test.
Hannah 我不是来评判的
Hannah, I'm not here to judge.
是的你是
Yes, you are.
每个人都是
Everyone is.
他们打算把整件事都栽到我身上
They're trying to pin this whole thing on me,
不是我组织的聚会
and I didn't organize the party,
也不是我带来的所有药品
and I didn't bring all the drugs.
好的
Okay.
但是 恩…
But, um...
是我给了Ryan那些杀死他的药
I gave Ryan the meds that killed him.
我只是想让他感觉好一点.
I was just trying to make him better.
你需要向我解释这些
You need to explain this to me.
我不能 你不知道压抑是什么感觉
I can't. You don't know what it's like to be depressed.
我当然知道
Sure I do.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
真正的抑郁在身体上影响着你
Real depression affects you physically.
你简直不能从床上爬起来
You literally can't get out of bed.
一直有一种重量沉沉地压在你身上
There's a weight pressing down on you all the time.
你不在乎你是否吃饭 发臭
You don't care if you eat, if you stink.
这太难受了
It's all too much.
Ryan就是这样
And Ryan had it.
我让他告诉他的父母
I told him to talk to his parents.
他们告诉他更用功的学习 放学后做些运动
They told him to study harder and play sports after school.
Ryan要死了 他们却看不见
Ryan was drowning, and they couldn't see it.
聚会的那天晚上
The night of the party,
我发誓 我给Ryan的剂量
完全是我所服用的剂量
I swear, I gave Ryan the exact dose that I was taking.
他一定是 你知道
先服用了某种东西 或者他喝了酒
He must have, you know, had something first, or he was drinking,
或者我不知道 他过敏
但是他不应该死掉
or I don't know, he was allergic, but he wasn't supposed to die, though!
他不应该死掉
He wasn't supposed to die.
他不应该
He wasn't supposed to.
所以这是真的?
So it's true?
Wes Craven是你的秘密武器?
Wes Craven was your ace in the hole?
Paul 她太棒了
Paul, she was brilliant.
我知道我们不应该说委托人是有罪的
I know we're not supposed to say clients are guilty,
但是这个人有罪 而她让他脱身了
but this guy was guilty, and she got him off.
哦…
Oh...
呆会见
I'll see you guys.
Marlene 再告诉我详细点
Marlene, tell me more.
Shirley 我知道我说这个可能显得有点小器
Shirley, I realize there's no way that I can say this without sounding petty,
但是这个所有的色情电影的想法
第一修正案权利
but that whole pornography-slash - first amendment rights thing,
都是我的主意
that was my idea.
是的 听起来就像你的 但是Denise
Yeah, it sounds like you, but, Denise,
她捷足先登了
she got to the elevator first.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
我有时候会忘记你是个出名的人
I sometimes forget that you're famous.
我是挺出名
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表