剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Boston legal
我们知道谁带走了那个男孩
We know who took the boy.
他两年前曾经绑♥架♥过一个5岁的小孩
He kidnapped a 5-year-old two years ago.
FBI和警方有时候不便插手
Anything the FBI or the police do, we have limitations.
但是作为一个普通市民...
What a private citizen does, however...
你不能进去
You're not going in there.
我数3声 如果你不打开门...
I will give you to the count of three. If you do not unlock it...
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
- Brad!
- 你不敢这样做的
- Brad!
- You wouldn't dare.
Three.
好吧!
Okay!
暂时还没人要抓我们
Nobody's arrested us yet.
我知道FBI也不会
The FBI won't. I know that.
我想这是大团圆结局
I think we saved our skin with happy ending.
这个金发的我要了
I'll take the blonde.
- Melissa 我们在这干嘛呢?
- 他们说我试图抢劫银行
- Melissa, what are we doing in jail?
- They're saying I tried to rob a bank.
可是我没有 我只是打破了一块玻璃
I didn't. I just smashed a window.
他们还说我是妓♥女♥呢
And they say I'm a prostitute.
- 真是可笑
- 离我远点 嗨
- Which is ridiculous.
- Back off, Ho.
- 你说什么?
- 来呀
- What did you say?
- Come on.
Liz?
Liz?
Alan?
Alan?
噢 上帝 你就像是从地球上消失了似的
Oh, my God! You just dropped off the side of the earth.
当时我和别人好上了
I was in a relationship.
但是现在我是单身
But now I'm not.
- 你的号♥码还是1-800-LIZZIE?
- 喂 喂 喂
- You still at 1-800-LIZZIE?
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喂 别把我丢在一边
Whoa. Hey! Remember me?
我有麻烦了 他们逮捕了我
I'm in trouble here. They arrested me.
你要逮捕我?
You're arresting me?
请把双手放在身后 先生
Please, put your hands behind your back, sir.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
你有权利保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
- 我知道我的权利
- 发生什么事?
- I know my rights.
- What's going on?
他们以袭击牧师的罪名逮捕我
They're arresting me for assaulting the priest.
还有绑♥架♥和非法拘留
And kidnapping and false imprisonment.
- 你有权利请律师...
- 孩子 孩子
- Now you have the right to an attorney...
- Son. Son.
这里是美国
This is the United States of America.
没人会把米兰达原则当回事的
(米兰达原则 疑犯应被告知其
有权保持沉默并有权请律师)
We don't really believe in Miranda anymore.
我们走
Let's go.
嗨 嗨 Denny Crane
这事交给我来处理吧
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Ah, Denny Crane. I'll handle this internally.
先生 他被控告犯有3项严重罪行
Sir, this man's being charged with three felonies.
我知道 但是...
Understood, but...
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
走吧
Come on.
嗨 嗨 别这样!
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on!
在现在这个社会
With all that's going on in the world today,
我们当中有谁不想拿斧头砍牧师呢?
who among us hasn't at least once wanted to take an axe to a priest?
走吧
Come on.
他们逮捕他?
They're arresting him?
而且我还逗了他们一下
And I gave it my best shot.
他们不准备控告你
So they're not pressing charges.
他们不控告我?
They're not pressing charges?
如果你赔偿玻璃的损失 他们同意不提起控诉...
If you make restitution for the window, they've agreed not pursuing...
不干
No.
抱歉 你刚才说不?
I'm sorry. Did you say no?
我才不会为那块该死的玻璃赔偿他们 别提了
I'm not paying for their stupid window. Forget it.
- Melissa 你打破了人家的玻璃
- 是他们的错!
- Melissa, you smashed it.
- After what they've done to me!
也许你应该告诉我他们对你做了什么
Perhaps you should tell me exactly what they've done to you.
我的信♥用♥卡♥帐单
你知道我有些财政上的问题吧?
My credit card bills. You're aware I have some uh, fiscal issues?
看得出
It's come up.
所以几个月前 我透♥支♥了点钱
So a few months ago, I owe one amount.
一个月后 利息翻了3番
The next month it, it like triples.
所以我不再买♥♥东西了
然而一个月后利息却更高了
So I stop buying stuff and the next month, bam, it's even higher.
所以我打他们的800电♥话♥ 不是Lizzie那个
So I call the 800 number. Not Lizzie.
你猜谁接? Jones小姐
And who answers? But Ms. Jones, yes.
她在印度的新德里 不在布赖顿
不在梅尔罗斯而是印度
(布赖顿为英国地名 梅尔罗斯为麻省地名)
From New Delhi. India. Not Brighton and not Melrose India.
我指的是 令人吃惊的是她完全帮不上忙
I mean, surprised she's not terribly helpful, right?
到现在为止我还没看出你对在哪
So far I'm on her side.
然后我和她的上司谈话
他说我欠他们钱 而且越来越多
And I talked to her supervisor who says that I owe this money, plus more.
这完全没有意义 我要和美国方面的人谈
This doesn't make any sense! I need to talk to someone in America.
听清楚了吗?
Hello?
我能够找到的就是位于特拉华州
威明顿市的一个大楼地址
So all I can get is an address for Prominence's main office in Wilmington, Delaware.
去那里我还可以接受 所以我打个电♥话♥
拿到详细地址 然后我就去了...
Like I can afford to go there. So I call them, I get a local office, I go there...
- 但是那里只是一个店面
- 有着一块大玻璃
- and it's basically just a store front.
- With a big window.
- 我不会赔他们玻璃的
- 你要赔他们的玻璃
- I'm not paying for it.
- You are paying for it.
而且我要看你的信♥用♥卡♥帐单
And I wanna see those credit card bills.
什么? 你突然间变成我爸爸了?
What? Suddenly you're my father now?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
321113 联邦政♥府♥对Bradley Chase
321113, commonwealth versus Bradley Chase.
- 用一把致命武器进行袭击...
- 先别急 法官
- Assault with a deadly weapon...
- Waive reading, judge,
我要求撤销这可笑的控诉 根据是这很可笑
and ask that these ridiculous charges be dismissed on the grounds of ridiculousness.
这些指控一点都不可笑 法官大人
These charges are anything but ridiculous, your honor.
被告绑♥架♥了一个无辜的人 并对他严刑逼供
The defendant abducted one innocent man, threatened him with torture.
然后用一件致命的武器袭击了一个牧师!
Then assaulted clergy with a deadly weapon!'
- 捡啊捡 捡啊捡 再捡 (Brad砍掉了3根手指)
- 你觉得很有趣?
- Pick, pick, pick, pick, pick.
- You think this is funny?
法官阁下
我的委托人拯救了一位被绑♥架♥的孩子
Your honor, my client saved the innocent life
一个无辜的孩子...
of a little kidnapped child who was innocent and utterly...
被绑♥架♥了
kidnapped.
我也看了新闻Crane先生
I watch the news like everyone else, Mr. Crane.
你的委托人的所作所为令人震惊
And your client's conduct was shocking.
法官阁下 我申请即时进行审判
Your honor, I'd like to move for an immediate trial.
- 等等!
- 事实不容置辩
- Hold on!
- The facts are not in dispute.
地区检察官只是想要一显身手而已
The district attorney clearly wants his fifteen minutes.
我们不要让他久等了
Why should we make him wait?
如果你认为我只是要出出风头...
If you think this is about me grabbing a spotlight...
你一向如此Frank
It's always about that with you, Frank.
自从你在法律学院毕业以来
你就一直想向上爬
You've been running for office since you got out of law school.
等等!
Hold on!
你们不能在这里私下交谈
You two will refrain from personal exchanges.
但这是私事 法官阁下
But it is personal, your honor.
我们之间曾有过过节 这是他报复我的好机会
We have a history and the opportunity for him to saddle me up as a cause.
你袭击了一个人
You attacked a man.
砍下了他的手指
Cutting off his fingers.
作为一个遵纪守法的人 是的
As someone who took an oath to uphold the law, yes,
我认为这是我该做的事
I take that personally.
说得漂亮 留着说给媒体听吧
It's a sound bite, Frank. Might wanna save it for the cameras.
我想他们会要求旁听这个案子的
Which they'll be asking you to allow in court.
- 这是好事
- 嗨!
- I consent.
- Hey!
这里我说了算
I will make the rules in this courtroom.
你准备好了进行审判吗?
Are you ready to proceed to trial?
如果他拒不认罪的话
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表