剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Now, can you please charge Irma Levine
比较合理的理由起诉Irma Levine?
with something reasonable?
或者干脆取消指控就好了
Or better yet just drop the whole thing.
不能这样做
Can't do it.
我不能保证你能得到一份工作 但是我可以保证...
I'll never be able to guarantee you a job but I promise...
我知道你以为我是在
I know you think this is about me
恼火Crane Poole and Schmidt律师事务所
being mad at Crane, Poole and Schmidt,
并不是如此 这都是我老板的指令
but it isn't. This comes straight from my boss.
为什么地区检察官会关心这个案子?
Why does the District Attorney care about this?
他想要杀鸡儆猴
He wants to set an example to
遏制这类的示♥威♥活动
discourage these kinds of protests.
Raines小姐 如果你用这个罪名起诉Irma
Ms. Raines. If you convict Irma of this charge
她会被视作性侵犯者记录在案的
she'll have to register as a sex offender.
她会被归到强♥奸♥犯 恋童癖者的行列里
She'll be lumped into the same group as rapist and child molesters.
仅仅是因为一场示♥威♥活动
All because of a political protest.
你认为这样公平吗?
How can this seem even remotely fair to you?
我对此无能为力
It's out of my hands.
Parson的官司 我们准备为此辩护
Parson's trial. We're trying to plead this out,
因此我要你收集所有由于婚姻争执
so I want you to research any cases
而导致死亡的资料
involving deaths resulting from marital disputes.
我正在做
I'm on it.
我有一个小麻烦
I do have a slight problem.
有个老妇人在我的办公室里
There's an old woman in my office.
什么?
Pardon?
三文治女士
The sandwich lady.
Catherine
Catherine.
她占用了我的办公室
She's taken over my office.
我是否要将此理解为
Am I to understand that you,
一个为波士顿地区最好的
a lawyer working at one of the most
律师事务所工作的律师
prestigious firms in the Boston area,
却搞不定一个
cannot negotiate with the sandwich lady
卖♥♥三文治的女士?
to get her out of your office?
我当然可以
Well, of course I can.
我只是不想占用我的工作时间
I just don't wanna take up the firm's billable time.
你认为这会花很多时间?
You think this will take time?
不 先生 我会搞定的了
Well, no sir. I'll take care of it.
请当我没说过吧
Forget I said anything. Please.
Shirley! 我正好要找你
Shirley! Just the person I needed to see.
我手上有个棘手的案子
I'm in a terrible bind and I
因此我必须借用你的胸部
need to borrow your breasts.
好吧 但是你必须在晚上11点前送它们回家
All right. But have them home by eleven.
我相信你在新闻里看到了Irma Levine这个案子
I'm sure you've followed Irma Levine's case in the news.
是的
I have.
那应该你知道地区检察官 或者他上面有人
Then you know the D.A., or whoever is pressuring him
正在施加压力想要抑制这种政♥治♥示♥威♥
is attempting to suppress political protests.
裸体示♥威♥ 是的
Naked ones, yes.
这不是一件小事Shirley
This is not a small issue, Shirley.
这类事情全国都有发生
This type of thing is going on all over the country.
在克劳福德县 他们禁止路边停车和露营
They've banned roadside parking and camping in
得克萨斯州禁止人们的反战活动
Crawford, Texas to stop people from protesting the war.
如果你抨击政♥府♥
If you criticize this administration,
他们会告诉你你的妻子其实是CIA特工
they just might reveal your wife is a CIA agent.
国会正在制定一项法律
Congress is creating a law that forces
迫使书写政♥治♥博客的人必须要向政♥府♥登记
people with political blogs either register
否则就有可能面对检控
with the government or face potential prosecution.
慢慢地 人们就不敢说话了
Little by little people are being silenced.
因此我需要你的威望和专家意见
(双关语 我需要你的专家级的身材)
I need your stature. Expertise.
少说废话 Alan 这只是关于胸部的事
而你想找对漂亮的来撑场面
Cut the crap, Alan It's about boobs and you need a nice pair at the table.
每次被你击中要害的时候
You are absolutely delicious when you
我都觉得你是那么的秀色可餐
cut to the heart of the matter like that.
他们把污水泼到我身上Shirley
They are throwing everything at me, Shirley.
我必须以牙还牙
I need to throw everything back.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
那可要考虑快点
Think fast.
如果我答应帮你 有一个条件
If I agree to help you, one condition.
我想在这个案子里很可能会
I assume during the course of this case breasts
出现很多关于胸部的俚语
will be referred to in many colorful ways.
有人求之不得
One would hope.
我个人不想要听见他们
Personally however I don't ever want
把胸部称之为' hooters' (胸部的俚语)
to hear them referred to as ' hooters'.
我讨厌这个词
I hate that word.
噢,虽然有点离题
Oh, and this is a little off topic,
但是我也讨厌underpants(内衣裤)这个词
but I hate the word underpants too.
如果你把胸部借给我 我保证不说'hooters'这个词
If I can have your breasts I promise not to say, 'hooters'.
谢谢你 Alan
Thank you, Alan.
那么 至于underpants 如果你保证不♥穿♥任何...
Now, for underpants, if you promise not to wear any...
再见Alan
Goodbye, Alan.
我们建议她穿回衣服
We advised her to put her clothes back on,
但是她和她的裸体军团坚持要在游♥行♥中裸♥露♥上身
but she and her cohorts insisted on marching around topless.
Minden警官…
And Officer Minden,
地区检察官也来了
The District Attorney's here.
是Scott Bodnar 政客喜欢在镜头附近出现
就像是苍蝇喜欢...
Scott Bodnar. Politicians are drawn to cameras like flies are drawn to...
在政客附近出现
Politicians.
那么你对于被告的裸♥露♥行为有什么反应?
And what was your reaction to the defendant's toplessness?
我感到吃惊 感觉被冒犯了
I was shocked. Offended.
仅仅是你感到被冒犯了吗?
Were you the only one offended?
不是的 女士
No, ma'am.
我们收到了许多来自那个社区
We've received numerous complaints from
关于被告行为的投诉
the community about the defendant's behavior.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Levine小姐和她的裸体军团
Ms. Levine and her cohorts, as
就像你所称呼的那样
you so colorfully referred to them,
是属于政♥治♥游♥行♥的一部分 对吧?
were there as part of a political protest, correct?
她是那么说的
So she says.
她是那么说的...
So she says...
她当时举着这个牌子
She was holding this sign.
是的
Yes.
准确说 勃起并不是由这个牌子造成的
Not exactly the stuff erections are made of.
反对
Objection.
有效
Sustained.
当示♥威♥者们脱掉上衣后更多的人
Isn't it true
是不是有更多的人开始关注
that more people paid attention once
这次游♥行♥示♥威♥?
the protesters took off their tops?
她们聚集了很多人 因此那是肯定的
They drew a bigger crowd, that's for sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 呃 最后一个问题
Then... Uh, one last thing.
你作为一个巡警 经常追捕强♥奸♥犯
As a beat cop, who regularly pursues
杀人犯和其他使用暴♥力♥者
rapists, murderers and other violent criminals,
你也同时保护过三K党
and also as who protects the rights of the KKK
和其他激进组织
and other provocative groups who
的合法游♥行♥
are legally permitted to protest,
你能否站起来诚实地告诉我们
can you sit up there and honestly tell us
你会被一群裸♥露♥上身的人
you were offended by a group
所冒犯?
of bare breasted protestors?
她们触犯了法律 Shore先生
They broke the law, Mr. Shore.
这使我感到被冒犯了
I find that offensive.
令人震惊
Shocked.
她们这种公然威胁我们法律的做法
Shocked and appalled that people would so
让人感到震惊和不齿
blatantly flaunt our obscenity laws.
这个娼妇 有摄像机的地方
Whore. Any place there's a camera
都可以看到Bodnar在和它做♥爱♥
there's Bodnar having sex with it.
昨晚怎么没看见你露面?
Where have you been keeping your head?
在附近 我也没看见你在
Around. I didn't see you on
阳台上出现
the balcony the other night.
我和Bev有事做
Bev and I had something to do.
然后我们又重新做了一次
Then we did it again.
Alan?
Alan?
我听说你要求Shirley
I heard that you asked Shirley
加入你的梦幻之组
to be part of your dream team.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表