剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Assuming he's not alleging any diminished capacity.
我将提出无罪的申辩 因为事急从权
I will plead not guilty on the grounds of necessity.
事急从权?
Necessity?
是的 你也许已经忘掉了在学校学到的东西
Yes. You probably skipped over it in law school.
事急从权
Necessity.
回去好好学学
Look it up, hack.
联邦政♥府♥已经准备好提起诉讼
The commonwealth is ready to proceed.
我必须要警告你们
I must caution you both.
这可是严重的刑事指控
These are serious criminal charges here.
也许你们不应该这么快下结论
I'm not sure you should want to rush to judgment.
法官 你老了 我也老了
Judge, you're old. I'm old.
箭在弦上 再等我们就挂了
Lock and load. Before we're dead.
为什么你这么急着要接受审判?
Why in God's name did you press for an immediate trial?
因为机不可失 现在对我有利
Because I want to trade on the currency of being a hero.
而且电视正在大肆宣传 陪审团都在看
I've been featured all over the news and the jury pool is watching.
- 就算如此 如果罪名成立的话你会入狱的
- 我不会被判有罪的
- Even so, a conviction here means prison.
- I won't be convicted.
为什么你那么肯定? 特别是你的确是有罪
How can you be sure of that? Especially since you're guilty.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
要知道 我了解这个检察官
Look, I know this assistant DA.
他想出位 他正在利用这个机会...
He wants to be the DA. He's using this as a publicity...
他也很厉害 我看过他上庭
He's also good. I've seen him try cases.
- Denny Crane
- 那可不是合法防卫
- Denny Crane.
- That is not a legal defense.
我们现在处境很好吗?
Are we happy?
我没有事先警告过你们吗?
Did I not warn both of you?
Shirley 你知道吗? 别说了
You know what Shirley? Don't start.
我曾经为那个孩子换过尿布
为了把他救回来我会做任何事
I changed that little boy's diaper. I will do anything to get him back.
任何事
Clearly.
包括去坐牢
Including going to jail.
正如Brad现在的状况
Which it come to for Brad.
好了 我们是站在同一边的
All right, we're all on the same side here.
真的吗? 我不敢肯定这一点
Really? I'm not so sure.
Denise 如果我不支持你 我就不会在这里
Denise, If I were against you, I'd leave no doubt.
你真的准备让Denny 为你辩护?
You're really planning to have Denny handle your defense?
那个...
Well...
Denny 基于这个案子的曝光程度
不仅涉及到Brad还有我们事务所
Denny, given the exposure of this case, not only to Brad but the firm,
我和你一起辩护如何?
how about you and I team up on this?
当然好
I'd love it.
- 看我的
- 我去召集人手准备
- I'll pitch.
- I'll call balls and strikes.
我们都需要签弃权书
还有Denise我可能会传召你作为证人
We'll all need to sign waivers and Denise I'm gonna need to call you as a witness,
但是在你同意之前 你要慎重考虑一下
but before you say yes, you need consider the liability.
好的
Yes.
别答应的那么快
Not so fast.
他们可能会同时以同谋
帮凶和教唆罪起诉你...
They could charge you with conspiracy, or aiding and abetting...
我说好 我会作证的
I said yes. I'll testify.
Melissa 你欠下了5万元的债务
Melissa, you're fifty thousand dollars in debt.
- 我知道
- 怎么会那么多?
- I know.
- How did this happen?
我不知道 我发誓 是他们做得好事
I don't know. I swear. It's these people.
他们陷害我
They've ruined me.
要开庭了
Going to trial.
一想到这我就兴奋
I'm swelling up just thinking about it.
开庭让我的肾上腺素增多 我看上去兴奋吗?
Trials make me swell with adrenalin. Do I look swollen?
有点
Somewhat.
Denny 我们正忙着呢
Denny, we're a little busy here.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
税单? 你没有请会计师吗?
Taxes? Don't you have an accountant?
我正在帮Melissa
她看来卷入了财政危机当中
I'm helping Melissa who seems to have fallen into a black hole of debt.
很严重
Very black.
为什么你突然那么关心没钱的人?
What is this sudden concern of yours for people without money?
- 我需要知道
- 你要想深入点
- I need to know.
- You need to look at the big picture.
如果人们没有钱 他们可能会来偷我们的
If people don't have it, they might wanna steal ours.
没错
Right.
我们这有谁比较熟悉信♥用♥卡♥系统运作的吗?
Do we have anybody in corporate who understands this credit card world?
- 有没人...
- 怪手
- Somebody...
- Hands.
- 什么?
- 怪手Espenson.
- Sorry?
- Hands Espenson.
通晓银行业和金融业的天才
只是不要叫他怪手就行
Banking and finance genius. Only don't call him Hands.
为什么我要叫他怪手? 为什么你叫他怪手?
Why would I? Why do you?
这种合约是故意写来误导你的
The contract was deliberately written to confuse you.
引你上钩然后再做手脚 中了!
Bait and switch. Bingo!
先向你承诺 说不收利息
Promise one thing, say, zero percent interest.
然后上调30个半分点 中了!
Then they up it to thirty percent. Bingo!
- 但是这样不是违法的吗?
- 原来是
- But, isn't that illegal?
- Used to be.
原来有专门的法律制约
但是国家想要发展信♥用♥卡♥业务
Used to have usury laws but the States wanted the credit card business,
所以呼的一下取消了! 中了!
so poof! Gone! Bingo!
你是否咨♥询♥过汽车贷款?
Ever inquire about a car loan?
- 事实上 是的 有一次
- 中了!
- Actually, yes, once.
- Bingo!
- 但是我没有买♥♥车
- 那不重要
- But I didn't buy the car.
- It doesn't matter.
这是业内默认的规矩
It's called universal default.
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥能够获得你的所有个人资料
Credit bureaus share your information. All of it.
你的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥听说你想申请汽车贷款 中了!
Your credit card company just heard about your asking for a car loan. Bingo!
他们马上调高你的利息 为什么?
他们就是可以这么做
They raise your rates. Why? Because they can.
为什么他不把他的手移开?
Why doesn't he move his hands?
货币监理署本应向警方报告的 但是他们没有
The OCC is supposed to police, they don't.
他们被信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥收买♥♥了
Bought off by the credit card lobbyists.
他会回来吗?
Is he coming back?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你和那个检察官有什么过节吗?
What's your history with this DA?
我们上同一所法律学校
我在模拟法庭里打败了他
We went to law school together. I beat his ass in moot court.
从那以后好几次刑事案件中
我对着他时占了上风
I licked him several times in criminal cases since.
简单地说 我们是对头
Let's just say that we're rivals.
Denise我负责你的证词
Denny你能负责Brad的吗?
Denise, I'll take your testimony. Denny, can you take Brad's?
你在一个男人的上面?
You licked a man's ass?
Denny 要是你再不专心 我就不让你参加了
Denny, if you can't focus here, I'm not going to let you play.
这个案子关系到Brad的自♥由♥
This trial is a threat to Brad's freedom.
同时它有可能对我们事务所造成不好的影响
It is potentially an enormous blight on this firm.
- 我们一定要赢这场官司
- 抱歉
- We need to win this trial.
- I'm sorry.
再说一次为什么我们要急着打这个官司
But, tell me again why it is that we're rushing this so?
急是因为Ginsberg打算参加
3月份的首席检察官的选举
It's a rush job because Ginsberg plans to run for district attorney in the primaries in March.
- 他会把这个案子当作铺路石...
- 因此他那么着急
- He's using this as a showcase to...
- That explains his urgency.
那我们为什么那么急?
What about ours?
现在Brad很出名 他的英雄事迹对我们有利
At the moment, Brad's a celebrity. His hero status can only run to our favor.
但是这很冒险
But it is a risk.
现在把案子往后推迟一些还不算晚
It's not too late to take a deep breath and say let's do this later.
我们现在就把它解决
Let's do it now.
你确定?
You're sure?
我勃起了
I have an erection.
这是个好迹象
It's a good sign.
让审判开始吧
Let the trial begin.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
Denny Crane
Denny Crane.
- 请让开
- Denny Crane
- Excuse us.
- Denny Crane.
- 请让开 谢谢
- 我的屁不臭
- Excuse us, please.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表