剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
canceling our slate of streaming series
重新专注于
and refocusing on our
永远取消
我们的本心 做一个当你们不知道
original mission of being a website you can go to
现在是什么时候时会上的网站
if you don't know what time it is,
这不会骚扰到任何人
that also doesn't harass anyone.
这对于本公♥司♥的女性来说是美好的一天
This is a great day for the women of this company,
其中大部分已经被解雇
many of whom will be laid off.
你的牙医给你打了电♥话♥ 没有蛀虫洞
So, you got a call from your dentist; no cavities.
艾米丽·万凯普要你把四点调成五点
Emily Van Camp wants to move your four o'clock to five.
以及陶德要我告诉你网络台裁员
And also, Todd wanted me to let you know that the network folded,
大家都备炒了 你的剧被取消了
everyone got fired... And your show is canceled.
-什么 -结束了 都结束了
- What? - It's over. It's all over.
你在说什么 还没有结束
What are you talking about? It's not over.
我们只要给我们的宝宝再找一个家
We just have to find our baby another home.
也许现在是什么时候不要了
Maybe What Time Is It Right Now is gone,
但还有上亿的网站呢 对吧
but there are like a billion other websites, right?
你用来支付停车票的网站怎么样
What about that website you go to, to pay your parking tickets?
如果我们真的很绝望 TNT怎么样
Or if we're really desperate, TNT?
重点是我们才刚起步 卡洛琳公主
The point is we're just getting started, Princess Carolyn!
卡洛琳公主
Princess Carolyn?
她走了
She's gone.
除非
Unless...
一直以来我就是卡洛琳公主
I was Princess Carolyn the whole time.
他喵的
Oh, fish!
出租
好了 爱抚亨利 都结束了
Well, this is it, Henry Fondle. The end of the line.
大明星
Hiya, hotshot.
我一直在密切关注你的职业生涯
I've been following your career pretty closely
我对你很感兴趣
and I like what I see.
你有没有兴趣来
How'd you like a corner office
迪士尼-福克斯-AT&T-时代周刊-华纳
at Disney-Fox-AT&T-AOL-Time-Warner-
百事-维亚康姆-哈利佰顿
Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton-
天网-本♥田♥-交易者-乔家工作
Skynet-Toyota-Trader-Joe's?
给我
Give it to me!
你知道这家伙
Uh, you know this guy
刚因为性骚扰被炒了吧
just got fired for sexual harassment, right?
对 所以他吸取了教训
Yeah, so he's learned his lesson
他已经准备好重新投入工作了
and he's ready to reenter the workforce.
我有很多鸡♥巴♥
I have many penises.
你说过了 伙计 给我们打电♥话♥
You said it, buddy. Give us a call.
想去兜兜风吗 我想给你看点东西
Do you wanna take a ride? There's something I wanna show you.
棒 棒
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
你好
Oh, hello.
你不是应该在"不算是在掐人"吗
Shouldn't you be out "Not really strangling" Someone?
上一次和你见面
The last time I saw you,
你说你还是相信我能做一个好人
you said you still believed I could be a better person.
-你现在还信吗 -我信
- Do you still believe that? - I do.
我需要你写一篇抨击文
I need you to write one of your take-downs.
-关于我 -什么
- About me. - What?
你不能写吉娜的事 但其他都行
You can't write anything about Gina, but... the other stuff.
一切 我必须要说出来
Everything. I need to get it out.
不 我不要再写你 为你或和你写了
No. I'm done writing about you, or for you, or with you.
戴安 拜托 我需要这样
Diane, please, I need this.
我是一个坏人 全世界都该知道
I'm a bad guy and the world needs to know.
根本没有什么好人和坏人之分
There's no such thing as "Bad guys" Or "Good guys."
我们只是...人
We're all just... guys...
偶尔会做好事 偶尔会做坏事
who do good stuff sometimes and bad stuff sometimes.
我们只能努力
And all we can do is try
少做些坏事 多做些好事
to do less bad stuff and more good stuff,
但你永远不会是"好的" 因为你不是"坏的"
but you're never going to be good. Because you're not bad.
所以你不要再用这种借口了
So, you need to stop using that as an excuse.
我再请求让我承担责任
I am asking to be held accountable.
那我告诉你这是不可能的
And I'm telling you it's not gonna happen.
不管你要说什么故事
Whatever you put in that story,
没人会让你"承担责任"
no one is gonna "Hold you accountable."
你只能自己为自己承担责任
You need to take responsibility for yourself.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do that!
就是这里 我专门用来思考的地方
This is it. My special thinking spot.
放上莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌♥
Let us put on a Lionel Richie album,
然后爱抚对方的小♥穴♥
and finger each other's holes.
亨利 不 等一下有的是时间
Henry, no. There'll be time for that later.
我喜欢你叫我"父亲"
I love it when you call me Father.
没错
That's right.
我...我...
I... I...
我爱你 父亲....
I love you, Fatheeeeeer...
没事了 都结束了 都结束了
Shh. It's okay. It's over now. It's all over.
天啊
Oh, man.
好了
Okay.
她真美 你准备叫她什么
She's beautiful. What are you gonna call her?
无名卡洛琳公主计划
Untitled Princess Carolyn Project.
但你不是认真的 对吗
But not really, though, right?
你觉得我离开六个月
Hey, do you think my cactus
我的仙人掌都会没事吗
is gonna be okay if I'm not there for six weeks?
嗯 我觉得你的仙人掌会没事的
Yeah, I think your cactus is gonna be okay.
-这是个错误吗 -不
- Is this a mistake? - No.
山寨马里布
带着毒瘾来
清醒起身去
在这里吃饭的感觉真奇怪
Wow, it feels so weird to be eating here.
作为客人的感觉就是这样
So, this is what it's like from the other side.
小腌瓜 我带你来这里
Pickles, I took you here
是因为希望能带你到让你感到安心的地方
because I wanted you to be somewhere you felt comfortable.
你真好 酱酱
Aw, that's so sweet, Mister.
因为我需要和你说一件事
Because I need to talk to you about something.
不 太糟糕了 你为什么要这么对我
Oh, no, this is really bad. Why would you do this to me?
我都还没告诉你是什么事呢
I didn't tell you what it is.
没有人会"需要"说什么好事
No one ever "Needs to talk" About something good!
没人会说 "我需要和你说 生日快乐"
No one ever says, "I need to talk to you: Happy Birthday"
或者"我需要和你说
or, "I need to talk to you:
费莉希蒂·琼斯雇了新造型师
Felicity Jones hired a new stylist
她这一季的红毯造型美翻了"
and her red carpet looks this season are to die for!"
首先 好消息 费莉希蒂的确雇了新造型师
Well, good news first: Felicity Jones did hire a new stylist,
但可惜她的时尚造型还是不行
but sadly, her fashion choices just aren't popping.
不 真的是坏消息 谢谢你告诉我
Oh, no! This is bad news! Well, thank you for telling me.
但我要和你说的不是这个
That isn't the thing I was going to tell you.
还有更多坏消息
There's more bad news?
比费莉希蒂的消息更糟糕还是没那么糟糕
Is it worse or not as bad as the Felicity Jones thing?
那不一样
Well, it's different...
不管是什么 我们都要一起度过
Whatever it is, we're going to get through it together.
不管怎样 我爱你 什么都不会改变这一点
Whatever it is, I love you, and nothing's going to change that.
你说什么
Nothing you say is going
都不会让我停止爱你 不管怎么样
to make me stop loving you, no matter what.
小腌瓜 我...
Pickles... I...
怎么了
What is it?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我进去后...该说什么
What do I say... when I go in?
你说"你好 我是波杰克 那个马男
You say, "Hello. I am BoJack. Horseman, obviously.
你肯定听说过我 我很著名
You've probably heard of me. I'm very famous.
所以...给我戒毒吧 拜托"
So... Sober me up, please!"
如果我戒了
What if I get sober...
我还是原来那个很坏的我
and I'm still the same awful person I've always been,
只不过更...清醒了
only more... sober?
我觉得很有这个可能
I think that is a very real possibility.
-别闹我了 -我没有
- Don't be shitty. - I'm not.
戒瘾并不是能让你
Rehab is not a cure-all
突然变得不混♥蛋♥的万能良药
that's gonna suddenly make you not an asshole.
那我们为什么要这么做 掉头回家吧
Then why are we doing this? Let's turn around and go home.
-你想回家吗 -行吗
- You wanna go home? - Is that okay?
你有两个选择
Look, you have two options.
你可以回家 试图以你的方式解决
You can go back home and try to do things your way,
就像你这辈子一直以来所做的一样
like you've been doing all your life,
或者你可以看看那些人有什么本事
or you can see what these guys have to offer.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表