剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
我们要去参加派对 记得吗
We're going to the party, remember?
你叫我一起去
You told me to "Come with."
-你怎么看起来这么不一样 -好看吗
- Why do you look so different? - Do you like it?
我换了一个新形象
It's a whole new, fun me.
我的心理咨♥询♥师觉得我应该摆脱日常节奏
My therapist thought I needed to get out of my routine.
我也是这样想的
I mean, I thought it, too.
主要是我这样想 不过我的咨♥询♥师也...
It was mostly me who thought it, but my therapist also...
你是接了个长脖子吗
Did you get a longer neck or something?
我没有接长脖子 只是剪了头发
I did not get a longer neck. It's a haircut.
-会让我的脖子显得很长吗 -不会
- Does it make my neck look long? - No.
你看起来很美
Uh, you actually look amazing.
你别想占我便宜
Don't try to take advantage
毕竟我现在心理很脆弱
just 'cause I'm all vulnerable right now.
要不要这样 我只是想夸你一句
Jesus, lady! I'm just trying to give you a compliment!
-放轻松 我开玩笑的 -是吗
- Relax, I was joking. - Were you?
我们去派对吧
Let's just go to the party.
天哪 你真是不正常了
God, you're all over the place.
-你很讨厌派对 -我不讨厌派对
- You hate parties. - I don't hate parties.
是你讨厌派对 我很有趣的
You hate parties. I'm fun.
好吧 算了 当我没说
Okay, you know what? Forget this.
抱歉 波杰克
I'm sorry. BoJack...
你的发型很好看 花生酱先生一定会喜欢
Your haircut looks great. Mr. Peanutbutter's gonna love it.
戴安
Hey, Diane!
-你的脖子整得真好看 -我没整...
- I love what you did to your neck. - I didn't--
你看到那座冰雕了吗
Did you see that ice sculpture?
我绝对不会去舔的 放心吧
I am definitely not going to lick it. Don't worry.
好
Okay.
对了 我不能待太久
Anyway, I can't stay long
因为我晚点要去玩轮滑
because I'm supposed to go to the roller rink later.
希望那里没有黑帮老大
I hope, there won't be any mob bosses there.
-这个... -我怎么会说起这个 太扯了
- Well-- - What am I saying? That's so random.
你见到花生酱先生了吗
Have you seen Mr. Peanutbutter?
不知道 你去图书馆看了吗
I don't know. Did you check the library?
好 我先走了
'Kay, I gotta go.
我有封信要寄出 需要舔一下印戳
There's a letter I wanna send. I need to lick the stamp.
希望我会记得
Hopefully, I'll remember to do it
-在穿上轮滑鞋之前舔 -好
- before I put my roller skates on... - Okay.
这样我就不会没舔到印戳 却伸着舌头
...so I don't accidentally miss the stamp with my tongue
从楼梯上直接滚下来
and then roll down the stairs with my tongue out
导致舌头直接贴在冰雕上
and then smack right into the ice sculpture with my tongue.
那就太糟糕了 不过我会注意的
That would be pretty bad, but I wouldn't put it past me.
这些人都是谁啊
Who are all these people?
花生酱先生 你在这啊
Mr. Peanutbutter. There you are!
戴安 新发型不错啊
Diane, nice haircut!
-这个吗 我没有... -对
- Oh, this? No, I didn't-- - Yeah!
很明显地展示出了你脖子的...脖子
It really brings out the neck of your... neck.
好吧 谢谢...
Okay, well, that's--
你哪里也别去 好吗 我想跟你聊聊
Hey, don't go anywhere, okay? I want to talk to you.
-好 你的... -艾瑞卡
- Oh. How was-- - Erica!
你怎么带着儿童棺材来了
What are you doing here with a child-sized coffin?
天哪 你还好吗 我都看到了
Oh, my God, are you okay? I saw everything.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你们的离婚我不能选阵营
I can't pick sides in this divorce
因为你们俩都是我的好朋友
because I'm good friends with the both of you,
我希望你知道 无论发生什么
but I want you to know, no matter what,
我都会支持你 同时支持他
I'm here for you and also there for him.
如果你有任何需要 都可以告诉我
And if you ever need anything, just let me know
我会帮你 只要这不妨碍我
and I'll be your rock, as long as it doesn't conflict with me
同时对花生酱先生提供帮助
also being Mr. Peanutbutter's rock,
以及不影响我的工作 我最近特别忙
or my work, which is keeping me very busy.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I have to take this.
弗利普 你确定我们需要脱衣俱乐部的场景吗
Hi, Flip? Yeah, are we sure we need this strip club set?
因为预算一旦花出去
Because once we put the deposit down,
这钱可就回不来了
we cannot get that money back.
去越南的第十条理由
Reason number ten to go to Vietnam:
因为只有离开 才能回家
Because you've gotta leave to come back home.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Hey.
抱歉 我之前举止太奇怪了
I'm sorry. I've been so weird.
我过得很糟糕
I'm going through some shit.
我懂
I know.
我现在就是很需要朋友的支持
Yeah. And I just really need a friend right now.
你明白我意思吗
You know what I mean?
需要朋友
A friend?
我明白
Yeah. I get it.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thanks.
-对了 我是戴安 -姓阮吗
- This is Diane, by the way. - Nguyen?
对 姓阮
Yeah. Nguyen.
你并不确定
You're not entirely sure
回到家之后生活会如何
what life will be like when you get home,
但也许这是好事
but maybe that's good
因为这意味着一切皆有可能
because that means anything could happen.
天哪 你是劳拉·琳妮
Oh, my God, you're Laura Linney!
很多人都这么叫我
People say that to me all the time.
不过是的 我是劳拉·琳妮
And it's true. I am Laura Linney.
抱歉打扰你 不过我想问下
I'm so sorry to bother you, but I have to ask,
你之前拍的那部电影 最后结局如何
the movie you were filming, what happens at the end?
你离婚了 去越南寻找自我
You get divorced, you go to Vietnam to find yourself,
后来呢 结局是什么
but then what? How does it work out?
我确实找到了自我
Well, I do find myself.
我的克隆人
My clone.
而且她还跟我前夫住在一起
And she's shacked up with my ex.
我妒火攻心 用弯刀杀了他
I fly into a jealous rage and gut him with a machete,
但不久就意识到这一切
but not before realizing that this whole thing
背后都有更大的阴谋
goes all the way to the top.
于是我和我的克隆人组队去了迪拜
So me and my clone have to team up and head to Dubai.
后来的故事就涉及到版权了 你懂的
A lot of it is setting up the franchise. You know how it is.
-所以是动作片吗 -也是爱情片
- It's an action movie? - And a love story.
我和我的克隆人有一场火♥辣♥的床戏
Me and my clone have a steamy make-out scene,
非常性感 而且也很有新意
which is hot but also very progressive.
不好意思 我想要点椒盐饼干
Excuse me. Can I get some pretzels?
我是劳拉·琳妮
I'm Laura Linney.
但这些都不是你去越南的真正原因
But none of those reasons are why you actually went to Vietnam.
陌生人
Hey, stranger.
如果你和你的律师觉得可以
Yeah, so, if it all looks good to you and your lawyer,
你就可以签字 这样就是正式的了
you can sign it, too, and then it'll be official.
-完成离婚 -耶
- Divorce completed. - Yay!
-我们成功了 -傻了吧 我们的婚姻
- We did it. - Take that, our marriage!
-那我们就回头见了 -嗯
- Well, I guess I'll see you around? - Yeah.
--我是想... -抱歉 你...
- Oh! I was going for the-- - Oh, sorry. Did you--?
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry. Just go all the way.
-拜 -好
- Well, bye. - Cool.
戴安 其实我有事要告诉你
Diane, wait. I actually have something to tell you.
我 我不知道怎么说比较好 但是
I... don't know the best way to say this, but...
我在跟人见面
I'm seeing someone.
约会的那种
Romantically.
那人不是你
Who isn't you.
我这个说法似乎不是特别好
That was probably not the best way to say it.
正如我之前所说
So, as I was saying,
支持你是我现在的首要任务...
being there for you right now is my top pri--
稍等 斯图尔特
Oh. Hold on. Stuart!
我桌子下面有灭火器
There's a fire extinguisher under my desk.
就是灭火器着火了吗 这样的话...
Oh, that's what's on fire? In that case...
你去越南的真正原因
The real reason you go to Vietnam
是你不小心看到即将离婚的丈夫
is because you accidentally see your soon-to-be ex-husband
跟别人接吻
kiss someone else.
一开始你觉得"不过是露水情缘
At first you think, "Oh, it's a fling.
无所谓 他们喝多了 派对而已"
Whatever, they're drunk, it's a party."
但后来你看到他把手放在她后腰
But he puts his hand on the small of her back
就像曾经对你那样
exactly the way he used to do to you.
意思是"我陪着你"
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表