剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Let me ask you something. Did you really like the clothes I made?
当然了
Of course I did.
那你为什么不自己买♥♥一件
Then why didn't you buy anything for yourself?
-莎迪 -你在糊弄你
- Sadie... - You're bullshitting me.
-这只是你的另一次销♥售♥ -不
- This is just another sale for you. - No.
你觉得我很蠢 但我一直在看你糊弄
You think I'm stupid, but I've been watching you bullshit,
你电♥话♥那头的每一个人
everyone on that phone of yours.
我想给你宝宝最好的人生
I want to give your baby the best life,
最好的学校 最好的机会
the best schools, the best opportunities--
你以为因为你离开了这里 你就比我强
You think, because you left here, you're better than me.
因为你花哨的演艺事业
Because of your fancy show business,
你想要什么就有什么
you can take whatever you want.
不不不 你不明白
No, no, no, you don't understand.
我有一些你没有的东西
Well, I got something you can't have,
你的什么制♥作♥和制片都改变不了这一点
and no amount of your managing or producing is gonna change that.
我只是想帮你 想给你宝宝更好的生活
I just want to help you. I want to give your baby a better life.
比什么更好
Better than what?
比洒满星星的天空更好吗
Better than a sky fulla stars?
好吧 莎迪 随便你吧
Okay, Sadie, you do whatever you want.
你想留下这个孩子
You want to keep the baby,
或者想把孩子给别人 都行
you want to give the baby to someone else, fine.
做你自己想做的事
Just do, what you want to do.
不要将你的人生依附于斯踹
Don't live your life for Strib,
或这个宝宝 或任何人
or this baby, or anybody else.
-我知道 -那很好
- I know that. - Okay. Good.
-谢谢你 -我是认真的
- Thank you. - I mean it.
喂
Hello?
莎迪刚刚给我回话了
So, I just got the word from Sadie.
-她准备继续找 -好
- She's gonna keep looking. - Okay.
抱歉 这是我工作中最困难的部分
Ugh! I'm sorry. This is the hardest part of my job,
我得骗我的客户
when I have to lie to the clients
告诉他们不是他们的错
and tell them it's not their fault.
-谢谢你 特蕾西 -这不是你的错
- Thank you, Tracy. - It's not your fault.
再见 特蕾西
Goodbye, Tracy.
波杰克 我真的很抱歉 这都是我的错
BoJack, I am so sorry. This was all my fault.
赶快好起来
我感觉这么棒都是你的错吗
Uh, it's your fault I feel amazing?
我不知道那医生给我用了什么
I don't know what that doctor gave me,
但是 天啊 你真该多出城走走
but, man, you should leave town more often.
快问快答 这是火车吗
Hey, quick question... is this a train?
我马上回来了
I'm on my way home.
等我下飞机就马上来看你
I'll come check on you as soon as I get there.
我牛毙了 我告诉你
Hey, I'm golden. Let me tell you.
你不小心驾驶摩托冲下了大楼
You accidentally drive a motorcycle off a building,
突然就变成了大家最喜欢的人了
and suddenly you are everybody's favorite guy.
我们成功了 卡罗琳公主 重回巅峰
We did it, Princess Carolyn. Back on top!
洛杉矶 53号♥登机口
29号♥航♥班♥前往洛杉矶 告别吧
Flight 29 to Los Angeles, say your goodbyes.
这是最后一次登机通知
This is the final call for boarding.
再见 妈妈
Okay. Bye, Mom. Ooh!
我有个疯狂的主意 你能不能延期一年入学
Hey, I got a nutty idea. What if you deferred for a year?
妈妈 我不能那么做
Mom, I-I can't do that.
你当然可以 洛杉矶又不会跑哪儿去
Of course you could. Los Angeles isn't going nowhere.
就再待一年
Just another year.
到时候 布兹也从戒毒所出来了
By that time, Boots will be out of rehab,
他能回家帮忙了
and he can come home, and help out.
-那时再走吧 -妈妈 拜托
- Just wait until then. - Mom, please.
就一年 你几乎不会注意到的
A year. You'll hardly notice it.
-不 妈妈 我要走了 -拜托
- No, Mom. I gotta go. - Please?
你就不能再为我做这一件事吗
Can't you just do this one thing for me?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表