剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
No. You know me. You do.
那在新墨西哥州发生了什么
Then what the hell happened in New Mexico?
听着 我
Look, I...
我不知道你认为自己知道了什么
I don't know what you think that you know--
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
我知道你和一个女孩在新墨西哥州发生了什么
I mean, I know something happened with a girl in New Mexico,
导致你坐船回家
and I know it resulted in you coming home in a boat.
-那是 -我还知道
- Well, that's-- - I also know...
你的老朋友夏洛特住在新墨西哥州
that your old friend Charlotte lives in New Mexico
因为你曾经
because you used to leave
把她的名片扔的满屋都是
her business card lying around the house,
并且我知道她的女儿是奥柏林的大四学生
and I know her daughter is a senior at Oberlin.
-你怎么 -我还知道三年前
- How--? - And I know you went to Oberlin
你抽风时去过奥柏林
during your bender three years ago
因为一堆学生在脸书上发了你的照片
because a bunch of students posted pictures of you on Facebook.
老天 你干嘛对我这么痴迷
Jesus Christ, why are you so obsessed with me?
我才不是痴迷
I am not obsessed.
我想知道发生了什么 而你不告诉我
I wanted to know what happened, and you wouldn't tell me.
-你从没问过 -好吧 我现在问
- You never asked! - Okay, so I'm asking now.
在新墨西哥州发生了什么
What happened in New Mexico?
你们好 请为芬兰雅虎笑一个
Hallo! Smile for Yahoo, Finland!
我不明白的是 为什么你觉得
What I don't understand is why you feel like
你有权知道我所做过的每一件糟心事
you deserve to know every shitty thing I ever did.
不是有权知道
I don't deserve anything.
是我想要知道你做过的糟心事
I would like to know when you've done shitty things.
这和你有什么关系
Why is that your business?
因为我是你的朋友 我关心你
Because I'm your friend, and I care about you,
我为你写了一本书
and I wrote a book about you,
现在还为你写了一部剧
and now I wrote this show for you,
在外界看到我和你是密友
and I am very publicly your friend,
所以如果你的破事传出去了
so if it gets out that you're doing creepy stuff,
会让我脸上无光
that makes me look bad.
所以你担心我可能做过的事
Oh! So you're worried about things that I may have done
是怕会牵连到自己
because you think that it reflects badly on you?
损害你的形象 这就是你的道德制高点
Hurts your brand? That's your moral high ground?
这与"道德制高点"无关
This is not about "Moral high ground."
想知道新墨西哥州的事
Wanna know about New Mexico?
想知道我在
You want to know about the
新墨西哥州做的那件小事
one little thing that I did in New Mexico,
顺便 那根本不算是一件事
which, by the way, wasn't even really a thing?
-算了 放过我吧 -不 我要告诉你
- You know what? Spare me. - No, I'm gonna tell you.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever you want.
既然说到这个
And while I'm at it,
你想知道在MTV海滨别♥墅♥发生了什么吗
you wanna hear about what happened at the MTV beach house?
或者为什么我被美联航禁飞了
Or why I'm not allowed to fly United anymore?
或者《胡闹的小马》的化妆师沙罗娜怎么了
Or what happened with Sharona, the makeup lady on Horsing Around?
-什么 -或者其他几十件我人生中
- What? - Or the dozens of other shady things
已经记不太清的
that may or may not have occurred in my life
发生或没发生过的见不得光的事
that I can barely even remember
因为我不是嗑药了就是喝高了
'cause I was high or drunk or
而且已经过去30年了
it was 30 years ago?
对这些你一点都不感到羞愧吗
And you don't feel bad, about any of this stuff?
我当然觉得羞愧 我花了太多时间来羞愧
Yeah, of course I do! I've spent so much time feeling bad.
对了 大部分的女人 恐怕早就忘了
By the way, most of these women... don't even remember, I bet.
对你来说可真方便
Well, that's really convenient for you.
我才是背负这一切的人
I'm the one who has to live with this shit.
我不得不被内疚折磨 日日夜夜
I'm the one who has to feel the guilt all day, every day.
所以你才是受害者
So, you're the victim here?
对 我知道这不是最开明最进步
Yeah, and I know that's not the woke, progressive,
最对所有人恰当的话 但是我得说 没错
intersectionally appropriate thing to say, but I would say, yeah!
马男波杰克的所作所为
I'm the one who has suffered the most
导致受苦最多的人就是我
because of the actions of BoJack Horseman.
-你受的苦 -没错
- You've suffered? - Yeah, I have!
-最多 -最多
- The most? - The most!
真的吗 多于萨拉·琳吗
Really? More than, say, Sarah Lynn?
别和我提萨拉·琳
Don't talk to me about Sarah Lynn.
不 我想知道你为什么是
No, I wanna know how you're the victim of
萨拉·琳故事中的受害者
the Sarah Lynn story.
-我是认真的 -给我解释一下
- I'm serious. - Explain to me...
萨拉·琳用药过度怎么就让你很难过了
how Sarah Lynn's overdose was really rough for you.
-闭嘴 -你感觉很愧疚吗
- Shut up. - You feel a lot of guilt about that?
你感觉很愧疚是因为
You feel a lot of guilt because
你是在她心中最接近父亲角色的人
you were the only father figure she ever had,
当她向你求助时 你...
and when she came to you for help, you--
-你们好啊 -玩得开心吗
- Hey, how you doing? - You folks having a good time?
你们看上去很棒 谢谢你们的到来
You look great. Thanks for coming.
-你和她上♥床♥ -那...不
- You had sex with her? - That's-- ! No.
然后等她清醒了 你带她寻欢作乐了一个月
And then when she was sober, you took her on a month-long bender?
然后她死了 她已经死了 你还活着
And then she died. And she is dead now. And you're still alive.
还有一个活的女友 还有电视剧
With a girlfriend, who is also alive, and a TV show.
而这一切对于这故事的主人公
And that's been really hard for you,
对你来说 非常艰难
the main character in this story.
你为什么又要提这破事 你觉得很好玩吗
Why are you bringing this shit up? Is this fun for you?
-反复提... -这不好玩
- To really rub in-- - It's not fun.
你赢了 你的每个论点都赢了
You win! You scored all the points in the argument!
从事实来看你是对的 我是错的 一如既往
According to facts, you are right and I am wrong, like always.
但你知道吗 我不在乎
But you know what? I don't care.
因为我想向前看
Because I'm trying to move forward.
你一点都没有变
You haven't changed at all.
是的 恭喜你 你是最后一个发现的人
Yes! Congratulations! You are the last person to get that.
我不会变得 我不需要你帮忙改变
I'm not gonna change. I don't need your help for changing,
所以不用再对我费心了
so you can stop trying to make me your project.
-我不是... -我遇到你时我很难过
- That's not-- - When I met you, I was depressed
因为我不喜欢我自己
because I didn't like myself.
而当你写了那本书 卖♥♥出了上亿本
And when you wrote that book and sold a bajillion copies,
你告诉我就算我这么烂 也没有关系
you taught me that as screwed up as I am, that's okay.
是你告诉我的 现在我没事了
You did that. And now I'm okay.
我觉得不是这样的
I don't believe that's true.
我觉得你也不认为是这样的
And I don't think you believe it's true.
我觉得你希望我告诉你你会变得更好
I think you want me to tell you that you can be better.
就算你现在是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
And even though you're being a total asshole right now,
我还是相信你
I still believe it.
如果你从这段友谊中只认识到
If all you've gotten out of this friendship,
你应该接受你自己现在的样子
is the idea that you should be okay with yourself, as you are,
那我觉得这段关系对我们俩来说
then I don't think this is a good relationship...
都不好
for either of us.
-戴安 拜托 -我要回家了
- Diane, come on. - I'm going home.
不 戴安 我们说了很多
No, Diane, we're saying things,
但能不能回♥派♥对上去
but let's just go back to the party.
我受够了...这一切
I'm done... with all of this.
我去新墨西哥见夏洛特的
I went to New Mexico to see Charlotte.
她带着一个女儿结婚了
She was married with a daughter.
但那不是...你想象的那样
But it wasn't like... what you're thinking.
她17岁了 在新墨西哥可以发生性关系
She was 17, which is the legal age of consent in New Mexico,
而且她没有喝醉 所以
and she wasn't drunk, so,
不是说我想 我从来没有...我也没有
not that I wanted to, I never... I didn't.
这才是最蠢的 我什么都没做
That's the dumbest part of all of this! I didn't do anything.
你觉得这件事情这么严重都是因为...
I mean, the fact that this has turned into such a thing for you--
也许我没有告诉你
you know, maybe I didn't tell you
是因为没什么好说的
because there was nothing to tell.
你有没有想过 她是我朋友的女儿
Did you ever think of that? She was my friend's daughter,
她想要 而我...
and she wanted it, and I was...
我当时也很糟糕 因为夏洛特...
I was in a bad place because Charlotte had just--
然后她上了我的船 我是说夏洛特
So, then she came onto my boat, Charlotte, I mean,
她走了进来 我和她女儿一起
and she walked in, and I was with her daughter.
但还是没有发生任何事
But again, nothing had happened yet.
-还是 -什么都没有发生
- "Yet?" - Nothing happened.
再见 波杰克
Goodbye, BoJack.
戴安 不
Diane, no!
你想要我告诉你 我告诉你了
You wanted me to tell you. I told you.
你什么都知道了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表