剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我需要离洛杉矶越远越好
I need to get as far away from Los Angeles as possible.
目前在售票都在后面的屏幕上
The handy ticketing screens are behind you
美鹤航♥空♥
能够为你提供所有需要的信息
and will provide all the answers you need.
-你就不能帮帮我吗 -屏幕上都有了
- Can't you just help me? - Screen has all the answers.
我真的很需要有人来关心我
I could really use some personal attention right now.
-你想去那里 -我今晚就要走 哪里都行
- Where did you want to go? - I need to leave tonight. Anywhere.
好吧 河内怎么样
Okay. Hanoi?
越南 好啊 完美 谢谢你
Vietnam! Yes, perfect! Thank you!
我要输入到那个屏幕上吗
Sh-should I punch it into that screen?
给我说点好话 那块屏幕是我的监督者
And say nice things about me. That screen's my supervisor.
马男波杰克
第五季第二集
我是彼得·萨加尔 别等待
I'm Peter Sagal. Don't wait, wait.
-接电♥话♥ -斯蒂芬妮
- Do answer your phone. - Stefani?
妹子 只是想问问
Hey, girl! Just checking up
你要给我的点点就能发送的内容呢
on that clickable content you were working on.
听着 出了点事 我...你在哪里
Listen, something came up, and I-- Where are you?
我在上新的全面侵入式3D动感单车课
I'm doing a new, fully immersive, 3-D spin class.
你知道吗 我其实只是在骑自行车
Oh, you know what? I'm just biking.
我刚到越南
Oh. Well, I just landed in Vietnam...
我要的内容呢 戴安
Where is my content, Diane?
我需要在我的网站上发文了
I need words for my website.
网站上现在就有文 但我要更年轻的文
There are words on the website now, but I need younger words,
更新潮的文 更时尚的文
newer words, fresher words
来喂饱那些不知满足的禽兽
to feed the insatiable beast!
好吧 我在这里写点东西
Okay, okay, I'll write something while I'm here.
爱你 喂饱野兽哦 妹子 再见
Love it! Feed that beast, girl! Bye!
去越南的十个理由
女生最赞网
一人游指南
第一条 回溯你的本源
Number one: To reconnect with your ancestral roots.
作为一名土生土长的美国人
As a born and raised American,
你从来没有感觉到自己作为越南人的渊源
you never felt much connection to your Vietnamese heritage,
你的父母也对你告之甚少
and your parents offered little to fill in the blanks.
靠 你管这叫快传吗
G'aw! You call that a fastball?
手臂甩成这样
With an arm like that,
你会被踢回少年组的 废物
you're gonna get booted back to Triple-A, you skeezer!
爸爸 我们从哪里来的
Dad, where are we from?
我们从波士顿来的 笨蛋
We're from Boston, dummy!
不然你以为我这一口标准的方言哪里来的
Why do you think I talk in this accurate, regional dialect?
我知道 但我是说我们的背景是什么
I know that, but, I mean, what is our background?
为什么我看上去和别的孩子不一样
Why do I look different from the other kids?
别管这些 笨蛋
Ah, shove it up your rear, you jack-off.
你和别人都一样
You're just the same as anybody else,
别听他们说的
and don't let nobody tell you different.
我只是想听你和我说一些文化背景
I just thought you could give me a little cultural context,
毕竟你可是塔夫茨大学
what with you being a tenured professor
越南历史的终身教授
of Vietnamese history at Tufts and all.
天啊 滴滴 那是我的工作
Christ, Deedee, that's my job.
你休息的时候我可不会让你
I wouldn't ask you to have a period on your day off.
什么 爸爸 这 好吧
What? Dad, it-- Okay.
但你终于来到了这里
But you're here, finally.
哪里都能看到自己的名字真好
And it's comforting to see your name everywhere
还有这么多张和你相似的面庞
and so many faces, that look like your face.
对不起 我不会...我不会讲
Sorry, I don't-- I don't speak...
我...我听不懂
I don't... I don't understand you.
你在找他吗
Oh, is this who you were looking for?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没想到自己这么格格不入 但挺好的
It's more foreign than you expected, but that's good.
你想完全沉浸在这里
You want to truly immerse yourself
来一场没有洛杉矶的体验
and get the full non-LA experience.
因为有时候 你必须要
Because sometimes, to find yourself,
远离你熟知的世界 才能找到自己
you need to get as far away from the world you know--
让一让 烫手
Coming through! Hot set!
电影行话
Movie lingo!
不好意思
Excuse me, hi.
-这是怎么回事 -多令人激动啊
- What's going on here? - Oh, isn't it exciting?
美国的制片人来这里拍电影
Some American filmmakers are shooting a movie,
主演是劳拉·琳妮
starring Laura Linney!
这是讲一个刚离婚的女人
It's about a recently-divorced woman
来越南寻找自我
who comes to Vietnam to find herself.
你来这里追溯自己的本源
You came here to reconnect with your roots,
但现在你觉得有这个想法的自己真蠢
but now you feel stupid for even thinking that was possible.
你穿上了自己买♥♥的衣服
You put on the clothing you bought,
感觉就像是戏服
and... it... feels like a costume.
这不是你的家 你只是一名游客
This is not your home. You're a tourist here.
第二条理由 你可以在这里做一名游客
Reason number two: you can be a tourist here!
能给我二号♥吗
Can I have number two?
-二号♥ -好的
- Number two? - Ah. Yes.
二号♥
Number two.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时候 给自己放个假
Sometimes, it's just nice to take a vacation
忘记抛到身后的一切也好...
and forget about everything you left behind...
我是彼得·萨加尔 别等待
I'm Peter Sagal. Don't wait, wait.
喂
Hello?
-戴安 -花生酱先生
- Diane! - Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter.
你没事吧 你没说再见就离开了我的派对
Are you okay? You left my party without saying goodbye.
我就想 "戴安怎么了"
I was like, "Uh-oh, what happened to Diane?"
然后陶德的舌头
Then I got distracted
黏在了冰雕上 我就分心了
because Todd got his tongue stuck to the ice sculpture.
等我们把他弄下来后
By the time we got him off,
他的舌头全麻了
his tongue was completely numb,
所以他说话特别搞笑
which made him talk real funny.
后来溜冰场的黑帮老大
Well, that got him in quite the situation
以为他这样讲话是在嘲笑他的聋妹妹
when the mob boss, at the roller rink,
他遇上了大♥麻♥烦
thought he was making fun of his deaf sister.
对不起 我都开始讲陶德的事了
I'm sorry, this is turning into a Todd story.
重点是 你没事吧
The point is, are you okay?
嗯 对不起
Oh, yeah, sorry.
我要赶飞机 所以...我在越南了
I just had a plane to catch, so... I'm in Vietnam now...
但...我很快就会回来的
...but... I'll be back soon.
让我去机场接你
Let me fetch you from the airport.
没事的 不用麻烦你开车过来
Oh, that's okay. You don't want to deal with the traffic.
你知道我喜欢开车
You know I love traffic.
我可以一路看那些
I get to catch up on all those
我还没看过的搞笑牌照
hilarious license plates I haven't read yet.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thanks.
太好了 我要告诉你...
Great. Hey, I have to tell you...
我很高兴我没有继续给你付电♥话♥费
I'm glad, I'm not still paying your phone bill
因为这通电♥话♥肯定要花一大笔钱
because this call must be costing a fortune!
除非你记得打给埃德开通国际漫游
Unless you remembered to call Ed for the international plan.
我当然记得了 但我现在要挂了
Of course I remembered to do that! But I have to hang up immediately now.
因为我们的谈话已经很自然地结束了 再见
Because our conversation has reached a natural conclusion, goodbye.
第三条 因为你已经恢复单身了
Number three: because you're single now
你可以随心所欲做你想做的事
and you can do whatever you want.
单身难道不是很棒吗
Isn't it great being single?
棒呆了呀
It sure is!
而且我觉得我们成熟到
I love that we're mature enough
还能存在于对方的生活里真是太棒了
to still be in each other's lives.
谁说不是呢
I know!
其他的离婚夫妻根本做不到
Other divorced couples can't handle it,
但我们做到了 做的这么好
but we're handling it, so well,
因为我们比他们都强
because we are better than them.
我们难道不是最棒的离异夫妻吗
Are we the best divorced couple?
-我觉得我们应该是 -是啊
- I think we might be. - Yeah.
那些离婚材料什么的你弄的怎么样了
How are you doing with those divorce papers?
-过去好几周了 -你们好 我是小腌瓜
- It's been several weeks now - Hi, folks! I'm Pickles.
你们在这吃过吗
Have you dined with us before?
-吃过 -那个
- Yes. - Well...
这里的流程是 你们看一下菜单
the way it works around here is: you look at a menu,
点你想吃的 我给你端上来
pick what you want, I'll bring it to you,
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表