剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我来到这个警♥匪♥剧的片场有多开心
what a ball I'm having on this crazy cop show.
那很好啊
Glad to hear it.
我最爱的明星还买♥♥了辆快餐车
And my favorite star paid for a food truck.
来自你们最爱的明星
不知道皮特·索拉里为啥给我买♥♥炸丸子拼盘
I don't know why Peter Scolari is buying me a falafel plate,
但我对此毫无怨言
but, hey, I'm not complaining.
-你有事吗 -有啊
- Did you have a question? - Yeah.
我知道我的前妻也是编剧之一
So, I know my ex-wife is in the writers' room.
我不想让她或其他人尴尬 所以
I don't want to make things weird for her or anybody else, so...
我必须得按照剧本说台词吗
do I have to do all the dialogue, as scripted,
还是可以来点自♥由♥发挥
or can I have a little fun with it?
一般我是不会问的
Normally, I wouldn't even ask,
但这次涉及到前妻的问题
but because of the whole ex-wife of it all,
我想有必要确认下 如果我把台词都改了
I figured I should just double-check that it's definitely okay
是完全没问题的
if I change every single word.
我了解弗利普 还是照剧本演吧
Knowing Flip, I would just stick to the script.
所以不要改剧本吗
So, don't flip the script?
对 不要随便改弗利普[改]的剧本
Exactly. Don't flip Flip's script.
双重否定
That's a double-flip.
你的意思是我还是该改了
So, you're saying I should flip it?
我的意思恰恰相反
I'm saying the exact opposite.
-那就是改 好好地改 -我要挂了
- So, flip it. Flip it good. - Okay, I gotta go.
你幽默风趣又有才 再见
You're very funny and talented. Goodbye.
抱歉 贵圈同事
Sorry. Show folk.
和你聊得很开心 谢谢你大老远赶来
Well, this was a pleasure. Thanks for coming all this way.
我也希望自己能快点决定
I do hope to make a decision soon.
你这就要走了吗
Oh, you have to leave already?
是啊 要去布置下我的摊位
Yeah, I gotta go set up my booth.
-你的摊位 -在跳蚤市场
- Your booth? - At the flea market.
我买♥♥便宜衣服贴上钻之后再卖♥♥出
I sell clothes I bought cheap and then bedazzled.
虽然没达到在大商场卖♥♥的水平
I'm not saying I'm the Danville Target or nothing,
在跳蚤市场摆摆摊还是可以的
but it's good enough for fleas.
好吧 你还有什么问题都可以给我打电♥话♥
Okay, call me if you have any other questions.
我随时都能接电♥话♥ 日夜不分
I always answer my phone, day or night.
谢谢
Thanks.
小心地滑
你妈又喝醉了 是吧
Your mom's drunk again, isn't she?
我妈 本来是要来擦地板的
My mom, well, obviously she was planning on cleaning the floors,
但我问她能不能让我来
but I asked her if I could do it.
我想掌握所有的清洁窍门 将来就能
I wanna learn all the tricks of the trade, so one day,
成为像她那样优秀的管家
I can be as good a housekeeper as she is.
你为什么还住在这
Why do you still live here?
为什么不搬到罗利和你♥爸♥一起住
Why don't you go live with your dad down in Raleigh?
我的兄弟姐妹都走了
All my sisters and brothers are gone.
如果我再走 妈妈身边就没人了
If I leave, my mom's got nobody.
再说 我走了 谁帮你擦屁♥股♥
Besides, if I go, who's going to keep you out of trouble?
你知道我是橄榄球队的吧
Did you know I'm on the football team?
我知道啊 但你有机会上场吗
I do know it. Are you ever gonna play?
没有行了吧 就你聪明
Probably not, smart-ass.
除非我们队那个无敌四分卫受伤了
Not unless the first-string quarterback gets hurt.
为什么你不是无敌四分卫
Why aren't you the first-string quarterback?
你还不是无敌管家呢
You're not even first-string housekeeper!
要不要我给你的鼻子来一记无敌拳
Well, how about I first-string punch you in the nose?
别这样 淡定 淡定
Oh! Okay, easy, easy.
我是想 如果我埋头苦干 耐心等待
Look, I think if I just keep my head down and be patient,
终有一天教练会意识到我才是头号♥四分卫
Coach will eventually realize I should be QB one, you know?
这办法烂透了
That's a terrible approach.
你要勇于追求梦想
You need to go after what you want.
你要飞向太阳 像阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特那样
You gotta fly into that sun, like Amelia Earhart did.
-什么 -就像那部电影里那样
- What? - You know, like in the movie.
我就没见过谁像你这么爱看老电影的
I never knew anybody who liked old movies as much as you do.
你才18岁 根本就没见过什么人
You're 18. You never knew anybody, period.
行行行
Okay, okay.
但如果我不像自己想的那么优秀怎么办
But what if I'm not as good a quarterback as I think I am?
没关系 你不用太优秀
Doesn't matter. You don't need to be good enough.
你只需要让你的教练相信你够厉害就可以了
You just need to convince your coach you're good enough.
对啊 知道吗
Damn! You know what?
-我明天就去和他聊 -他不答应你就不走
- I'll talk to him tomorrow. -Don't leave until you get that yes.
滋滋烧烤
-莎迪 等等 -有事吗
- Sadie, wait! - Oh. Um, hey.
听着 我真的很想多和你相处一下
Listen, I really want to spend more time
增进对彼此的了解
getting to know each other.
这个孩子 你的宝宝 对我意义非凡
This baby, your baby, means everything to me.
我想我们相处的时间越长
I think the more time we spend together,
你就会明白其实我才是最佳
you'll realize I'm the perfect...
-你要接电♥话♥吗 -不 最佳候选人
- Do you need to take that? - No, it's fine. The perfect candidate.
你不是随时都能接电♥话♥吗 日夜不分
I thought you always answered your phone, day or night.
没错 你好
Right. Hello?
我刚和弗利普通完话
I just got off the phone with Flip.
他新想出来一个
He's really excited about
摩托车特技的点子 特别激动
this new motorcycle stunt he came up with.
他想明天就拍
He wants to do it tomorrow,
-但 -弗利普就是创意十足 要挂了
- but... - That's Flip, full of ideas. Gotta go.
好吧 这部剧已经严重超支了
Ok, well, the show is already way over budget
我的老板已经开始质疑了
and my boss is starting to ask questions.
通常我是很喜欢问题的
Now, normally, I love questions
因为问题可以让我思考
because they're good for pondering,
但我觉得在商界
but I guess in the corporate world,
有人发问 就是期待能有人回答
when people ask questions, they expect someone to answer them.
而显然 "确实 真的需要好好想想"
And, apparently, "Yeah, wow, it really makes you think,"
不是他们想要的答案
is not the kind of answer they're looking for.
再见 陶德
Goodbye, Todd.
-等等 还有一件事 -说
- Wait, one more thing. -What?
你认为伊利湖会嫉妒苏必利尔湖吗
Do you think Lake Erie ever gets jealous of Lake Superior?
还是说 会以自己是怪诞[音同]之湖而自豪
Or is it, like, proud to be the eerie one?
我们讨论过了陶德 湖是没有感情的
We've been through this, Todd. Lakes don't have emotions.
那瑞奇·雷克呢
What about Ricki Lake?
就像我刚才说的
As I was saying,
如果你愿意的话 我很想多和你相处一下
I'd love to spend more time together, if you're up for it.
你刚才说跳蚤市场 我想去看看
You mentioned the flea market. I'd love to check it out.
-好啊 你明天随时都能来 -不是今天吗
- Yeah, come by anytime tomorrow. - I thought it was today.
不 今天只是去准备一下
No, no. I just have to prep for it today.
但如果你能多留一天 那是再好不过的
But if you can stay another day, that would be awesome.
如果你方便的话 我知道你很忙
But only if you can. I know you're busy.
我不想让我或宝宝 妨碍你的事业
I don't want me, or my baby, to get in the way of your career.
莎迪 我会去的
Sadie, I'll be there.
明天见哟
Toodle-oos!
斯图尔特 帮我改签下航♥班♥
Stuart, I need you to change my flight.
不 在网上改就行
No, just do it through the website.
对 不 登上网站输入我的验证码
Yeah, no, go to the website and put in my confirmation number.
稍等 让我找一下
Hold on, let me see if I can find it.
号♥码是5218
It's 5-2-1-8.
改签成周三的航♥班♥
Change it to a Wednesday flight.
不 好的 点击"是" 点击"是"
No. Oh, okay, click "Yes." Click "Yes."
好 输入我的信♥用♥卡♥信息
Okay, put in my credit card info.
我给你发个照片
I'll text you a picture.
你收到了吗
Okay, did you get it?
查看你的工作邮箱
Check your work email.
好 点"接受" 现在把机票码发我
Okay, click "Accept." Now forward me the confirmation.
谢谢你 斯图尔特 没有你我该怎么办啊
Thank you, Stuart. I don't know what I'd do without you.
-你好 -你也好
- Hey. - Hey, yourself.
你打什么主意呢
Well, you've been up to something.
你看出来了 好吧
I'm up to something, all right.
这叫正式队员四分卫
It's called first-string quarterback!
真的吗
Really?
-他同意了我再走的 -恭喜啦
- I didn't leave until I got the yes. - Oh, congratulations! Ah!
-抱歉 我有点高兴过头了 -没事
- Sorry. I got a little carried away there. - That's okay.
-抱歉 抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. Sorry. - That's okay.
天啊 她做到了 她在飞向太阳
By Jove, she's doing it! She's flying to the sun!
那是她要去往的地方
That's where she's going.
这样以后再想到她 我们就不会太过悲伤了
Now we don't need to be sad when we think about her, later.
-我要是你就会小心点 -你什么意思
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表