剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
It means "I've got you,"
他那样对你的时候 让你觉得很安心
and when he did it to you, it made you feel safe.
然后你意识到 他再也不会那样对你了
And you realize he will never do that to you again.
这再次让你心碎了
And it breaks your heart, again...
可你的心明明已经碎得那么彻底
after your heart was so broken that you thought
你以为它不会再碎了
it could never get any more broken.
你以为已经安全了
You thought it was safe,
但你的心 还是成功地又碎了一次
but it still, somehow, finds a new way to break.
因为尽管离婚是你要求的
Because, even though, you're the one who asked for this,
现在得偿所愿时 你却完全地
now that you've got it, you are completely adrift
失去了罗盘和地图 不知该何去何从
with no compass, or map, or sense of where to go, or what to do.
于是你去了越南
So you go to Vietnam.
你觉得你会找到归属感
You think you might find community,
找到某种更大的共鸣
a connection to something bigger,
但 并没有
but... you don't.
事实上 你觉得比离开前更加孤独
In fact, you feel even more alone than you were before you left.
但是 你会挺过来
But... you survive.
你会知道 一个人也可以过得很好
You learn that you can survive being alone.
我很为你开心 花生酱先生
I'm really happy for you, Mr. Peanutbutter.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表