剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
他一定是刚说完再见
Huh. He must have accidentally hung up,
就不小心把电♥话♥给挂了
right after he accidentally said, "Okay, bye."
就像蚌在海底舞会对螃蟹说的那样
As the clam said to the crab at the undersea ball...
"壳以与我共舞吗"
"Shell we dance?"
表面上看是有些雷同
There are some superficial similarities.
表面上看个鬼 根本是同一句台词
Superficial, shmuperficial! It's the same line!
-那也不能证明我抄袭了 -弗利普
- Doesn't mean I stole it! - Flip.
我花了好几个月想这句词
I spent months on that line.
我埋头苦干 谋篇布局 精雕细琢
I slaved, finessed, crafted.
世界本是块大理石 我就如同米开朗基罗
The world was a block of marble, and, like Michelangelo,
将它雕刻成我的《大卫》
I chiseled it into my David,
《疯狂阿兹的冷笑话》里的
as I did for each and every one
每句话都是这么来的
of Crazy AZ's Frozen Funnies.
齐格勒先生 我们非常尊重您的作品
Mr. Ziegler, we have so much respect for your work.
你觉得我像铁道上的硬币吗
Do you think I'm like a penny on a railroad track?
那么容易被压扁[灌迷魂汤]
Prone to flattery?
我们还要去参加首映呢
We've got a premiere to get to.
还要耗在这里多久
How long do we have to
听这个老头耍他的冰棒棍把戏
listen to this guy do his Popsicle schtick?
那个读"棒" 白♥痴♥
It's pronounced "Stick," Idiot.
友善点 弗利普
Play nice, Flip.
这事如果传出去了
If this gets out,
大家只会谈论这个抄袭的段子
everyone will be talking about the stolen gag,
而不是大部分都是原创的精彩剧情
instead of all the great parts of the show that weren't stolen.
好吧 你想要什么
Fine. What do you want?
我想要每个喜剧作家都需要的东西 尊重
I want what every comedy writer wants. Respect!
行吧 你来参加我们的首映礼怎么样
Oh! What if I just let you come to the premiere party with us?
他们供应那种迷你软壳玉米饼
They have tiny tacos in soft shells
包起来的时候一定会弄得一团糟
that are impossible to fold without making a big mess.
我接受你的条件 在哪签字
I accept your terms. Where do I sign?
-现在能走了吧 -等等
- Can we go now? - Wait.
"亚伯·齐格勒以及" 以及谁啊
"Abel Ziegler ampersand"? What are you ampersanding?
-我以前的搭档 奇基·阿伯勒 -什么
- My former writing partner, Ziggy Abler. - What?
我只能授权我写的那部分
I can only give permission for the part I wrote.
我只是负责大框架
I'm the set-up guy.
你想要买♥♥段子的话 要去找奇基
If you want the punch line, you gotta talk to Ziggy.
你能让他在这上签字吗
Can you ask him to sign the release?
我连他什么时间合适去看牙医都问不到
I can't even ask him the best time to go to the dentist.
他已经三十年没理我了
He hasn't talked to me for 30 years.
你刚才说有派对来着
Now, you mentioned a party?
一个真正的好莱乌首映礼
A real Hollywoo premiere party.
我们是不是可以被拍照 喝特调鸡尾酒
Can we get our pictures taken, and drink specialty cocktails,
和其他大明星建立一辈子的友谊
and form life-long bonds with other fancy celebrities,
在杂♥志♥上登出的标签是"撞衫谁更美"
and read in magazines, "Who wore it better?"
然后在投票时百分之七十八的人都高喊
And then people vote, and then 78 percent of readers say,
"小腌瓜最美"
"Pickles did!"
波杰克 能拍几张你的独照吗
Hey, BoJack, can we get some of just you?
-可以啊 -会场里面见
- Oh, uh, yeah. - Mm-hmm. I'll see you in there.
告诉你们 你们看完她在
FYI, you're gonna want pictures of her
《菲尔伯特》里的表现 会上赶着来拍她的
after you see what she does in Philbert.
跟你们说
Let me tell you something,
那位三十九岁的女演员前途无限
that 39-year-old actress is going places.
-你好啊 -你胳膊怎么了
- Oh. Hey. - What happened to your arm?
开车把一个混♥蛋♥拦腰给撞了
Oh, just some asshole got T-boned by me.
老天啊 什么时候的事
Oh, my God. When?
几周前吧 或者几个月前
Uh... couple weeks ago? Or months?
正如菲尔伯特说的 "时间就像女人"
As Philbert says, "Time is like a woman;
完全捉摸不透"
completely impossible to comprehend."
我们好像最后把这句台词剪了
I think we ended up cutting that line
因为平台担心会冒犯到
because the network was worried it would be offensive
那些不知道知道时间的人
to people who didn't know what time it was.
令人作呕 混♥蛋♥
你管这叫小费
This you call a tip?
我自从割礼之后就没见过这么少的小费了
I haven't seen a tip this measly since my bris.
你一定是奇基·阿伯勒吧 谢谢你能来
You must be Ziggy Abler. Oh, thank you so much for coming.
亲爱的 你在浪费时间
Darling, you're wasting your time.
我爱签文件 是我的招牌动作
I love to sign documents. In fact, that's my signature move.
但如果亚伯签过了 我就不签
But if Abel signed it, I won't.
你可以说 我愿意 但不能[和亚伯一起]
I guess you could say I'm willing, but not Abel!
那些小玉米饼在哪
Now where are those tiny tacos?
现在几点了
咔嚓咔嚓 好极了
Chicka-chicka, oh, yeah.
已经五点了吗
Oh, is it five o'clock already?
你给我到了酒 一定是有所求
If you've poured me a drink, you must want something.
-说出来 -我想在你上面
- Out with it. - I want to be on top of you.
没人能在我上面 我已经是公♥司♥总裁了
There's no one on top of me. I'm CEO of this company.
这是我最爱的位置
That's my favorite position.
你不能夺走我的位置
Well, you can't have it. It's mine.
快给我
Give it to me.
你想要与本座平起平坐吗
You want to be tantamount to this catamount?
你够有种 这点我承认
You've got balls, I'll give you that.
我是个饥渴的机器人
I am a horny robot.
渴望我的位置 你已经说得很明白了
For my job, yes, you've been quite clear.
但如果你是总裁 我要做什么
But if you were CEO, what would I do?
在继续教育学校学画肖像
Take a portraiture class at the Learning Annex?
一幅又一幅地画着我的妻子 任时光流逝
While away the hours, painting canvas after canvas of my wife,
通过画她
and, through this act,
重新认识我多年前爱上的女人吗
rediscover the woman I fell in love with those many years ago?
不 这样的领悟只会击碎我脆弱的心灵
No, such a realization would only crush my too-feeble heart.
毕竟 这种无言的爱
After all, what benefit is it
于我又有什么益处呢
to love without the words to express it?
对这个已经和我
What could I possibly say
形同陌路的女人 我又能说些什么
to articulate my deep devotion to this woman,
来表达我对她深深的迷恋呢
who has become but a stranger to me now?
你如此性致勃勃 让我无力招架
I am powerless in the face of your mesmerizing sexual energy.
如此精明的头脑 却说出这样诗意的情话
Such a brain for business, yet such a tongue for poetry.
所以 我将辞去我的职位 立即生效
So, I am resigning from my post, effective immediately.
我把你们托付给爱抚亨利了
I leave you in the good hands of Henry Fondle.
亨利 要说几句吗
Henry, would you like to say a few words?
你将屈服于我的欲望
You will submit to my desires.
-意味深长 -他倾斜了一下 我很欣赏
- Very impressive. - He's leaning in and I respect that.
大伙 你们确定吗
Uh... guys, are you sure about this?
我从未这么确定过
I've never been more sure about anything.
陶德 要不你带我们的新老板四处看看
Todd, why don't you show your new boss around the premises?
其实我正要出发去菲尔伯特的首映礼
I'm actually about to head out to the Philbert premiere party.
-我要去[高♥潮♥] -太好了 你带他一起
- I'm coming. - Brilliant! You'll take him with you!
不 不 他不需要去
Oh, no, no. He doesn't need to come.
我要去[高♥潮♥] 我要去[高♥潮♥]
I'm coming, I'm coming.
天呐 我要去[高♥潮♥]
Oh, God, I'm coming.
听你的 老板
Whatever you say... boss.
滑鸡兄弟
大家好
Hello, everyone.
很感谢诸位来参加我作品的首映礼
Thank you for attending the premiere of my opus.
希望大家喜欢因为这说明你们很聪明
I hope you all enjoy it because that means you are smart.
如果你们没看懂 说明我的天才在我自己的时代
If you don't get it, that means that my genius wasn't appreciated
没有得到欣赏 那也没关系
in my own time, and that's okay, too.
你们为什么笑 请不要在放映时笑
Why are you laughing? Please do not laugh during the screening.
这段不是在搞笑
This episode contains no intentional humor.
好吧 你的澄清
Okay. That's-- that's always a good sign,
总是不错的预兆 大伙们 赫比是在谦虚
when you have to clarify that. Look, folks, Herb is being modest.
-"赫比" -抱歉
- "Herb"? - I'm sorry.
是弗利普 我说成赫比了吗
Flip. Did I say Herb?
赫比是在谦虚 但他导演了一部伟大的剧作
Herb is being modest, but he put together a tremendous show
我觉得大家真的会喜欢的
that I think that you guys are really gonna love.
对 这全都来自于这个大脑
That's right. It all came out of this brain.
-他说是那个大脑吗 -那个大脑 呵呵
- Ha! That brain, he says? - That brain? Double-ha!
这部剧最令人惊叹的地方
And the most amazing thing about this show
就是我很肯定我们的生活中都有菲尔伯特的身影
is that I'm sure we all have Philberts in our lives,
或者我们就是菲尔伯特
or we are Philberts.
我们都做过令自己后悔不已的事
You know, we've all done terrible things that we deeply regret.
我做过太多 无法原谅的事
I've done so many... unforgivable things.
我觉得 这就是这部剧的深意
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表