剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
事实上 如果你仔细想想
is actually, if you really think about it,
要比基于需求的任意再分配公平多了
more fair than an arbitrary redistribution based on need.
这是和蒂姆·艾伦聊了十分钟的成果吗
This is from Ten Minutes with Tim Allen?
你让我一个人落单了一个半小时
You left me alone for an hour and a half!
开心的时候时间总是过得特别快 对吗
I guess time flies when you're having fun, right?
我一点都不开心
I am not having fun!
我需要一件服装
Hey, I need a costume.
在自己的派对上怎么能不装扮呢
I can't be costume-less at my own party.
跟我来
Follow me.
-拿着 这转一圈 -干什么
- Hold that. Now circle around here. - Oh. What...
-好了 粘上胶带 -干吗 别
- Okay. Just need some tape. - No. What are-- Hey.
不 我知道里面有个烟雾怪
No, I get that there's a smoke monster,
但除此之外 不就是《盖里甘的岛》吗
but other than that, it's just Gilligan's Island, right?
太感谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
不
No!
杰西卡
Jessica!
我是由阿尔伯特·哈蒙和戴安妮·瓦仁创作
Am I written by Albert Hammond and Diane Warren,
原唱是蒂娜·特纳
originally recorded by Tina Turner,
但被爱司基地唱火的那首歌♥吗
but popularized by Ace of Base?
因为《不要回头》 [歌♥名]
Because "Don't Turn Around."
木乃伊
Mummy!
什么意思 决斗
What do you mean, a duel?
像两人对决的那种决斗吗
You mean like, like a duel, a duel?
等等 有人...
Hold on, somebody's...
-比约·博格宝宝 -老天啊 没错
- Baby Bjorn Borg. - Oh, my God. Yes!
可爱 你要干吗
Cute. What do you want?
其实我想要介绍一下你自己
Oh, um, I actually wanted to introduce yourself.
我是说自我介绍
I mean myself.
很明显 你已经很了解自己了 所以
Obviously, you already know yourself, so...
老天 听着 我只想告诉你
Oh, God. Listen, I just wanted to tell you
我有多喜欢《胡闹的小马》
how much I loved Horsin' Around.
简直塑造了我的童年
It was, like, a very formative part of my childhood.
所以 谢谢你
So... thank you.
每次想到那首歌♥我都会感觉很温暖
I get a warm feeling every time I think about the song.
*三个小孤儿 一二三 *
*Three little orphans, one, two, three*
抱歉 我正打电♥话♥呢
I'm sorry. I'm on the phone right now.
不好意思
Uh... Sorry.
是的 妈妈 我还在
Yeah, Mom, I'm still here.
不是 一个路人而已
No, it was nobody important.
不 我知道他们是欢乐合唱团
No, I get them to Glee Club.
但他们不在团里的时候为什么也唱歌♥
But why are they singing when they're not in the Glee Club?
音乐是哪来的 感觉很不现实
Where's the music coming from? Doesn't seem realistic.
你干吗要让我去跟波杰克打招呼
Why did you make me talk to BoJack?
我都快糗死了
I made a complete fool of myself.
-才不是 -我做不到
- No. - I can't do this.
我只在小团体里混得开
I'm good in small groups.
我擅长在聊天室和留言板上发言
I'm great in chat-rooms and message boards.
但我讨厌大型派对
But I hate big parties!
-什么 不 -是的
- What? No! - Yes!
我本来不想告诉你
And I didn't wanna tell you
因为我知道这个派对对你有多重要
because I know how much this party means to you.
但我根本没法比你的前妻们更有趣
But I can't be more fun than your ex-wives!
压力太大了
It's too much pressure!
对不起
I'm sorry.
-小腌瓜 抱歉 -为什么
- Hey, Pickles? I'm sorry. - For what?
我不该一直提起我的前妻们
I shouldn't talk about my ex-wives so much.
我不想让你觉得自己必须得很有趣
I don't want you to feel like you have to be fun.
但我是很有趣啊
But I am fun.
和你还有你的前妻都没关系
It has nothing to do with you, or your ex-wives,
或你的前妻戴安 她正在这个房♥间里游荡
or your ex-wife Diane, who is in this room right now.
好了 我正在寻找一辆蓝色特斯拉
Okay, now I'm looking for the owner of a blue Tesla,
一辆红色玛莎拉蒂和一辆金色直升机的主人
a red Maserati, and a gold helicopter.
-我们还是走吧 -我才不想走
- Let's just get out of here. - I don't wanna get out of here!
我正玩得开心呢 我很开心
I'm having fun! This is fun for me!
那服务生怎么了
What's up with the waitress?
你一晚上都把我晾在一旁
You left me alone all night long!
我就提了那么点要求 可你从来不听
I ask so little of you! And you never listen.
我知道 但我现在在听啊
I know, but now I am listening,
我发誓从现在起我会一直陪在你身边
and I swear I will stay by your side, now and forever.
就像乌克尔对劳拉说的 "我会那么做吗"
I'll be on you like Urkel on Laura. "Will I do that?"
出自美国情景喜剧《凡人琐事》
-是的 我会 -知道吗 不用了
- Yes, I will. - You know what? No.
因为我现在想一个人待着
Because now I want to be alone.
你就和你的那帮
So, have fun hanging out
自♥由♥的嬉皮朋友继续愉快地玩耍吧
with all your hippie liberal friends, okay?
-我要回家了 -卡妮娜 别走
- 'Cause I'm going home. - Kar-nina! Don't go!
-派对结束了 -好吧
- Party's over. - All right, fine.
我们每年都办一次吧 好吗
Let's make this an annual thing, though, okay?
明年我还要见到你们 都来啊
I wanna see all of you, back here, next year! No matter what!
我就让你做这么一件事
I asked you to do one thing,
让我远离木乃伊 你都做不到
keep me away from mummies. And you couldn't even do that!
好吧 让我解释下
Okay, in my defense,
我打扮成一本巨大的笔记本
I am dressed like a giant notebook,
这限制了我的机动性
which severely limits my mobility!
你以为我试镜时
How do you think I felt
浑身绑满绷带是什么感受
when I had to do that screen test all wrapped up in gauze?
等等 你是去试镜扮演木乃伊吗
Wait. You were auditioning to play the mummy?
妈妈 我要挂了 明天打给你
Mom, I gotta go. Okay? I'll call you tomorrow.
嗯 爸爸的葬礼会想办法的
Yeah. We will figure out Dad's funeral.
我...我很抱歉
And... I'm... I'm sorry.
-小子 发生了什么 -派对结束了 先生
- You! Boy! What's going on? - I think the party's over, sir.
我一直觉得到这时候 我会有点感觉
I always thought that when this happened, I would feel something.
不知道该是什么感觉 但总得有一点
I don't know what, but something.
但我一点感觉都没有 我怎么了
But I don't feel anything. What's wrong with me?
什么都没错 只是派对有时就是会结束的
Nothing's wrong. Just sometimes parties are over.
但是 现在不一定就结束了
But... Hey, it doesn't have to be over.
我是说 我还可以再待一会
I mean, I could stick around for a little bit.
好吧 好主意 你想待多久都行
Yeah, sure, good idea. Stick around for as long as you want.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉我又毁了你的一个万圣节
I'm sorry I ruined another Halloween for you.
-你没有毁掉 -我真的希望你认为我很有趣
- You didn't ruin it. - I really wanted you to think I was fun.
戴安 你不用假装成别的样子
Diane, you don't need to pretend to be something you're not.
-我已经爱你了 -什么
- I already love you. - What?
我会一直爱你 不管你变成什么样
And I'm going to love you, no matter what version of you you are.
所以你不如向我展示真实的自己
So, you might as well give me the real version.
太棒了
This is good.
现在我知道你不喜欢派对了
Now I know you don't like parties.
以后我们不用再因为这个吵了
So, we will never have that argument again.
嗯
Yeah.
我在波杰克面前真是太丢脸了
I really humiliated myself in front of BoJack.
如果这样说能好一点
If it makes you feel better,
波杰克肯定甚至都不记得自己见过你
I guarantee BoJack won't even remember that he met you.
换个策略
Okay, new strategy.
我要找四名强壮的建筑工人
I'm looking for four strong construction workers
把我的车抬起来搬到路上
who can lift my car and carry it out to the street,
就像曼妥思广♥告♥里一样 有人愿意吗
like in the Mentos commercial. Any takers?
小腌瓜 开门
Pickles, open the door!
别管我
Just leave me alone!
出什么事了 高考太难
What's going on in there? Tough SAT prep course?
学习许可测验挂了
Fail her learner's permit test?
跟保姆俱乐部的同仁闹矛盾了
Skirmish with the members of the Baby-Sitter's Club?
-根本不是 -在高中戏剧《红男绿女》中
- Not at all. - Shattered dreams of playing Adelaide
扮演阿德莱德的梦想破碎了
in her high school's production of Guys and Dolls
因为音乐剧导演认为她更像红查理
because the musical director sees her as more of a Rusty Charlie?
我不知道为什么总会这样
I don't know why this keeps happening.
我和这些完美的女人 小腌瓜 你
I take these amazing women, like Pickles, like you,
卡特琳娜 杰西卡一起 然后毁了她们
Katrina, Jessica, and I ruin them.
我没有被毁
I'm not ruined.
-不 我是说...我不会倾听 -对
- No, I just mean... I don't listen. - Okay, yes.
你不听人说话真的很烦人
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表