剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
and I'll go have this amazing,
这场一辈子只能看一次的奇观
once-in-a-lifetime experience all by myself.
听起来确实很有趣 也许我会自己开车去
It does sound cool. I could also drive to the desert.
既然我们都打算去 不如拼个车
If we're both going, we might as well carpool.
机智 不过说清楚一点 我们要放慢速度
That's smart! But just to be clear, we're slowing things down.
这不是约会
It's not a date.
没错
Exactly.
这是我上周在马克·麦格拉斯家
Is this that mysterious, brown hors d'oeuvre
泳池派对时吃的那道开胃小菜吗
I ate at Mark McGrath's pool party, last week?
因为...天 这不是约会
Because... oh, boy. Not a date.
滑鸡兄弟
最后是卡♥耐♥基♥
...and finally, Carnegie.
这就是两种可以接受的哈密瓜
Thus, concludes the two-item list of acceptable melons.
总戴着耳机
Always with the earbuds.
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
别
Hey! No...
这是什么
What is this?
-好老套啊 -不老套
- This is so corny. - It's not corny.
严格来说的确是讲玉米[时髦]的音乐剧
I mean, it's technically a musical about corn,
但其实还挺有品位的
but it's actually sophisticated.
等等 难道你喜欢音乐剧吗
Wait a second. Are you... into musicals?
我感觉你不会放过这件事了
I sense you'll make this a thing.
瞧一瞧看一看 铁石心肠的批判家
Well, well, well, the stone-hearted cynic,
认为情感是失败者才会有的
who thinks feelings are for suckers,
结果居然喜欢多愁善感的音乐剧
has a secret soft spot for sappy musicals.
-好吧 -你说"好吧"
- Okay. - When you say, "Okay,"
意思是"正确"呢 还是"奥克拉荷马"
do you mean okay like "Correct," Or okay like "OK-lahoma"?
-*奥克拉荷马* -好吧
- *Oklahoma* - All right.
往后退两步 再退两步
Step-ball-change, step-ball-change,
张开双臂 再来个收尾姿势
shuffle off to Buffalo, and big finish.
波杰克 小心
BoJack, watch out!
该死的
God damn it!
我的人生再一次因为音乐剧
Once again, my life has been worsened
而走向了更低的低谷
by a brush with musical theater.
您已离开洛杉矶镇"梦工厂"
您已进入圣贝纳迪诺镇"噩梦工厂"
司机师♥傅♥ 能放点不太浪漫的吗
Driver, can you put on something less romantic?
有个广播是关于太空站爆♥炸♥的
I have a podcast about the space station explosion.
好主意 最不浪漫的就是学习了
Oh, good idea! Nothing is less romantic than learning.
来自女生最赞网 我是戴安·阮
From Girlcroosh, I'm Diane Nguyen
这里是最赞电台
and this is the Crooshcast.
我前妻有个电台 你应该会觉得尴尬吧
My ex-wife has a podcast. This is probably weird for you.
不会的 如果我们在约会
No, it would only be weird
那才会尴尬 但这不是约会
if we were on a date, but we're not, so...
我今天请到了莱卡 太空第一位女性
I'm here with Laika, the first woman in space.
莱卡 为什么我们要炸掉空间站
Laika, why are we blowing up the space station?
在国际空间站上 一切都用了十年了
On International Space Station, everything ten years old.
手♥机♥充电器都是给第一版苹果手♥机♥用的
All phone chargers is for original iPhone.
开玩笑 我逗你的
Hotcha! I make jokes.
但空间站的设定就是要爆♥炸♥的
But is always designed to go exploded.
这叫"计划性报废"
Is called "Planned obsolescence."
计划性报废
Planned obsolescence.
就像在描述我的上一段婚姻
Sounds like a good description of my last marriage.
-听得差不多了吧 -别 放着吧
- Well, that's probably enough of this. - No. Leave it on.
他跟在一个小他20岁的女孩交往
Now he's dating a girl about 20 years younger than him.
说实话 我比较同情她
Honestly, she's the one I feel bad for.
为什么她要同情我
Why does she feel bad for me?
我们应该换个频道听
We should put on something else!
没问题
You got it.
接下来 是二十一飞行员的最新单曲
Coming up, we got a brand-new single from Twenty-One Pilots.
还是继续听电台吧
Ew, back to the podcast.
-陶德是广♥告♥销♥售♥部总监 -这么厉害
- Todd is the president of ad sales. - Mm, look at you.
-而且还上了一所好大学 -是吗
- And he went to a really good college. - I did?
真是了不起
That's very impressive.
不好意思 我们对大型产业并不熟悉
I'm afraid we don't know a lot about the world of big business.
尤兰达应该跟你讲过
As I'm sure Yolanda has told you,
我是一名谦虚的畅销色情小说家
I'm but a humble, best-selling, erotic novelist
《腰围》
《深度》作者另一力作
而我妻子是一名全球知名的成人影星
and my wife is a world-famous, adult, film star,
尤兰达的双胞胎姐姐 明迪
and Yolanda's identical twin sister, Mindy,
是一名性♥爱♥建议专栏作者
is a sex advice columnist.
尤兰达都跟我讲过
Yolanda told me all of that.
这些信息都很棒
That's all really great information,
而且我已经提前知道了
that I was already privy to.
重要的事情在于尤兰达很开心
Well, the important thing is that Yolanda is happy
而且终于找到了一个男人 女人
and she's finally found a man, woman,
或者物品来做♥爱♥了
or object to have sex with.
陶德非常擅长性♥爱♥行为
Todd is very accomplished at sexual intercourse.
是吧 陶德
Aren't you, Todd?
是啊 我的活儿超好 "妙鸡妙鸡"
Yeah, I'm the best at the sex. Hooba, hooba.
你是想说"妙极妙极"吗
Are you trying to say "Hubba, hubba"?
其实 陶德 我的活儿也是有口皆碑的
You know, Todd, I have a bit of a reputation, myself.
好了 我们该走了
Okay, we should be hitting the road.
你们得留下来吃色情甜点呀
Oh, but you must stay for erotic dessert.
其实 我在厨房♥里看到了色情甜点
You know, I saw the erotic dessert in the kitchen.
谁能想到杏仁蛋白糖能做得那么像肛♥门♥
Who knew you could make such a realistic anus out of marzipan?
这要感谢我老公 他给糕点师当了模特
You can thank my husband. He posed for the baker.
厉害了 真的是让"好吃"多了点呻♥吟♥
Wow, you know, it really puts the "Um" in "Yum."
我坚持邀请你们留下来在我家做♥爱♥
I insist you spend the night and make love in my home.
我想不出有任何理由
I can't think of a reason,
会让你不想在你♥爸♥妈家做♥爱♥
you wouldn't want to have sex in your parents' house.
除非 性♥爱♥不能让你快乐
Unless, you don't enjoy sex.
不 我们当然愿意住下来 做♥爱♥
No! Of course we'll spend the night, and... fornicate.
关于你坦白的场景
Hey, I got a suggestion for
我有一条小建议
that scene where you make your big confession.
-是吗 -我觉得你可以用歌♥曲的形式
- Oh, yeah? - I was thinking you could maybe confess...
*来坦白*
*...in song!*
怎么了
Whoa, hey!
波杰克 你给我闭上嘴进来
BoJack, shut up and get in here.
好啊 你看看 终于有情感反应了
Okay, look at that! Found an emotion.
我要告诉你一件非常私人的事
I'm gonna tell you something very personal.
小时候
When I was a little girl,
我妈妈带我去百老汇看了真理之核
my mom took me to see A Kernel of Truth on Broadway.
那剧不太火
It wasn't a big hit.
我知道 我刚谷歌♥了剧评来嘲讽你
Yeah, I know. I Googled the reviews so I could mock you.
那个弗兰克·里奇简直是弗兰克离奇 对吧
That Frank Rich could be a real frank bitch, am I right?
但当时我才六岁 它令我神魂颠倒
Well, I was six and it blew my mind.
我整个童年都在幻想
I spent my childhood dreaming of,
有一天我能在百老汇放声歌♥唱
one day, getting to sing on Broadway.
但我想我就是不够好吧
But, I guess, I wasn't good enough.
所以现在我在电视台有一份稳定工作也挺好的
So now I get steady TV work, which is fine, and I'm fine,
但我还是会听音乐剧
but I still listen to that musical
因为它会让我想到曾经我没有这么疲惫时
because it reminds me of a time when I was less jaded,
还相信我有无限潜能
when I believed I could do anything,
而这种想法能让我感觉好一点
and that makes me feel good.
天啊 吉娜
Oh, my God, Gina.
我没想到音乐剧对你来说那么重要
I-I didn't realize how much this musical meant to you.
而且这样不就更有意思了吗
And that... that's even funnier!
别这样
Oh, come on!
如果角色对调 你肯定会更狠地嘲笑我
You know if this were reversed, you'd be giving me shit.
吉娜 我很抱歉 我只是在逗你
Hey, Gina, I'm sorry. I was just teasing. I was... It was...
吉娜 从厕所出来
Gina, come out of the bathroom.
吉娜 对哦
Gina? Oh, right.
所以他为你打造了你梦寐以求的房♥间
So, he make for you room, that you always have dream of,
因为这事你就跑了 感觉有点反应过度
and this is why you leave? Seems like overreaction.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
好吧 先休息一会
Okay, we're gonna take a break.
我有点饿了
I'm getting kinda hungry.
可以找家餐厅停一下 但那样好像约会似的
We could stop at a restaurant, but that's kind of a date thing.
但快餐不算吧
Well, fast food doesn't count, right?
-你看 那里有家KFC -太棒了
- Look, there's a KFC at the next exit. - Perfect.
欢迎来到KFC 全称为凯琪法国菜
Welcome to KFC, which stands for Kiki's French Cuisine.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表