剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
你还不明白吗 你不属于这里
Can't you see? You don't belong here!
更广阔的前途在等着你 是的
Destiny has bigger plans for you. Oh, yes.
但这里是我的家啊
But this is my home.
这是我唯一的家
It's the only home I've ever known!
你生来就该翱翔天际
You were made for the skies.
著名女飞行员
否则他们为什么给你起名阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Why do you think they named you Amelia Earhart?
这是因为你的心 属于天空
It's because your heart... belongs in the air.
确实 这是我的名字
It's true, that is my name.
-布茨 放开你妹妹 -她先动的手
- Ah! Boots, leave your sister alone! - She started it!
马上住手 否则你们俩我都打
Well, stop it right now or I'll pop the both of you.
带上这副飞行护目镜
So, put on those flygirl goggles,
开着你的飞机飞向太阳吧
get in your biplane and fly to the sun.
但从没有女人飞向过太阳
But a woman's never flown to the sun before.
来吧 还有哪个姑娘有这种雄心壮志
Come on! What other gal's got the get-up-and-go
驯服太阳这狂野的野兽并成为他们的女王呢
to tame those savage sun beasts and become their queen?
这盘带子你看了多少遍了
How many times have you watched this tape?
要是你给我买♥♥了别的带子 我会换着看的
When you get me a second tape, I'll watch something else.
你当我是谁 做录影带的吗
What am I, made of tapes?
就是这种精神
That's the spirit!
我想最有效的办法就是马上行动
I suppose the most effective way to do it is to do it!
你好
Hello?
他们想什么呢 指望我
How the hell do they expect me
在一天之内背下五页的台词吗
to learn five pages of dialogue in one day?
-以为我是少年谢尔顿吗 -波杰克
- What am I, Young Sheldon? - BoJack- -
节目就不该有这么多谈话内容
No show should have that much talking.
电视是用来看的
TV is a visual medium.
不说了 你到底在哪儿
Anyway, where the hell are you?
北卡罗来纳州的伊甸
Eden, North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳
Ugh, North Carolina?
几个卡罗莱纳州里就数那里最差了
That's the second worst of the Carolinas.
你知道我就来自这里吧
You know I'm from here, right?
知道 你从那儿逃出来的
Yeah, and you got out.
你知道"来自"什么意思吗
You know what "From" means?
就是你不用再待在那鬼地方了
You don't have to be there anymore.
所以才叫"来自"
That's why they call it "From."
那我马上就要"来自"这段对话了
Okay, I'm about to be from this conversation.
等下 抱歉 我们谈一谈花生酱先生好吗
Wait, wait. I'm sorry. Can we just talk about Mr. Peanutbutter?
你为什么让他上镜 大家都喜欢他
Why did you cast him on this show? Everybody loves him.
我才应该是人见人爱的那个 我是菲尔伯特
I'm the guy everybody's supposed to love. I'm Philbert.
我给剧组买♥♥了一辆快餐车
So then I got a food truck for the crew
挂了个牌子写着"来自你们最爱的明星"
with a big sign that said, "From your favorite star,"
但大家都以为是花生酱先生送的
but everybody thought it was from Mr. Peanutbutter.
他们连签名都没看
They didn't even read the sign.
波杰克 我明天回去
BoJack, I'm gonna be back tomorrow.
你能不能把你这堆屁话憋到明天
Do you think you can handle your shit until then?
是啊 听着像我的风格
Oh, yeah, that sounds like me.
不过你去那儿干什么
What are you doing there anyway?
就是...处理一些家族事务
Just... taking care of some family stuff.
马男波杰克
第五季第五集
谢谢你大老远赶过来
Thanks for coming, all this way.
我们可以电♥话♥联♥系♥的
We could've just talked on the phone.
我想见到你本人
I wanted to meet you in person.
这就是我卡洛琳公主与众不同的风格
That's the Princess Carolyn difference.
我还从没见过
Ooh! I've never met a person
名字里带"与众不同"的人呢
who had a difference named after them before.
这很重要 我们是来讨论你孩子的事的
Well, this is important. We're here to talk about your baby.
我知道你怎么想 又是一个愚蠢的青少年
I know what you're thinking; another dumb teenager,
喝得烂醉 忘了确认
so liquored up, she forgot to make sure
她男朋友带了套套
her boyfriend wrapped his tweedle.
这都是事实 但我也不是什么无知少女
Well, that's all true, but I'm not some backwoods hick.
我18岁 有大好人生等着我去享受
I'm 18, I got my whole life ahead of me,
而我男朋友又没有要死要活求我嫁给他
and it's not like my boyfriend's begging me to marry him.
男朋友很少这么干
Boyfriends rarely do.
-他叫斯踹 丹尼斯的简称 -懂
- His name's Strib, short for Dennis. - Uh, sure.
他不是什么爱玩浪漫的人
He's not exactly the romantic type,
但他那双眼睛 一看到就让人欲罢不能
but he's got those eyes you just can't say no to,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
我祝你和斯踹能一起享受很多年没孩子的时光
I hope you and Strib have many happy child-free years, together.
我愿尽我所能
I'm willing to do whatever I can
帮你达成"没孩子"这一部分
to help contribute to the child-free part.
抱歉 是工作上的电♥话♥
Oh, sorry. It's work.
我的同事们都像小孩子似的
Everyone I work with is such a baby.
我超爱小孩
And I love babies!
你好 宝宝
Hello, baby.
听着 我知道弗利普想让我当"那个女人"
Hey, listen, I know Flip just wants me to be "The woman",
闭嘴别说话 但这部剧完全狗屁不通
and keep my mouth shut, but this show makes no sense.
在屋顶摩托那场戏里
In the rooftop motorcycle scene,
弗里茨和菲尔伯特一直在说
Fritz and Philbert keep saying,
"这太危险了"
"This is so dangerous."
"是啊 哥们 我们真的很危险"
"Yeah, man. We're really dangerous."
但然后他们就从摩托上下来了
But then they just get off the motorcycles.
他们为什么没向楼边漂移
Why aren't they skidding towards the side of the building,
然后在摩托车掉下楼顶时
and then they roll off just as
从车上翻身而下呢
their bikes go careening over the edge?
好 行吧 去朝弗利普吼
Okay, sure, pitch it to Flip.
不管我说什么他都给我否了
Everything I pitch, he shoots down.
这只是因为这主意不是他提出来的
That's just because it's coming from someone who isn't him.
要是你想让他喜欢你的想法
If you want him to like your idea,
让他以为是他自己想出来的就好
just convince him he thought of it himself.
你真觉得只要说是他的主意 他就会照做吗
You really think he'll do it because I say it's his idea?
这是个很棒的主意 戴安
That's a great idea, Diane.
谢谢 我去找他说
Oh, thanks! I'm gonna do it.
-非常抱歉 -没关系
- So sorry. - No problem.
我得告诉你一下
Um, just so you know,
我见过一些其他的候选者 大多都是夫妻
I have met with some other candidates, mostly couples.
不过真难以相信我能找到土生土长的伊甸人
I couldn't believe I found someone who grew up in Eden though.
你最近一次回来是什么时候
When's the last time you were here?
自我妈死后就没回来过
Oh, not since my mother died.
-我很抱歉 -是很久之前的事了
- Oh, I'm sorry. - It was a long time ago.
-但她还是死了 -这倒是
- She's still dead, though. - That is true.
-抱歉选了喵喵披萨店见面 -我喜欢喵喵
- Sorry we had to meet at Phuzzy's. - I love Phuzzy's.
你在洛杉矶肯定有高级餐厅可去吧
I bet you got fancy restaurants in LA, huh?
著名连锁店
估计每个街角都有一家加州披萨厨房♥吧
Probably a California Pizza Kitchen on every corner.
还是你们都只叫"披萨厨房♥"
Or do y'all call it "Pizza Kitchen,"
毕竟你们就在加州
since you're in California?
我们叫"加州披萨厨房♥" 或者"加披"
No, we call it "California Pizza Kitchen," Or "CPK."
加披 你们城里人
CPK? What kind of city person's
是有多忙 连全称都没空说
too busy to say "California Pizza Kitchen"?
是要赶公交还是怎么
You gotta catch a bus or something?
慢一点 说全称啊
Stay a while and say the whole name.
对对 我不喜欢简称
Yeah, yeah, well, I'm not like that.
我现在住在洛杉矶 但你知道人都怎么说吗
I live in Los Angeles now, but you know what they say,
你能带女孩离开
you can take the girl
格林斯博罗-海波因特的大都会
out of the Greensboro-High point metropolitan area,
但你没法剔除
but you can't take
女孩心中的格林斯博罗-海波因特大都会
the Greensboro- High Point metropolitan area out of the girl.
我男友要是能把他鸡鸡从女孩体内
I wish my boyfriend would've taken his penis
"剔除"就好了
out of the girl.
我是说他当时拔♥出♥来♥就好了
Meaning, I wish he would've pulled out.
我听懂了
Yeah, no, I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太怀念这个了
Ooh, have I missed this!
我要把这些油炸玉米饼吃个精光
I'm gonna eat the shit out of these hush puppies,
然后明天我要吃份真正的香肠烤饼
and then tomorrow, I'm getting a real sausage biscuit,
是真正的香肠饼
meaning a sausage patty,
不是洛杉矶那种所谓"香肠串儿"的破玩意
not that bullshit link situation they call "Sausage" In LA.
天啊 我去尿尿 马上回来
Oh, my goodness, I gotta pee. I'll be right back.
-你好 -卡洛琳公主
- Hello? - Princess Carolyn!
我想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表