剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
How about if you really cared,
我从楼顶摔下来的时候你就应该在场
you should've been there the day I fell off a building?
但是没有 你有更重要的事要做
But no. You had other important business to attend to.
-波杰克 -你做得很棒
- BoJack-- - You're doing a great job,
让我觉得你好像在乎似的
making me feel like you give a shit.
你会成为一个很棒的妈妈
You're gonna be an awesome mom.
我觉得你工作太久了
I think you're overworked.
真的吗 我要再加上一句
Oh, for real? With a side order of,
"你这么认为吗"和各种各样的反驳
"Ya think?" And sundry retorts of that fashion.
接下来这样吧
Here's what's gonna happen.
你今天晚上回去休息
You're gonna take the rest of the night off.
你要好好睡一觉
You're gonna get some sleep.
等你回来 你要保持敬业状态
And when you come back, you're gonna be professional,
你要有基本礼仪
you're gonna be courteous,
你得给我找回你的状态
and you're gonna have your shit together.
好吧 我很抱歉 不该说关于妈妈的事
Fine! And... I'm sorry, about the mom thing.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
-我睡不着 -对 你说过了
- I can't sleep. - Ugh. Yeah, you mentioned.
-弗利普表现很可疑 -没错 八小时前
- Flip was acting very suspicious. - He sure was. Eight hours ago.
但我们现在回家了 已经凌晨四点了
But we're home now, and it's 4:00 in the morning.
卡洛琳公主对我指手画脚的
Princess Carolyn's getting all up in my business!
她说我看上去"不行" 要"崩♥盘♥"
She told me that I seem "Not okay," And was "Spinning out,"
-"能做一个好妈妈" -你应该不会做好妈妈
- and "Would make a great mom." - Not sure you'd be the best mom.
我会成为一个完美的妈妈
I'd be a wonderful mother!
小心 波杰克
Watch it, BoJack.
你失控了 对吉娜好[酷]点
You're losing it. Gotta be cool for Gina.
酷的人一般会怎么说
What's something a cool person would say?
哥们儿
Uh, hey, Daddy-O.
我要去厕所了
Gotta splitsville to the lavatory
如果你懂我意思的话 开心
if you catch my drift. Hang ten!
-好吧 -搞定
- Oh, okay. - Nailed it.
波杰克 我知道发生了什么
BoJack, I know what's going on.
是吗
Uh... you do?
你带着角色回家了
You're taking the character home with you.
每个演员都会这样
It happens to every actor.
我曾经在《她低语死亡》的试播集中
I played a girls' PE coach who solved mysteries
扮演一个解决神秘事件的女子体育教练
in a pilot called, Death, She Whistles.
没拍成剧 但是我过于沉迷
It never went to series, but I got so into it,
我好几个月看到有孩子骂人就抓住
I spent months ordering every mouthy teen I saw
-要他们给我20元 -也许你说得对
- to drop and give me 20. - Yeah, you're probably right.
你做了坏事 我要说出去
波杰克迷案未完待续
The BoJack Mysteries will continue after this.
大家好 希望你们喜欢《菲尔伯特》
Hello. I hope you're enjoying Philbert.
大家都看得开心吗
Is everyone having a good time?
我就知说了吧 我现在面临了困境
Okay, I'm gonna level with you. I'm in a real situation here
因为我没有意识到
because I did not realize
我应该为这部剧卖♥♥广♥告♥
I was supposed to sell ads for this show.
没有人明确和我说过
Nobody specifically told me
这属于广♥告♥销♥售♥总裁的职责范围
that was under the purview of the president of ad sales!
所以如果有人想要买♥♥价值三千万的广♥告♥时间
So, if anyone wants to buy 30 million dollars'-worth of ad time,
或者办理一些什么证
or work out some sort of licensing arrangement,
基本上来说 你只需要知道
basically, what you need to know about me
我现在很绝望 什么都答应
is I am desperate and will say yes to anything.
开始谈判吧
Let the negotiations begin!
现在 回到剧中
And now, back to the show.
你做了坏事 我要说出去
这是谁寄的 他们知道什么
Who sent this? What do they know?
他们知道吗 我们查一查
Do they know things? Let's find out.
波杰克 《洛杉矶公报》今天来吗
Hey, BoJack! Did the L.A. Gazette come today?
我在他们《35名35以上40以下成功人士》名单上
Apparently, I'm on their "35 Over 35 but Under 40" List.
没有 今天没东西到 我没在找东西
Uh, no, nothing came today! I wasn't looking at anything.
你为什么这么坚持今天有东西会到
Why are you so insistent that something came today?
这么想要到吗
Obsessed with things coming much?
这变♥态♥手里的料可能会毁掉这部剧
Whatever this creep has on me could ruin the show,
那吉娜刚刚拥有的幸福也会化为乌有
And there goes Gina's newfound happiness.
我必须查出这是谁寄的 为了她
I gotta find out who sent this. For her sake.
这案子就像《真爱至上》 毫无头绪
This case is like the movie, Love Actually. No leads.
-希望验尸官能帮我们 -她会的
- Hope the coroner can help us out. - She will.
我和验尸官有过不少交情呢
We got a lot of history, me and the coroner.
这是照片 她曾经是我的密友之一
Here's a picture. She used to be one of my closest friends.
曾经
Used to?
时过境迁了
Times change.
戴安 戴安 我知道字条是你寄的
Diane! Diane! Diane! I know you sent me the note!
-什么字条 -什么字条
- What note? - What note?
你塞进我门缝的这一张
The one you slipped under my door.
伟大的演员会渗透到角色中
See, great actors embody their roles,
我学到了一些侦查技巧
so I've picked up some detective skills.
那个字母"I"用的是很呆的字体
That letter "I" Is in a nerd font.
我敢说是从《信徒》上剪下来的
I'd say it's from The Believer.
只有你会读《信徒》
And you're the only person who reads The Believer.
首先 《信徒》是非常流行的12元杂♥志♥
First of all, The Believer is a very popular $12 magazine.
以及这张傻乎乎的字条不是我给你的
And I didn't send this dumb note.
我喜欢给我揭晓秘密 还不分享你的馅饼
You love revealing my secrets. And not sharing your cobbler!
还有谁会这么做
Who else could have done it?
我不知道 你惹了谁
I don't know. Who'd you piss off?
她说得对 很多人都和我有恩怨
She's right. Lotta people have it out for me.
但是谁会想杀害局长呢
But who the hell would want to hurt the chief?
菲尔伯特 这是你朋友吗
Hey, Philbert. This your friend?
第二名被绞死的受害人
A second strangling victim.
如果是同一名杀手 那他真的是钟爱脖子
If it's the same killer, he's a real pain in the neck.
就算你是萨西
Hey, there's being sassy,
也得注意幽默的界限 确实的
and there's going over the line with humor. Literally.
不说相劝了 赶紧列嫌犯名单吧
All right, enough chokes. Let's put together a list of suspects.
好的 嫌犯
Yeah, suspects.
得振作起来调查嫌犯
Gotta keep it together and go through the suspects.
谁会想干掉马男波杰克
Who would wanna take down BoJack Horseman?
夏洛特
不 别打给夏洛特
No. Don't call Charlotte.
这是个坏主意 别这么做
That's a terrible idea. Don't do it.
你好 我是夏洛特的丈夫凯尔
Hello! Charlotte's husband Kyle here!
喂 喂喂喂
Hello? Hello, hello, hello?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance, okay?
三 二
Three, two...
好吧 再给你一秒钟 怎么回事
All right, you get another second here. What's going on?
-我在为有线公♥司♥进行一次调查 -好吧
- I'm doing a survey for the cable company. - All right.
我有时间做调查 想到大公♥司♥
I've got time for a survey. Kinda fun to think
还关心小小的老凯尔的想法还真是不错
big-time corporations care about what little old Kyle thinks.
从一到十
On a scale of one to ten,
你认为你的有线服务能打几分
how would you rate your cable service?
好难 这么直奔主题 让我想想
Oh, that's a tough one, right off the bat. Let's see.
别太往心里去 但我要打八分
Don't take this personally, but I'm gonna say eight.
从一到十 你的婚姻怎么样
And on a scale of one to ten, how is your marriage?
这问题有点私人了 你不觉得吗
Well, that's a little personal, don't ya think?
好吧
Oh, okay. Uh...
但如果能帮助你的调查...
But I guess if it helps your survey--
我和我的妻子有过争吵
my wife and I had some rough patches,
但现在都过去了 我们感情更好了
but we're stronger now we've got through them.
-我会打八分 -那听起来你的妻子
- I'm gonna give us an eight. - Okay, so it sounds like your wife
并没有沉迷于想要向她的一个老朋友复仇
isn't obsessed with a desire to exact revenge on a former friend?
-什么 -为了跟有线相关的原因
- What? - For cable-related reasons or otherwise?
-我想没有 -完美
- I don't think so. - Okay, wonderful.
从一到十
On a scale of one to ten,
你如何评判你女儿的性成熟程度
how would you rate your daughter's sexual maturity?
天啊 这好难
Boy, that's a sticky one.
我只是在照着念而已
I'm just reading what's in front of me.
我不知道该怎么评判
Pfft. I don't even know how to judge that.
一分是"被一个她信任的
Uh, let's say that one is, "Horribly scarred
年长之人的举动吓到
by an older man she trusted
现在正准备
and is now dedicated to
说出他所做的事"
getting the word out about the bad thing he did,"
十分是"慢慢在闲暇之余
and ten is, "Slowly explored her body
开始健康地探索自己的身体
in a healthy way on her own timetable
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表