剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我觉得最重要的事
I think, the most important thing here
就是我们对彼此坦诚 对自己坦诚
is that we're honest with each other and ourselves.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
同意吧
Uh, yes?
这里说你前六次健康检查都不合格
It says, here, you failed your last six health inspections.
你怎么还在营业
How are you still in business?
我想说人格力量 但可能是勇气
I wanna say moxie? But possibly spunk.
我无法相信我在你家睡着了
I can't believe I fell asleep at your house.
这些拍摄打乱了我的节奏
These shoots are messing up my rhythm.
下午6点起床真是太奇怪了
It's so weird waking up at 6:00 p.m.
别担心 我是不会
Don't worry. I'm not gonna
养成过夜或者一整天的习惯的
make a habit of spending the night or day.
我明白 我们一起工作 一起做♥爱♥
I get it. We work together, we make sex together,
不谈感受
we don't talk about feelings,
有的时候强扭的瓜也
and yet sometimes a begrudging respect can blossom into--
-不 -"不甜"
- Nope. - "Blossoms into nothing"
我正想这么说
is what I was gonna say.
你打断了我 所以你看起来很蠢
You cut me off, so you look stupid.
你睡觉的时候看起来才蠢
Well, you look stupid when you sleep.
看 我照了些傻不拉几的照片
Look, I took some dumb pictures.
-好吧 -蠢 真蠢
- All right. - Stupid. Real stupid.
-你可以删掉点 -你有一只奇怪的眼睛
- You can delete some of these. - You have a weird eye.
-着迷了吗 -如果尸体流口水的话
- Obsessed much? - This is what it would look like
就是这样
if corpses could drool.
-你好 我能来一份波杰克吗 -那是什么
- Hi, excuse me, can I get The BoJack? - What is that?
是提供给内行人的菜单上没有的东西
It's an off-the-menu item for those in the know.
显然我是波杰克 我总是点波杰克三明治
Obviously, I'm BoJack and I always order the BoJack sandwich.
好怪啊
That's kooky.
为什么用你的名字命名三明治
Why would your name be a sandwich name?
因为我是这家饭店的老板 我还是个名人
Because I own this restaurant and I'm a celebrity.
那所有的三明治都是以名人的名字命名的吗
So, are all sandwiches named after celebrities?
鸡肉沙拉是名人吗
Is chicken salad a celebrity?
不 那只是他们放到三明治里的东西而已
No, that's just a thing they put in the sandwich.
不是谁的名字
That's not someone's name.
不能两者都是吗 我就叫小腌瓜啊
Can't it be both? My name is Pickles.
-什么 -我要个汉堡
- What? - I'll have a burger.
波杰克 我去厕所了 你们慢慢聊
BoJack, I'm going to the can. Have fun with the waitress.
是我 小腌瓜 我们之前见过
It's me, Pickles, from before.
-和名人约会很酷 -好吧
- It's cool dating a celebrity. - Okay.
我也在和名人约会 我们要创建个俱乐部吗
I'm also dating a celebrity. Should we start a club?
-我当副总裁 -我没和任何人约会
- I call vice president. - I'm not dating anyone.
如果让我猜的话 我会说你也没有
And if I had to guess, I'd say neither are you.
城里的男人 尤其名人
Guys in this town, especially celebrities,
不是那种安定的人
are not exactly the settle-down type.
所以我遇到我那位可是中了大奖了
That's why I hit the jackpot with my guy.
他不怕承诺
He doesn't have a problem committing.
实际上 他刚刚结束了他的第三段婚姻
In fact, he just got out of his third marriage.
一位刚刚离婚的名人
A celebrity who just got divorced.
是啊 他不会伤你的心的
Yeah. No way he'll break your heart.
你觉得花生酱先生和我进展太快了吗
Do you think Mr. Peanutbutter and I are moving too fast?
我不知道你或者你的感情
I don't know you or your relationship,
但是我经历过几次这样的情况
but I have been around the block a few times.
甚至还上过ABC
I was even on an ABC procedural,
一个叫《套路》的节目 还播出了几次
called The Block, which aired a few times.
关键就在于不抱任何期望
The key is to have zero expectations,
这样你就不会失望
and then you'll never be disappointed.
对啊 不抱期望
Yeah, zero expectations,
这似乎也是这家餐厅的口号♥
which also seems to be the mantra of this restaurant.
谢谢
Thank you.
马男波杰克
第五季第三集
她好像死了
She looks dead.
但我不是个医生 我是个时髦女警
But I'm not a doctor, I'm a sassy cop.
可怜的姑娘曾怀揣梦想
Poor girl had dreams.
没有什么比梦想更珍贵的了
And there's nothing more precious than dreams.
菲尔伯特抽了口烟
Philbert takes a drag of his cigarette,
然后跪下检查尸体
then kneels down to inspect the corpse.
停
Cut!
波杰克 你又把舞台说明说出来了
BoJack, you said the stage directions again.
抱歉 我的脑子有点乱 都是夜拍闹的
Sorry. My brain is kinda muddled. It's these night shoots.
我觉得可以
I think it works.
约翰·菲尔伯特就不按规矩
John Philbert doesn't play by the rules.
他把他的舞台说明大声说出来
He says his stage directions out loud.
很令人困惑 但这也意味着表演大胆而聪明
It's confusing, which means the show is daring and smart.
想看看配餐吗
Hey, wanna go check out craft services?
不管你在听什么东西
How could whatever you're listening to be more fun
怎么会比听我抱怨果酱更有趣呢
than hearing me rant about the fruit spread?
你抱怨的和哈密瓜有关吗
Is your rant honeydew related?
在哈密瓜区
It's in the honeydew area,
但每次都有新细节 新说法
but the specifics are what keep it fresh each time.
现在是什么时候
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready to go? - Yeah.
抱歉 我没意识到已经这么晚了
Sorry, I didn't realize how late it got.
要是有个简单的方法
If only there was an easy way
能注意到现在的时间就好了
to keep track of what time it is right now.
-我去换衣服 -不 就穿西装吧
- I'll go change. - No, keep your suit on.
我父母会因为你是高管而留下个好印象的
My parents are gonna be impressed I'm dating an executive.
酷 我从来没给父母留下过好印象
Cool! I've never impressed parents before.
我相信
I believe that.
我没告诉过我家人我性冷淡
Listen, I haven't told my family I'm asexual,
所以也许今晚最好
so it might be best if, for tonight,
我们假装我们是性活跃者
we just pretend we're sexually active.
家庭聚餐
I mean, it's a family dinner.
他们问我们的性生活的概率
What are the odds they're going
能有多大 对吧
to ask questions about our sexuality, right?
对...
Right...
对啊
Right.
是...
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
-停 停 停 到了 -花生酱先生
- Stop. Stop. Stop. We're here. - Mr. Peanutbutter?
我是接了《阳光小美女》里
Am I Steve Carell taking a dramatic role
角色的史蒂夫·卡瑞尔
in Little Miss Sunshine,
而你是只知道他
and you are the American public
喜剧作品的美国公众吗
that only knows him for his comedic work?
因为...惊喜
Because... surprise!
天啊 你就是
Oh, my God. Are you the umlaut
科洛·塞维尼名字中的变音吗
in Chloë Sevigny's name, right now?
因为我不知道你为什么在这 但我很高兴你在
Because I don't know why you're here, but I'm glad you are.
正如柯特妮·考克斯
As Courteney Cox said
在熟♥女♥镇附近的森林发现了
when she discovered a rotting corpse in the woods
一具腐烂的尸体的时候说的
near the Cougar Town set,
"上帝啊 我希望你现在有空"
"Good God, I hope you're not busy."
-什么 -这个梗要想一下
- What? - This is a thinker.
-你一会儿会懂的 -好吧
- You'll get it later. - Okay.
今晚有很有趣的安排
I have a very fun plan for tonight.
我听说他们打算
I just heard that they're going to
把国际空间站炸掉
blow up the International Space Station.
天哪 炸掉 为什么啊
Oh, my God. Blow it up? Why?
太空领域的东西谁说得清楚
No one knows why space people do things.
不过我觉得我们可以去一趟沙漠
But I thought we could road trip out to the desert
然后看一下爆♥炸♥有多绚丽
and witness the explosion in all her glory.
听起来好棒啊
That sounds amazing!
你这么开心真好 而且没有因为我给你
I'm so glad you're as excited as I am, and not mad at me
准备了很棒的惊喜而生气
for trying to surprise you with something nice.
当然 不过 我们是不是进展太快了
Yeah! But... are we moving too fast?
我之前在厕所遇到一位女士跟我说的
A wise lady, in the bathroom, told me some stuff.
她听起来很聪明 听她的话吧
Ooh, she sounds smart. Better listen.
她的名字好像叫汉堡
I think her name was Hamburger.
也许我们应该等等 几天之后再约会
Maybe we should wait, some days, before going on another date.
好 既然如此 那你留在这里无所事事吧
Okay. If that's how you feel, you stay here and do nothing,
而我一个人去享受
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表