剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
太经典了
That was classic!
该死 我得赶去服装大赛了
Oh, shit, I gotta go run the costume contest.
我的背 我为什么要这么做
Ow! My back! Why'd I do that?
听起来你们一起经历了不少
It sounds like you all have a lot of history.
是啊 不敢相信我们93年就开始办这派对了
Yeah. I can't believe we've been doing this party since '93.
那时我才出生
That's the year I was born!
我 还没注意到
I... did not realize that!
干杯
Hey, cheers!
你玩得尽兴吗
Are you having fun?
还不错 我很开心
Yeah, I'm having a great time
向大家一遍又一遍地解释我的服装
explaining my costume to people over and over again.
我有个想法 如果你没有理解别人的服装
Hey, here's a thought: if you don't get someone's costume,
不必告诉他们 管好自己就行了
you don't need to tell them! Just live your life!
-你想离开吗 -不不不 我很开心
- Do you wanna leave? - No, no, no, no! I'm fun!
我不想离开
I don't want to leave!
我想走了
I wanna leave!
是谁的黄色军用袭击车堵了我的车
Who has the yellow military assault vehicle blocking me in?
-是我的 -你什么时候开起悍马来了
- Oh, that's me! - Since when do you drive a Hummer?
公♥司♥配的 我喜欢是因为它和我的帽子很搭
Company car. I just like it 'cause it matches my hat.
还有 空间很大 放得下高尔夫球杆
Plus, lots of room for the golf clubs,
天呐 那只小猫在叫吗
and, boy, does that kitten purr.
要不你把它带出去转圈圈 看看它会怎么样
Why don't you take her out for a spin and see how she handles?
他这服装是什么
What is his costume?
-戴安 你好 -你好
- Diane! Hi! - Hey...
我是不是在
Am I on the hit
当红明星普里西拉·巴恩斯的车三人行上
Priscilla Barnes vehicle Three's Company right now,
因为我们有三个人
because three's company.
-我正想离开了 -天呐 戴安
- I'm just trying to get out of here. - Oh, my gosh, Diane,
希望你知道
I just want you to know that
我知道你和酱酱有一段过去...
I know that you and Mister have a history...
-"酱酱" -我不介意
- "Mister?" - And I'm fine with it,
我们没有必要
and there's no reason
碰面时觉得尴尬
we should be awkward around each other,
或是妒忌 知道吗
or jealous, you know?
-我没有嫉妒你 -好吧 那就好
- I'm not jealous of you. - Okay, good.
我也不嫉妒你
I'm not jealous of you either,
即使你真的对我很有威胁
even though you are really intimidating.
但如果我们彼此妒忌 那就太常见了
But if we were jealous of each other, that would be very normal,
所以不管怎么样 都没关系 完全没关系
so either way, it's totally cool. Totally cool.
我们能合个影吗
Should we do shots together
庆祝我们之间是多么正常
to, like, celebrate how normal we're being?
好啊 这是个不错的局面
Yeah, this is a good situation.
好吧 再见 戴安
Okay, bye, Diane!
我搞砸了吗 我真是太蠢了
Did I screw up? I'm so stupid.
没有 戴安是那样的
No. That's just Diane.
她不喜欢派对 讨厌乐子
She doesn't like parties and she hates fun.
不 这话不公平 她以前很有趣的
No, that's not fair. She used to be fun.
事实上 我们刚开始约会的时候
In fact, when we first started dating,
我最欢她的就是
my favorite thing about her was that
她比我的前妻们有趣多了
she was so much more fun than my other ex-wives.
又开始说你的前任了 真好
Oh, we're talking about your exes again! That's great.
当然 杰西卡以前也很有趣
Of course, Jessica used to be fun, too.
所以我和卡特里娜分手后开始和她约会
That's why I started seeing her after Katrina
因为卡特里娜太刻薄又爱挑刺
because Katrina was so mean and cynical,
而杰西卡却很贴心 充满活力
and Jessica was sweet and full of life.
是啊 她听起来真好
Yeah, she sounds awesome.
但其实现在想起来
But, actually, now that I think about it,
我初次遇见卡特里娜时 她也充满活力
when I first met Katrina, she was also full of life.
你还想喝一杯吗 我要去再喝一杯
Do you want another drink? I'm going to get another drink.
天呐 真是个奇怪的巧合
Oh, my God. What a weird coincidence.
为什么所有理想的活力四射的女人
Why do all these idealistic, vivacious women
和我在一起后
eventually turn bitter and cruel
最后都变得尖刻而冷酷 有什么共同点呢
after being with me? What's the common denominator?
你好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
康茄舞领舞无意中把我们都带进了这个泳池
The conga line leader accidentally led us right into the pool.
我从没感觉如此鲜活
I've never felt so alive!
-你应该去的 -我现在想回家
- You should've been there! - I want to go home now.
什么 可这个派对很有趣
What? But this party is so fun!
对我来说不有趣
It's not fun for me.
因为这里我谁也不认识
'Cause I don't know anyone here.
当然有你认识的人 你就...
Of course you do. Just--
波杰克 还记得我老婆卡特里娜吗
BoJack! You remember my wife Katrina.
-不 不认识 -太好了
- Huh? No, I do not. - This is going great.
我要去吹吹干 你们俩聊着
I'm gonna go dry off. You two chat it up.
不 花生酱先生 请别走
No, Mr. Peanutbutter, please.
谢谢你举办这个派对
Thank you for hosting this party.
很有趣
So fun.
-这顶帽子有什么来头 -这是鲜花套装
- What's the story on the hat? - It's a Blossom costume.
操 对 今天是万圣节
Oh, shit, that's right! It's Halloween.
我需要一套服装 多谢提醒 陌生人
I need a costume! Good call, stranger!
所以 你知道的 我喜欢派对
So, I love parties, as you know,
但或许我们该快离开
but maybe we should go soon?
这里有好多名人
There are so many famous people here,
这其实让我有点焦虑
it's actually making me kind of anxious.
戴安 名人和你我没区别
Diane! Famous people are just like you and me.
就像我 因为我就是名人
Well, like me, because I am one.
妈 不 我现在不方便 能明天打给你吗
Mom? No, I can't talk right now. Can I call you tomorrow?
还是说现在是你一年中出地下室的一晚
Or is this the one night a year you emerge from your crypt?
去介绍下自己 我肯定他会想认识你的
Go introduce yourself. I'm sure he'd love to meet you!
-要不我们还是回家吧 -不 来吧
- Or we could just go home? - No, come on.
今天是万圣节 面对自己的恐惧的一晚
It's Halloween, a night to face your fears.
所以他们称之为万圣节
That's why they call it Halloween!
所以 你可以斩断自己的恐惧
So, you can wean yourself off of having fears!
去向你的恐惧问好吧
Say "Hallo" To weaning!
好吧 陶德的悍马被一辆蓝色特斯拉挡住了
Okay. Todd's Hummer is now blocked in by a blue Tesla.
我在寻找蓝色特斯拉的主人
I'm looking for the owner of a blue Tesla.
研究表明开二手车更有助于环保
Studies say buying used is actually better for the environment,
但至少你试过了 而且还把我困这儿了
but, hey, you tried, and subsequently trapped me at this party!
-谢谢你送新剧本过来 -不客气
- So, thanks for the new script pages. - You got it.
听着 关于潜水艇那场戏
Hey, listen. That submarine scene...
你想现在聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
-不想 -好吧
- No? - Okay.
就把这个话题
We'll just put that
丢进那桶我们都不聊的事里
in the large bucket of things we don't talk about.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你不是不想聊吗
That you didn't wanna talk about it.
什么破派对
This party sucks.
门童 我没有戏服
Hey, doorman! I don't have a costume.
我不想在自家绝世无双的派对上出丑
And I don't wanna look stupid at my own bitchin' Halloween party.
好吧 有主意了
Okay, I've got an idea.
戴上这个 你就是一床头柜[一♥夜♥情♥]
There. You're a one-night stand.
懂了吗 床头柜的双关
Get it? Nightstand?
很好 你真该去当制片人
Nice! You should be a producer or something.
是吗 是啊
Ha, ha. Yeah, right!
-但不是现在 继续守好门 -好吧
- But not yet. Keep manning the door. - Yeah.
都弄干了 抱歉 回来的路上被
Ah! All dry! Sorry, I got a little distracted on the way back
几个玩占卜的家伙迷住了
by some people with a Ouija board.
一个亡灵让我 "阿尔克司法斯普"
A dead soul told me to "AERXIXFASP"!
-是什么意思呢 -真酷
- What could it mean? - Cool.
你不在的时候
While you were gone,
本·斯坦把我介绍给蒂姆·艾伦
Ben Stein introduced me to Tim Allen,
蒂姆·艾伦
美国演员 导演 制片
我们三个就政♥府♥支出问题展开了漫长的讨论
and the three of us had a long debate about government spending,
跟我期待的万圣节之夜简直一模一样
which is exactly how I wanted to spend my Halloween.
-真抱歉 -虽然我必须得说
- I am so sorry. - Although, I have to say,
既然你的节目酬劳把我们推向了新的税级
now that your TV show has put us into a new tax bracket,
或许我们该开始多留意
maybe we should start paying attention more
政♥府♥是怎样花我们的钱的
to how the government is using our money.
-什么 -我也不知道
- What? - No, I don't know, ya know,
我只是说 真正的资本主义自♥由♥市场
I'm just saying that a true capitalist-free market
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表