剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
他们想给他们的保暖羊毛衫广♥告♥
they were looking for a fresher face
找一个新人演员最后请来了
for their Performance Fleece commercials
-谢尔曼·汉姆斯利的那种情况 -什么
- and they ended up with Sherman Hemsley? - What?
那就是我的越南
That was my Vietnam.
我的意思只是我终于能做我一直想做的事了
I just mean I can finally do the things I've always wanted.
-我的处境棒极了 -真好
- I'm in a really good place. - Awesome!
处境棒极了
A really good place.
关于这一点人们总是不能理解我
That's the thing people don't understand about me.
我的处境也棒极了
I'm also in a good place.
我快有一个新工作了
I got this new job coming up,
所以我会做好万全准备时刻保持冷静清醒
so I'm gonna fly right, be tight, and sober up real good.
我做了一个日程表来控制自己每天只喝一点
I'm working out a system so I only drink a little each day.
今天是摸鱼日
It's my cheat day.
你不觉得很奇怪吗 这是咱们两个
Isn't it weird that this is the first time
第一次同时单身
we're both been single at the same time?
是啊 这怎么奇怪了
Yeah. Why is it weird?
我知道我为什么觉得奇怪
I mean, I know why I think it's weird,
但你先说
but you say a first thing.
就是有点
It's just, uh...
别装了 你知道为什么
Come on, you know why.
就是很奇怪吗 我们现在完全可以亲热一番
It's just weird. Like, we could totally make out right now.
-什么 -不 我不是说我们应该这样
- What? - No, I'm not saying we should. No. Pfft!
不 我只是说我们可以 这就很奇怪
No. I'm just saying we could, and that's weird.
我只是想说这很奇怪
I'm saying it's weird.
大概是吧
I guess so.
不是说我会这么做 天啊 那太恶心了
Not that I would. Oh, my God, that's so gross.
-你真恶心 -你真刻薄
- You're gross. - You're being mean.
我可以刻薄一点吧 我要离婚了
I'm allowed to be mean. I'm getting a divorce.
好吧 你还有两次"离婚式刻薄"的机会
Okay, you get two more "Divorce means," But then that's it.
然后就不行了
I'm cutting you off.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go.
你确定你不想留下来 住客卧
You sure you don't want to stay... in the guest room?
不不 因为那就意味着我住在这了
No. No, 'cause then that means I'm staying here.
在上次之后我不可能再住这了
And I cannot stay here again, not after last time.
-你什么意思 上次多有趣啊 -没有
- What do you mean? That was fun. - Was not.
我自己就一团糟
I was a mess.
然后你又让我打理事情
And then you left me in charge of things
然后你就鬼知道溜到哪儿去了 密歇根吗
and then went who knows where. Michigan?
不 不是 那次我最后跑到新墨西哥去了
No, uh, no. That time I ended up in New Mexico.
我和这户人家住在一起
I stayed with this family,
和他家的女儿走得很近 但是
got close with the daughter, but, um...
不过很幸运最后一切顺利
Luckily, it worked out all fine.
不 然后我搞了艘船就回来了 故事结束
No, and I-I got a boat, I came back, end of story.
好吧 老哥
Okay, buddy.
戴安 我能问你一...
Hey, Diane, can I ask you a
好吧
Oh. Yeah.
去越南的第七个理由
Reason number seven to go to Vietnam:
你的心理咨♥询♥师告诉你的
Your therapist tells you to.
你有想过离开一段时间吗
Have you thought about going away for a little bit?
我不需要离开 我好着呢
I don't need to go away. I'm good.
我有一个病人
I have this client
经历了一场特别痛苦的第二次离异
who went through a surprisingly tough second divorce.
我们先叫她"黛米·M"
Let's just call her "Demi M."
然后假设她的第一任丈夫叫"布鲁斯"
And let's say that her first husband was called "Bruce."
你说的是黛米·摩尔
Talking about Demi Moore?
你知道我不能泄露
You know I can't divulge
关于我病人的个人信息的 戴安
personal information about my other clients, Diane.
我希望你能尊重他们一点
I'll ask you to be respectful.
-但她和她的第二任丈夫 -阿什顿
- But she and her second husband... - Ashton.
我不能讲 一起旅了趟游
I cannot say, went on a trip,
而脱离琐碎的日常
and getting out of her routine
给了她能更真诚的处理事情的空间
allowed her to process things more honestly.
但我觉得我对自己看的已经很透彻了
I just feel, like, I see myself very clearly already.
而我看到的是我对于我的决定感到很开心
And what I see is that I am happy with my decision.
我的另一个病人 安吉丽娜·J
Another client of mine, Angelina J,
领养了一大堆小孩
who has a lot of adopted kids--
她是演员吗
Is she an actress?
其实 并不是
As a matter of fact, no.
她认为自己是导演
She thinks of herself as a director.
等等 你在给其他人做咨♥询♥的时候
Wait a minute, do you talk about me
也会聊我的事吗
in your sessions with other clients?
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
当然不会
No.
抱歉打扰你 我想要杯啤酒
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm trying to get a beer.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
天哪 太感谢你了
Oh, my goodness. Thank you.
我知道你听不懂
I know you can't really understand me,
但我是个很好的美国男人
but I'm a nice American dude.
我是个好人
A good guy.
你想去市集上散散步吗
Would you want to go for a walk to the markets?
我一进去就很晕
I feel totally lost out there
很希望能有个当地人带我转一转
and I could really use a local to help show me around.
太好了
All right!
第八条理由 发现新的自我
Reason number eight: To discover a new you.
让一个帅气的陌生人
You let a handsome stranger
跟着你逛河内市集
follow you through the markets of Hanoi.
那些气味 声音
And the smells, sounds,
还有味道 会把你带到另一个世界
and tastes transport you to another reality.
他会给你讲一些以为你不会听懂的故事
He tells you stories, he thinks you can't understand,
讲述他在美国的生活
about his life in America,
能够扮演他眼中的角色有种解脱感
and it's freeing to be this person he thinks you are,
不必再被自己的经历和悲伤束缚
this person who isn't bound by her own history or sadness.
她可以做自己想做的任何事
This is a person who could do whatever she wants.
我知道这很荒唐 但是
I know this is crazy, but...
虽然我说的话你一句都听不懂
even though you can't understand a word I'm saying,
但我觉得跟你有心灵相通的感觉
I feel like we have a real connection.
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
这里是下龙湾
This... is Ha Long Bay.
是劳拉·琳妮来找寻自我的地方
It's where Laura Linney comes to find herself.
你以前应该没来过电影片场吧
I'll bet you've never been on a movie set before, huh?
我是摄影灯光组总监 这里都归我管
I'm a grip. The executive grip. I basically run things here.
能够通过你的眼光看看我的工作真好
It's so cool to see my job through your eyes.
我去 溢光灯居然掉了
Holy shit, a falling klieg light!
抱歉
Sorry!
你会说英文吗
Uh, can you speak English?
不会 刚才那句话
No... I just heard someone
我是在一部美国电影里听过
say that sentence in an American movie once.
这句话也是
Also that sentence.
-好吧 我会说英文 -什么
- Also, yes, I speak English. - What?!
-我是洛杉矶人 -什么
- I'm from LA. - So what?
所以这么长时间你一直在演吗
You were just pretending this whole time?
我还以为遇到了很特别的人
I was actually feeling something special here.
是吗 你整整说了两个小时
Really? It didn't strike you as weird
我一句话都没说 难道你不觉得奇怪吗
that you talked for two hours straight and I said nothing?
或许这就是你所谓的特别
Or is that what felt special?
这事能怪我吗 你撒了谎
I am not the bad guy here. You're a liar!
好吧 但你也玩了一把西贡小姐角色扮演
Okay, and you got to have your little Miss Saigon cosplay,
不如我们扯平吧
so why don't we call it a draw?
-滚出我的片场 -你的片场
- Get off my set! - Your set?
少装了 兄弟 我知道摄影灯光组管什么
Nice try, buddy. I know what a grip does.
你就是吹上天 也就是个打杂的
At best, you're the best boy... at best.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
为什么我每次拍外景都会这样
Why does this happen to me every time I go on location?
"河内"坞摄影棚
去越南的第九条理由
Reason number nine to go to Vietnam:
因为离开自己的日常很好
Because it's good to get out of your routine.
是不是和第五条有点雷同
Is that similar to reason number five:
离开你熟悉的地方
get out of your natural habitat?
这两条不一样 挺好的
No, it's a different thing. It's fine.
无所谓
It's whatever.
你怎么来了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表