剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
BoJack, I was wrong, you were right.
我们搞垮那个混♥蛋♥吧
Let's take that asshole down.
现在你想搞垮他了
So, now, you wanna take him down
因为他不拍你的剧了
Now, that he's not doing your TV show, anymore?
戴安 别这么愤世嫉俗
Diane, don't be cynical.
-我愤世嫉俗 -你想让我说什么
- I'm cynical? - What do you want me to say?
我被自己想要成功的欲望蒙蔽了双眼
I got blinded by my desire to see myself succeed,
因为我是个女人 一个真正的女权主义者
which, since I'm a woman, is actually very feminist.
但现在万斯不能帮我成功
But now that Vance can't help me succeed,
我意识更富有女权主义的事
I realize the more feminist thing to do
是确保他也不能成功
is to make sure he doesn't succeed either.
-我愤世嫉俗 -我是在伸出橄榄枝
- I'm cynical? - I'm offering an olive branch, here.
这座城市喜欢万斯这样的混♥蛋♥
Look, this town loves assholes like Vance.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
这座城市就像舞会之夜的处♥女♥一样不坚定
This town is as wishy-washy as a virgin on prom night.
让他们听女人的话只需要
All they need to listen to women
用正确的声音 一个男人的声音
is the right voice-- a man's voice.
所以我才在这里吗
Is that why I'm here?
是的 我把你俩聚在一起
Yep. I brought you two together
因为你的女权主义脑子和你的蠢男人脸
because between your feminist brain and your stupid manly face,
能够说出人们会听的话
you can actually say things that people will listen to.
有道理 大家的确有一直听我说什么
That's a good point. People do listen to me all the time.
有一次我发推"安息吧 大卫·博韦"
One time I tweeted "RIP David Bowie,"
现在大家都觉得他死了
And now everyone still thinks he's dead.
-大卫·博韦是死了 -真的吗 天啊
- David Bowie is dead. - Wait, for real? Oh, man.
那么通过波杰克
So, through BoJack,
我可以对广大观众说我想说的
I can say whatever I want, to a huge audience,
而不必被称为"尖锐刺耳"或者"唠叨"
without being called "Shrill," Or "Naggy,"
或者"经典戴安式言论"
Or "Classic Diane."
是的 大家都爱男性女权主义者
Yeah. Everyone loves a male feminist.
原来一直以来女权主义的问题症结就是
It turns out, the problem with feminism, all along,
并不是男人发起的
is it just wasn't men doing it.
我们没那么尖锐刺耳
We're much less shrill.
是啊 真是全世界的女人的好日子
Yeah, this is truly a great day for women everywhere.
我怎么能让人们觉得我是个强硬的坏家伙
Okay, how do I make people think I'm a tough bad boy,
一个不在乎社会宝贵规则的人
who doesn't give a care about society's precious rules?
每次万斯·魏格纳不守规矩
Every time Vance Waggoner breaks the rules,
-都会被拍到 -就这样
- it gets caught on camera. - That's it!
我们只需要一些证明我很强硬的视频证据
We just need some video evidence of me being tough!
给 拍下来
Here, record this.
-给我来一根吧 硬汉 -抱歉 兄弟
- Hey, got one for me, toughie? - Sorry, bud.
现在还不用道歉
Not yet, you're not.
但是你等下肯定会后悔[道歉]的
But you can bet your candy ass you're gonna be.
搞...
What the--?
你要说什么
What do you say to that?
-太谢谢你了 -什么
- Thank you. So much. - Huh?
两周前 我埋葬了我父亲 肺癌
Two weeks ago, we buried my father. Lung cancer.
我宝贝女儿让我保证不再抽烟了
My baby girl made me promise I'd quit smoking,
但我一直在偷偷抽这些慢性自杀的玩意
but I've been sneaking these suicide sticks this entire time.
不抽了 那是我最后一支烟了
No more. That was my last cigarette.
谢谢 你真是个大好人
Thank you, you sweet, sweet soul.
你真是个亲切 平易近人的人
You are truly a kind and approachable character.
还强硬
And tough?
很难[强硬]不去爱你 你个大笨蛋
Tough not to love, you big galoot!
气死我了
Oh, banana bread!
好吧...
Okay, just...
流行文化能让事物变得标准化
Okay, so, pop culture inherently normalizes things,
这是一把双刃剑
and that power works both ways.
可以定为好的标准
It can normalize things for good,
媒体界
流行文化
比如跳舞的艾伦让
like how dancing Ellen makes
好
美国中产阶级不再那么惧怕同性恋人群
middle America less afraid of gay people.
但也可以是坏的
But it can also normalize things for bad,
坏
像杰克·鲍尔为严刑逼供折磨人所做的
like what Jack Bauer did for torture,
或者像吉米·法隆对口型假唱上所做的
or what Jimmy Fallon did for lip-syncing.
所以当我们给像万斯·魏格纳
So, when we give a platform to known abusers
这样的知名的施虐者平台 那是...
like Vance Waggoner, that's an example of...?
定为...
Normalizing things for...?
-好还是坏 -抱歉
- Good or bad? - I'm sorry.
我知道你很努力想不无聊
I know you're trying really hard not to be boring,
的确有一点不无聊了
and it's kind of not boring,
但我还是觉得我在受到说教
but it still mostly feels like I'm being lectured at.
-好吧... -等等
- Okay, well-- - Hold on.
让我想象一下如果是我在说
Let me imagine that I'm saying it.
感觉好多了
You know what, that's a little better.
社会对男性的标准是非常低的
Well, the bar for men is depressingly low.
就说一些像
Just sprinkle in a few words
像"交集性"或"微攻击"之类的词
like "Intersectionality" or "Micro-aggressions"
微天下新闻就会授予你年度最佳女权主义者
and Vice News will name you Feminist of the Year.
我应该穿一件写着"女权主义最棒"的T恤吗
Oh, should I wear a T-shirt that says "Feminism is Bae"?
姑娘们都喜欢那个 对吧
Girls love shit like that, right?
听起来不错 波杰克
Sounds great, BoJack.
-你好 戴安 -你是怎么上我的车的
- Hello, Diane. - How did you get in my car?
-你没锁 -这是普锐斯 会自动锁的
- You left it unlocked. - It's a Prius. It locks automatically.
普锐斯是自动解锁
Priuses unlock automatically.
你还是要自己锁车的
You still need to lock it when you get out.
-真的吗 -我知道你和你的小团伙
- Really? - I know you and your little Scooby gang
在密谋对我客户不好的事
are plotting something against my client,
我想让你停止
and I want you to stop.
那个混♥蛋♥当然会请安娜·皮塔饼
Of course that dirtbag would hire Ana Spanakopita.
万斯过去做得不好
Vance has a troubled past.
他只想要一个全新的开始
All he's asking for is a fresh start.
-不 为什么他总能有机会 -他悔过了
- No. Why does he get that over and over? - He's reformed.
你还希望他做什么呢
What else would you have him do?
假如说你可以让他做任何事
Let's say, you can make him
来弥补当年的过错
do anything you want to make things right.
你会让万斯·魏格纳做什么
What would you make Vance Waggoner do, now?
什么都不会做 我觉得他无法弥补
Nothing. I don't think he can make things right.
既然这样 那你希望达到什么目的呢
Well, then, what do you hope to accomplish, here?
你就不能承认吗
Can't you just admit to me,
就我们私下里说 这种行为很烂
just between the two of us, that this sucks?
你可以说这是你的工作
You can say it's your job,
或者你相信"原谅" 无所谓
that you believe in "Forgiveness," whatever,
但难道你就没有一点点觉得
but don't you at least a little bit think
如果让万斯这样的人逍遥法外
that when we let guys like Vance off the hook...
-戴安 -你作为一名女性
- Diane. - ...when you, as a woman,
以你的友谊为恶毒的男人打掩护
give awful men the cover of your friendship,
因为你为他们工作
when you work for them.
首先 他们不会变好
First of all, they're not gonna get better.
其次 你就成了共犯
Second of all, you are then complicit...
不 应该说他们的行为你难辞其咎
no, you're culpable for the terrible things they do.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
大家都是女人 你就不能承认这很糟糕吗
Just, woman to woman, can't you admit this is screwed up?
你这番话得让我好好消化一下
You've given me a lot to think about.
总的来说 蓝妹妹是女权主义形象吗
So, in conclusion, is Smurfette a feminist icon?
女士们请注意 他也是女权主义者
我觉得更应该问 为什么一定要是呢
I think the better question is, why does she have to be?,
我们有点跑题了
We've gotten a little off track, here.
我们在聊万斯·魏格纳
We were talking about Vance Waggoner.
对
Oh, yeah!
其实今天早上
We actually have a tape of
万斯召开了记者发布会 我们录下来了
a press conference Vance gave, earlier today.
-什么 -而且他还提到了你
- What? - And he mentioned you in it.
这是《整到你了》吗 是在整我吗
Oh, no, is this a Gotcha? Am I the gotcha?
来看看他说了什么吧
Let's see what he had to say.
我有很重要的事要宣布
I have an important announcement.
我 也是一名女权主义者
I... am a feminist, too.
所以我不能参演
That's why I had to walk away
马男波杰克的新剧《菲尔伯特》
from BoJack Horseman's new show Philbert.
我看了他们寄给我的剧本 非常愤怒
Okay, I read the scripts they sent me, and I was outraged.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表