剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
如果我能在我母亲死后
None of this would have happened
找你 我的朋友 好好说一说
if I felt like I could talk to you,
这一切都不会发生
my friend, after my mother died.
那你想聊聊你母亲的事吗
So, would you like to talk about your mother?
不 我只是举个例子
No, I'm just saying as an example.
你为什么老是要扯回我妈妈身上
Why do you bring things back to my mother?
我没法再和你玩这种游戏了
I can't keep playing this game with you.
你说你想变好 但你不知道怎么办
You say you wanna get better and you don't know how.
那我作为你的朋友告诉你 去治疗吧
Well, here's me, your friend, telling you how: get therapy.
你不听就别浪费我时间了
Otherwise, don't waste my time.
你也听到英迪拉医生说的了 我们不需要她
Uh, you heard Dr. Indira. She said we don't need her.
她说我不需要她
She said I don't need her!
我知道 但你现在跟我一样糟
I know, but you're just as screwed up as I am.
-所以如果 -我没有像你一样糟
- So, if-- - I am not as screwed up as you are.
戴安 是我 拜托 我们都一样
Diane, it's me. Come on. We're the same.
我们不一样
We are not the same!
写得真棒 我们可以的 戴安 可以的
That's good stuff. We're doing it, Diane. We're doing it!
我想感谢大家这周对我这么好
I wanna thank everyone for being so kind this week.
失去母亲真的很难过
Losing a mother is not easy,
但我很幸运能拥有
but I am so lucky to have
我的菲尔伯特大家庭给我的支持
the support system of my Philbert family.
其实我同情的是我爸爸
You know who I really feel bad for is my dad.
他一个人在那个农场
He's out on that farm all by himself,
天啊 我爸爸也死了
and-- Oh, my God. My dad is dead!
大家开心点
Cheer up, everyone!
-我们有新戏了 -太棒了
- We got new pages! - All right!
我们要先拍客厅
We're gonna film in the living room
菲尔伯特和萨西·马龙的戏
with Philbert and Sassy Malone first.
然后到潜水艇拍闪回的戏
We're moving into the submarine for the flashback.
没时间研究台词了 我们得补上浪费的那几天
No time to learn lines. We gotta make up for the lost days,
所以我们得全用提词板 行动起来
so we're gonna put the whole thing on cue cards. Let's go!
告诉我在潜水艇
好了 所有人各就各位
All right, everybody stand back.
客厅需要打光
We need lights on the living room!
我们在进行普通的潜水艇突击行动
开拍
And action!
告诉我在潜水艇里发生了什么 菲尔伯特
Tell me what happened in the submarine, Philbert.
我们在进行普通的潜水艇突击行动
We were doing a routine submarine sting operation.
然后事态失控了
Things got outta hand.
你给谁卖♥♥命的
Hey. Who do you work for?
我肯定不是为了小费的
Well, I sure as hell don't work for tips.
弗里茨 冷静点 大家都冷静点
Okay. Hey, Fritz. Be cool. Everybody cool.
我们身处百慕大三角
We are in a pressurized submarine
海洋重压下密封的潜水艇里
in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.
冷静点
Easy...
-天啊 你把他们都杀了 -不得不杀
- Oh, my God! You killed them all? - We had to.
这些可怜的家伙
These poor guys.
不知道他们有没有孩子 家人 永远不知道
I wonder if they had kids, families who will never know--
你能不能说台词
Can you just say the lines, please?
令人作呕 混♥蛋♥
Barf me a river, fartbags.
我们得让这一切看上去像是一场意外
We gotta make this look like an accident.
你带上违♥禁♥品♥ 我去设置炸♥弹♥
You grab the contraband, I'll set up the explosives.
我到他们藏东西的房♥间里
I went to the room where they were keeping the stuff.
-然而那里没有东西 -天啊
- Only there was no stuff. - Oh, my God!
只有一个女孩 肯定都没到17岁
There was a girl there. She couldn't have been older than 17.
他们没有走私毒品 他们走私的是她
把女孩带上来
Bring in the girl!
什么 怎么回事
What? What is this?
继续 今晚就得拍好
Keep going! We gotta get this tonight!
他们没有走私毒品 他们走私的是她
一个女孩
A girl?
他们没有走私毒品 他们走私的是她
They weren't smuggling drugs. They were smuggling... her.
-你没事吧 -我没事 照剧本来
- Hey. Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. Just do the scene.
我告诉她会没事的
I told her it was going to be okay.
然后...她亲吻了我
And... she kissed me.
什么...
Wha--?
你对她做了什么 菲尔伯特
What did you do to her, Philbert?
没做什么 我说了 她亲了我
Nothing. Like I said, she kissed me.
-回亲她 -什么
- Kiss her back. - What?
我们要拍你回亲她
We need to get you kissing her back.
-什么 -亲我 笨蛋
- What? - Kiss me, you idiot.
亲她
Kiss her!
这儿要爆♥炸♥了 该走了 朋友
This whole thing is gonna blow. We gotta bounce, friendo.
如果弗里茨没有来 你会和那个女孩做什么
If Fritz hadn't come, what would you have done with the girl?
我内心中有一部分认定我不会的
我内心中有一部分认定我不会的
Part of me is sure I couldn't go through.
但是另一部分知道那就是个谎言
但是另一部分知道那就是个谎言
But another part knows that's a lie.
我们不能把她留在这里
We can't just leave her here.
用用你的脑子 菲尔伯特
Use your brain, Philbert!
马龙 你要相信我 我是个好人
Malone, you gotta believe me. I'm a good guy.
马龙 你要相信我 我是个好人
如果我知道她在这里 我绝不会...
If I'd known she was there, I never would've--
-告诉我发生了什么 -我马上回来
- Tell me what happened. - I'll be back.
-在这里等着 -走吧 情圣
- You wait right here. - Come on, loverboy.
你亲了一个女孩 又把她丢在那儿等死
You kissed a young girl and then left her to die.
我是一个好人 我不知道她...
I'm a good guy. I didn't know that she was--
你要明白 我是个好人
You have to understand, I'm a good guy.
-她信任你 -如果你已经让一件事情
- She trusted you. - How do you make something right
错到无法挽回的地步 你会怎么去弥补
when you've made it so wrong, you can never go back?
你怎么想出这一切剧情的
How did you come up with all this?
这是我听过的一个故事 我就是改了名字
It's a story I heard once. I just changed all the names.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget that night on The...
美国新墨西哥号♥
美国新墨西哥号♥上的那一晚
U.S.S. New Mexico.
你为什么要告诉我这一切
Why are you telling me all this?
只是想和人说说
It's just good to have someone to talk to.
卡
Cut!
太棒了 我真是个天才
Amazing! I'm a genius!
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表