剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
No, Diane's right.
-我就是大明星 -我不是这意思
- I'm the big star. - That's not my point.
一山不容二虎
You can't have two stars.
所有一流的侦探节目都是围绕一名重要的
All the greatest detective shows are focused around a central,
通常还是有名有号♥的角色展开的
usually titular character.
科杰克 阿蒙 尼基斯
Kojak, Monk, Nickis.
-尼基斯是谁 -就是尼基斯啊
- Who's Nickis? - You know, Nickis.
有时去洛杉矶 有时去新奥尔良
Sometimes he goes to Los Angeles, sometimes he goes to New Orleans...
你说的是《海军罪案调查处》吧
Are you...? Do you mean NCIS?
不是
No.
卡洛琳公主 如果你雇了这个人
Princess Carolyn, if you hire this guy,
这会向大众传达一种什么讯息啊
what kind of message does that send?
戴安 我们都知道影视业已经完蛋了
Diane, we both know the industry is screwed up.
我说的不是这个行业 我说的是你
I'm not talking to the industry. I'm talking to you.
-负点责任吧 -你说什么
- Take some responsibility. - Excuse me?
奶酪盘
Hey! Cheese plate!
万斯·魏格纳
...Vance Waggoner!
在原谅大会 马男严正拒绝为万斯鼓掌
Horseman forcefully forgoes applause for Vance at Forgivies!
菲尔伯特片场是否内生龃龉
Is a feud forming on the Philbert front?
全城都在议论此事
That's the buzz around town,
所有人心中都有一个疑问
and the question on everybody's mind is,
"为何要摆脸色"
"Why the strong face?"
他摆脸色是为了抗♥议♥
He made the face in protest
摆脸色
抗♥议♥万斯对阿♥拉♥斯加原住民的评论
because of what Vance said about native Alaskans.
波杰克很明显是对万斯·魏格纳
BoJack's clearly upset about the time Vance Waggoner
说马德里爆♥炸♥案是"种族大杂烩"表示不满
said the Madrid train bombings were "A real mixed bag."
还记得那次万斯把女店员锁在酒店房♥间里
Remember when Vance locked that shopgirl in a hotel room
还一边大喊着"我精力四射"
and said, "I've got pizzazz"
一边自♥慰♥着射进香槟酒杯里吗
while masturbating into a champagne flute?
因为波杰克可记得
Because BoJack remembers.
该死的
God damn it!
这次活动的目的是要让大家忘记我的过去
The whole point of the award was to put the past behind me.
但现在就因为这蠢货的二♥逼♥脸
But now, because of this idiot's dumb face,
我的过去成了大家的谈资了
my past is all anyone's talking about!
别人都在鼓掌 你怎么就不能鼓掌呢
Everyone else was clapping. Why couldn't you clap?
哥们 颁奖典礼应该上更好的奶酪才对
Hey, man, awards show should've had better cheese.
告诉你 我的公♥关♥都要气炸了
My publicist is furious, by the way.
公♥关♥真吓人啊
Ooh, spooky publicist!
可别让她的气刃伤到我
Hope she doesn't papercut me with her mad press release.
我们会处理好的
We're gonna handle this.
波杰克会上电视
BoJack will go on TV
解释这个奶酪误会门
and explain this unfortunate faux pas du fromage.
-对不对 波杰克 -好吧
- Won't you, BoJack? - Ugh. Fine.
英雄波杰克再一次为大家收拾烂摊子
Once again, hero BoJack will clean up everyone else's mess.
你好 陶德
Hello, Todd.
你有注意到我刚刚走进来时没有敲门吗
Did you notice how I just walked in without knocking?
很强硬吧
Pretty tough, huh?
一点都不
Not at all!
对我来说这是友好亲切的意思
To me, it read as amiable and familiar,
就好像我们的友情亲密到连门都不用关似的
like our friendship has an assumed "Open door" Policy.
该死的
God damn it! Owie!
显然好莱乌的制片人觉得我不够强硬
Apparently, Hollywoo producers don't think I'm tough enough
演不了坏人角色
to play the bad boy parts.
-不 -陶德 你是我认识的最强硬的人
- Oh, no! - Todd, you're the toughest guy I know.
你能教我怎么变强硬吗
Will you teach me how to be tough?
还以为你永远都不会问
I thought you'd never ask.
因为我完全不知道你出了这种状况
Because I had no idea this was happening to you.
嘎嘎而谈
波杰克 澄清一下 为什么对万斯甩脸色
BoJack, clear the air. Why'd you give Vance the face?
会场上的奶酪...
Well, there was this cheese- -
而你乳糖不耐受
And you're lactose intolerant,
这让你想到了万斯对世事都"不耐受"吗
which reminded you that Vance lacks tolerance?
不 是因...
No, it- -
奶酪是孤立的
The cheese stands alone,
但女性面对性骚扰时
but no woman should stand alone,
不应该各自各自为战 是吗
when standing up to sexual harassment?
-嘎嘎 -不 跟这些事都没关系
- Squawk! - No, it wasn't any of those things!
你是说不是这些事
So, you're saying it wasn't any one thing,
那是许多事情积累导致的
more of an accumulation?
-不... -波杰克 真难以置信
- It- - - BoJack, it is really incredible,
你会表态反对和自己联袂主演的人
your taking a stand against your co-star.
不 我没有表态
No, I'm not taking any stand- -
这个人掐了他妻子的脖子
I mean, the guy choked his wife,
而好莱乌上下都毫不关心 都在支持万斯
and most of Hollywoo is, like, "No biggie. Good for him!"
-嘎嘎 -好吧 显然他掐妻子脖子
- Squawk! - Okay, well, obviously it's not good
是不对的
he choked his wife.
不不不
No, no, no!
我并没有试图发表什么大胆的宣言
I wasn't trying to make some bold statement or anything.
只是想说掐妻子脖子是不对的
It's just that... choking your wife is bad.
真的假的
Really?
好吧
Okay.
我只想说 听到有男性说这种话真了不起
Can I just tell you how amazing it is to hear a man say that?
帕洛玛 总得有人表态吧
Well, Paloma, someone needed to take a stand.
就算我疯一回 老波杰克提议
Call me crazy. I mean, this is just old BoJack talking,
我们不要再掐任何女人了好不好
but how about we don't choke any women?
至理箴言啊 不要掐女人
So true, right? Don't choke women!
不要掐女人
Don't choke women!
波杰克说得对
BoJack is right.
好莱乌不应该让施虐者合法化
Hollywoo shouldn't legitimize abusers,
不该让他们出演那些
by allowing them to star in movies and TV shows,
表现他们问题人格的电视剧和电影
that play off their problematic personas!
好莱乌不该让施虐者合法化
Hollywoo shouldn't legitimize abusers
不该让他们出演那些
by allowing them to star in movies and TV shows
表现他们问题人格的电视剧和电影
that play off their problematic personas!
-好的 -嘎嘎
- All right! - Squawk!
说到痛揍女性
And speaking of battering women,
广♥告♥之后
right after the break,
我们将教你如何制♥作♥完美的蓝莓馅饼
we'll show you how to make the perfect blueberry pancake.
与骄傲的女权主义者马男波杰克一起
With proud feminist, BoJack Horseman.
不要离开
Stick around!
不要掐女人
And don't choke women!
为什么你一次又一次地
How is it you consistently
做跟我的要求背道而驰的事
do the opposite of the thing I need you to do?
我不知道 卡洛琳公主
I don't know, Princess Carolyn.
有没有可能我一直以来
Is it possible, this whole time,
都是一名无人知晓的女权主义英雄呢
I've been an amazing feminist hero, and nobody knew it?
-波杰克 -感觉不错
- BoJack! - Feels pretty right.
我是个男性女权主义者 不用谢 社会
Yeah, I'm a male feminist. You're welcome, society.
-我要给万斯打电♥话♥ -好
- I gotta call Vance. - Okay.
我就待在这 保持清醒
I'm just gonna stay here, being woke.
万斯 听我说 波杰克已经非常脱水了
Vance! Listen, BoJack's been very dehydrated.
不 不 不 你不能用那套
No, no, no. You can't use the old
"脱水使他愚蠢"的老套路对付我
"Dehydration made him stupid" trick on me.
好吗 我是脱水使我愚蠢专家
Okay? I'm Mr. Dehydration-Made-Me-Stupid.
波杰克真的想和你一起共事 他刚刚...
BoJack really wants to work with you. He just got caught up--
无所谓 反正我不拍了
Doesn't matter. I'm not doing the show.
-什么 -你说得对
- What? - You were right.
只需要一个邀约
All it took was one offer.
一旦放出风我要拍菲尔伯特
Once word got out I was doing Philbert,
其他的邀约就跟风而来了
all the other offers started pouring in.
你签约了
You signed a contract!
拜托
Oh, please.
我跟一个12岁的孩子发色情短♥信♥
I sexted a 12-year-old
还是得到了人道主义奖
and still got a Humanitas Prize.
你觉得我不会违反跟报时网站签下的合同吗
You think I can't get out of a contract, with a time website?
顺便 我真的还是很抱歉
By the way, still very sorry
和12岁的孩子发色情短♥信♥
about sexting that 12-year-old.
卡洛琳公主 你有注意到作为一个女人
Hey, Princess Carolyn, you ever notice how, as a woman,
你的客户每赚一美元你才能赚到十美分吗
you only make ten cents for every dollar your clients make?
真的很耐人寻味
Really makes you think, huh?
波杰克 我错了 你是对的
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表