剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
你 马弗的实习生
You! Marv's intern!
-今天你负责开门 -没问题
- You're on door duty. - You got it!
开门我很在行
I'm very good at opening doors.
你有糖果给"不给糖就捣蛋"的孩子们吗
Do you have any candy for trick-or-treaters?
没 我不知道
No. I don't know.
把这些艾美录影带拿去发就好
Just hand out these Emmy screeners.
纽约重案组
交给我吧
I'm on it.
《纽约重案组》演员
孩子们会抢着要弗兰茨的大作的
Those kids'll be holding out their hands for Franz.
剧中主角
手握西波维茨 谁还想要巧克力棒呢
Why grip a Twix when you can Sip-o-wicz?
什么 我没...
What? I don't--
继续应门 我不让你停就别停
Just keep answering the door until I tell you to stop.
是 长官
You got it, chief!
戴安 你打算化妆成什么
Diane! What are you supposed to be?
讨厌万圣节的恼火作家
An annoyed writer who hates Halloween.
那你扮的真是惟妙惟肖
Well, you are nailing it.
我只是来给波杰克送剧本的
I'm just here to drop off pages for BoJack.
派对怎么样
How's the party?
我怎么知道 应门的差事又落我身上了
I wouldn't know. I'm stuck on door duty, like always.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
影碟
不行 你们都多大了还玩这招
No. You are way too old to be trick-or-treating,
来参加派对年纪又太小
and way too young to be a guest at this party.
不 我为什么还让你选给糖还是捣蛋
Oh, no! Why did I give you the option of trick or treat?
我只是想要糖果
I just wanted treat!
等你再长五岁 或者再年轻三岁再回来吧
Come back when you're five years older, or three years younger.
现在怎么样
How 'bout now?
影碟
好吧 请进
Okay. Come on in.
-房♥子真棒 -谢谢
- Whoa! Cool house. - Oh, thank you.
-这不是我家 是我男朋友的 -真的吗
- It's not mine. It's my boyfriend's. - Really?
他为什么逼你来应门
Why does he make you answer the door?
他没有逼我 他...
No, he doesn't make me, he's--
天啊 你说得对 我在干什么呢
Oh, my God. You're right! What am I doing?
我这辈子到底是在干什么啊
What am I doing with my life?
从你的装束来看
Uh, well, judging by your outfit,
你是飞行员之类的吧
I'd say you're a pilot of some sort?
我18岁搬来洛杉矶 现在都35了
I moved to L.A. When I was 18 and now I'm 35!
一切都发生的太快了
Everything's happening so fast!
不 我今年18 我很快就要35岁了吗
Oh, no! I'm 18! Am I going to be 35 soon?
到时人们就会选你当总统
That's when they make you president!
我不想当总统 责任太大了
I don't want that! That's too much responsibility!
我不能再干这个了 你 跟我换班
I can't do this anymore. You! Take my shift!
不 责任已经找上门了
Oh, no! The responsibilities are already starting!
我得好好生活
I gotta live my life!
我值得为男人所爱
I deserve to be adored by a man,
但我的梦想还在这儿打瞌睡
yet here my dreams lie dormant!
我不想变得这么尖酸刻薄
I don't mean to get mordantly morbid,
但我这么一个万人迷
but did I get all adorably adorned
难道就为了给人开门吗 再也不干了
to get bored manning doors? No more!
好吧 这苹果酒里的酒精量还不够
Okay, this cider has not been sufficiently alcoholed.
如果我跟你们这群废柴困在这里
If I'm trapped here with all you losers,
至少我要喝醉
I'm at least getting drunk.
天啊 我想有人往苹果酒里兑烈酒了
Whoa! God! I think somebody spiked the cider!
我想喝一小口无伤大雅
Well, I guess one drink won't hurt.
不 我知道这是《X档案》
No, I get that it's the X-Files.
我只是想说 A到W档案都去哪儿了
I'm just saying, what happened to the "A" Through "W" Files?
我想看其他档案的电视剧
I wanna see that show. More files!
-你好 -你好 你在这儿啊
- Hey. - Oh, hey, there you are!
亲爱的 我上厕所的时候你就不见了
Sweetheart, you disappeared while I was in the bathroom.
抱歉 我想只是这有趣的派对让我分心了
Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I just got distracted by the fun party.
但我绝不会再离开你身...
But I will not leave your side agai--
天啊 那是艾瑞卡吗
Oh, my God, is that Erica?
不不 请不要跟艾瑞卡说话
No, no, please don't go talk to Erica.
卡特里娜 这派对上的人艾瑞卡谁都不认识
Katrina. Erica doesn't know anybody else at this party.
丢下她一个人就太不礼貌了
It would be rude to leave her all by herself.
至少允许我跟你一起吧
Well, can I at least come with you?
你知道艾瑞卡不能同时跟两人讲话
You know Erica can't talk to two people at once
因为她做手术切断了胼胝体
on account of her split-brain procedure!
不如你去跟...
Why don't you go talk to, uh...
《春天不是读书天》里的老师聊吧
the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
本·斯坦
Ben Stein?
我敢打赌 那个出了名无聊的人
I'll bet that famously boring man is
一到派对上就人来疯了
a blast at parties.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
-不 别... -艾瑞卡 装扮真棒
- No, don't-- - Erica! Love the costume!
你从哪儿找来这么难看...
Where did you find such a hideous--?
我的错 真对不起
Oh, my mistake, I'm so sorry.
你确定这是个好主意吗 13岁的陶德
Are you sure this is a good idea, 13-year-old Todd?
这是万圣节法则的一部分
It's part of the Halloween Code.
如果不给青少年糖果
If you don't give teenagers candy,
他们就要朝你家扔东西
they're going to TP your house.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我仔细观察了这场派对
Okay, I've scoped out the party,
一词多义 木乃伊和妈咪
到目前为止一个木乃伊都没看见
and I've yet to see a single mummy.
正如撒切尔夫人的孩子们常问的
As Margaret Thatcher's children often asked,
"妈妈会来看我们吗"
"Is Mummy coming to see us?"
而他们的保姆则答道
And as their nanny always replied,
"今晚不会"
"Not tonight."
-谢天谢地 -我不得不问
- Thank god. - I have to ask,
木乃伊的梗怎么回事
what is the deal with the mummies?
好吧 我去《木乃伊》系列电影试镜了
Okay. I auditioned for The Mummy movie.
有布兰登·弗雷泽出演的那部
The one with Brendan Fraser?
我以为一切都很顺利
And I thought everything was going well,
然后非常悲剧性的一件事发生了
and then something really traumatic happened.
-天啊 是什么 -我...
- Oh, my God, what? - I, uh...
我没拿到角色
I didn't get the part.
就这样 你只是没拿到角色而已
That's it? You just didn't get it?
我真的很想要这个角色 现在想来还很心痛
I really wanted it! And it still haunts me!
这是到2004年位置我事业上唯一的失败
It's my one major career disappointment as of 2004,
所以能否请你就为我做这么一件事
so could you please do me this one thing
确保我不会看到任何的木乃伊好吗
and make sure I don't see any mummies?
我保证 没有木乃伊
I promise. No mummies.
记得那次有位女士看到木乃伊后吓坏了的事吗
Remember that time that lady freaked out 'cause she saw a mummy?
-是哪位女士 -其实是杰西卡·贝尔
- Who was that lady? - Uh, that was actually Jessica Biel.
谁
Who?
-我的某任前妻 -对
- One of my ex-wives? - Oh, yeah!
你带过太多老婆和女友来这些派对
You've brought so many wives and girlfriends to these parties,
-我总是分不清 -别忘了小腌瓜
- I cannot keep track. - Well, don't forget about Pickles, huh?
什么 为什么这服务员要说起小腌瓜
Uh, what? Why is the waitress here talking about pickles?
有人点了小腌瓜吗
Somebody order pickles?
不是 波杰克 这是我女朋友
No, BoJack, this is my girlfriend.
她的名字叫小腌瓜
Her name is Pickles.
你能记得是因为如果你看着我
You can remember because if you look at me,
而记不起我的名字 你会想
and don't recall my name, you'll think,
"这人是谁 真尴尬[腌瓜]"
"Who is this person? I'm in a real pickle!"
然后你就知道我的名字和你想的一样
And then just know that my name is like the thing that you're in,
只不过前面多了个小
but with an "S" at the end.
-什么 -我就是小腌瓜
- What? - I'm Pickles!
-我姓多多 -我需要认识这个人吗
- My last name is Aplenty! - Do I need to know this one?
她还会在你身边一阵子吗
Is she gonna be around for a while?
我喜欢你对我冷嘲热讽
I like that you're razzing me.
让我觉得自己真的很像帮派成员
It really makes me feel like one of the gang.
如果他取笑你 说明他喜欢你
If he teases you, that means he likes you.
什么 我取笑别人的时候大家都这么想吗
What? Is that what people think when I tease them?
真好
Cool.
还记得小粉赢了服装大赛的那年吗
Remember the year that Pinky won the costume contest,
但后来
but then it turned out
一场大火 他失去了所有财物
he'd just lost all his belongings in a fire,
以及所有衣服
and those clothes were all that he owned?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表