剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
And, cut.
搞定了
We got it.
那是做什么 我们都看过我裸体
What's that for? We've all seen me naked.
现在可没办法反悔了 宝贝
Can't put the genie back in the bottle now, baby.
还是谢了 朱蒂
Thanks anyway, Judy.
这真是太棒了 要不是在这里
This is great. Any other work environment
我刚刚肯定会被看作是性骚扰
and this would be considered sexual harassment.
吉百利奶油鸡蛋
Cadbury Creme Eggs.
给我一份 需要再来一份酸奶了
Yes, please! Whoops. Gonna need new yogurt.
我会补偿你的 碧翠丝
I'll make it up to you, Betrace.
今晚我家开派对
Party at my house tonight!
然后亚伦·埃克哈特说
So, then Aaron Eckhart said,
如果那是安塞尔·艾尔高特
"If that's Ansel Elgort,
那奥尔登·埃伦里奇是谁
then who's Alden Ehrenreich?"
然后我说 祝你健康
And then I said, "Gesundheit" -
-弗利普 你来了 -是的
- Flip! You made it. - Yeah.
天啊 你的家的确很像菲尔伯特家
Jesus Christ, your house really does look like Philbert's.
我不是一直这么和你说吗
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
谢谢你今天对裸戏这么开放
Thanks for being so cool today about the naked stuff.
小意思
Yeah. Sure.
那些妞总是觉得她们的身子有什么大不了的
Those chicks always make such a big deal about their bodies.
现在你这样做了以后
Maybe now that you've done it,
下次我们让吉娜脱的时候她就不会抱怨了
Gina won't complain so much next time we make her do it.
-不 她没抱怨 -随便了 这不重要
- Well, no, she didn't complain. - Whatever. Doesn't matter.
-一切都很顺利 -嗯
- Everything worked out. - Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉之前发了脾气
Listen, I'm sorry I flew off the handle earlier
想要强行脱掉你的衣服
and tried to remove your robe by force.
这是我拍的第一部剧 我还在摸索
This is my first show and I'm still figuring out
怎么用合适的口吻
how to strike the right tone.
没关系 我只是想帮你实现你的愿景
No, of course, I'm just trying to help you fulfill your vision.
嗯 和我合作最重要的事
Yeah. The main thing you gotta know about me
就是别太往心里去 懂我意思吗
is just don't take things so personal, you know what I mean?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
我们接下来十周所做的一切
Everything we're doing over these next ten weeks,
我要带你去的地方 都不是为了你
the places I'm going to take you, it's not about you, you know?
-而是菲尔伯特 -对
- It's Philbert. - Yeah. Right.
你懂的
Yeah, you get it.
我告诉你 伙计
I tell you, buddy,
这一季绝对会震撼所有人的心
this is going to be a sensational season of television.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表