剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
-好吧 -把药给我
- Uh, okay. - Lemme get them pills.
-这是什么鬼 这不是我的药 -抱歉
- What the hell? These aren't my pills! - Sorry!
不是你的错 只是...我背痛
Not your fault. It's just... my back.
-我又有了一个主意 -好吧
- I got another idea. - Okay.
你觉得吉娜需要这些药吗
Do you think Gina needed those?
她会没事的 没人需要吃药
She'll be fine. Nobody needs pills.
圣伯纳德医疗中心
你可以放下我就走的
You could've just dropped me off.
我想来
I wanted to be here.
-希望这没关系 -其实有你在会更好
- Hope that's okay. - It's actually nice you're here.
我幻想过那么多次
All the times I imagined us
咱们从医院带宝宝回家的画面
taking home a baby from the hospital,
却从未想过是这种情景
I never pictured it like this.
你是说你从未想到过这天会是周五吗
You mean, you never pictured it would happen on a Friday?
是啊 确实 这才是主要区别
Yeah, exactly. That's the main difference.
我把你赶出我的公♥寓♥后
How come you never called me
你怎么能一次都不给我打电♥话♥呢
after I kicked you out of my apartment?
你当时很生我气 我以为你不想接我电♥话♥
You were so mad at me. I didn't think you wanted me to.
我是不想 但你还是应该打啊
I didn't. But you still should have called.
-那你可以打给我啊 -是啊
- Well, you could have called me. - Yeah.
我真希望那晚有你陪我
I wish you'd stayed with me that night.
是你让我滚的
You told me to leave.
也是 我想教训就是别听我说的话
Yeah. I guess the lesson is, don't listen to me, right?
宝宝第一次见你们
Is that really what you're gonna wear
你们真的就穿成这样吗
for the first time your new baby sees you?
-对啊 -好吧
- Yes? - Oof! Okay.
距离我去机场还有两小时呢
I'm supposed to be back at the airport in, like, two hours.
你真的就想这样打发时间吗
Is this really how you want to spend this time?
再说一次 我可不想一直唠叨这事
Again, and... I hate to keep harping on this,
要不是某人倒了我的药 我们也不会在这里
we wouldn't be here if someone hadn't dumped my medicine.
我知道 但这里的画风好糙
I know, but this place is super sketchy.
指的是洛杉矶河
看起来像《油脂》里举♥行♥拉力赛的地方
It looks like where they did the drag race in Grease.
这里就是《油脂》里举♥行♥拉力赛的地方
Yeah. It is where they did the drag race in Grease.
你以为他们在哪儿拍的电影
Where do you think they make movies?
-你是警♥察♥吗 -什么 不是 该死
- You a cop? - What? No. Oh, shit.
不 这是戏服 我刚结束电视剧的拍摄
No, it's a costume. I just finished filming a show.
通常人们都会归还戏服
Normally, people return the costume.
你好毒贩子 这儿有货卖♥♥吗
Hello, drug merchant. Is it lit under here?
什么
What?
这里有非法药物可买♥♥吗
Are there illegal pharmaceuticals available for purchase?
请对着我的棒棒糖说话
And please, talk into my lollipop.
-好吧 这人是警♥察♥ -我向你保证我不是
- Okay, this guy's a cop. - I assure you I am not.
他这么说只因为刚才我说他是个警♥察♥
He's just saying that because earlier I said he was a cop.
你都能透过他的T恤看到警徽的形状
No. You can see the outline of his badge under his tee-shirt!
-是的 他肯定是警♥察♥ -我觉得没事
- Yeah, no, he's definitely a cop. - Seems cool to me.
听着 如果我是警♥察♥
Listen. If I were a cop,
我的口气里
I'd have pancake breath
就该有辖区里每周五煎饼晚宴的煎饼味了
from the precinct's weekly Friday night pancake dinners.
但我没有 所以显然我不是警♥察♥
But I do not. So clearly, not a cop.
除非我在饭后吃了薄荷糖
Unless, I somehow had an Altoid, or a Tic-Tac after,
然而我没吃 我只吃口香糖
which again, no. I am a gum guy.
我听着合情合理 给你毒品
That all tracks for me. Here are your drugs.
我们人赃并获了
We got the package!
快跑
Run!
他们要逃跑了
They're getting away!
快追 快追
Go, go, go!
-不 -过来 上去
- Oh, no! - Here, get up.
快点 我们得继续跑
Come on! We have to keep moving!
-谢了 道格 -我不是为你来的
- Thanks, Doug. - I'm not here for you.
我来是因为我尊重灭火这项艺术
I'm here because I respect the art of putting out fires.
-真是对不起 艾米莉 -这主意很棒
- I'm really sorry, Emily. - It was a sweet idea.
我想我只是觉得你把太多时间
I guess I just thought you waste so much time
浪费在和无聊消防员的性♥爱♥上了
with these boring firemen just for the sex.
道格 能给我们点私人空间吗
Doug, some privacy, please?
好吧
Okay.
也许我是觉得如果你有其他办法
Maybe I figured if you had some other way
满足你的性需求
to satisfy yourself sexually,
也许你就能多花点时间和我一起
then you could spend more time with me.
就像我们在高中时一样
Like we did in high school.
陶德 我们高中时在交往
Todd, we were dating in high school.
你有没有想过我们如果现在交往的话会怎样
Do you ever think about what it would be like if we dated now?
我不知道 会怎么样
I don't know. What would it be like?
我觉得我们会待在一起 就像现在这样
I guess we'd hang out together, like we already do.
你会是我最喜欢的人 就像现在这样
And you would be my favorite person, like you already are.
如果我遇到什么好事
And when something good happened to me,
比如如果我升职了
like if I got a promotion at work,
我会第一个告诉你
you'd be the first person I'd tell,
你会笑着说"我男朋友真棒"
and you'd smile and say, "That's my boyfriend."
听起来不错
Well, that could be cool.
然后我只能和机器人做♥爱♥
But then I would have sex with the robot?
-太棒了 -看来不是很理想
- Hooray. - I guess it's not ideal.
我当初开♥发♥应用的时候
You know, when I was putting the app together,
我了解到有的性冷淡者也会做♥爱♥
I learned that some asexuals actually do have sex.
你...觉得有可能吗
Do you... think that there's a chance?
好吧 那你有别的注意吗
Okay. Well, you got any other ideas?
如果用方形的石块
What about if marbles were cube-shaped,
不会滚来滚去呢
so they don't roll away as much?
不用骰子
No dice.
他真美
Oh, he's beautiful.
你觉得我把他送走是一件很坏的事吗
Do you think I'm terrible for giving him away?
什么 当然不是了
What? Of course not.
我只是不知道该怎么做父母
I don't know the first thing about being a parent.
布里吉特 没事的
Bridget, it's okay.
你的宝宝会得到精心照顾
Your baby's in excellent hands.
我只是很高兴他能生长在一个好家庭里
I'm just so glad he's going to a good home,
-有母亲和父亲 -你说什么
- with a mother and a father. - What's this, now?
如果我的男朋友还在
I mean, if my boyfriend was still in the picture,
也许我愿意做父母
maybe I could be a parent,
但现在 我认为孩子还是和你们一起更好
but as is, I think the baby's probably better off with you two.
-不 拉尔夫不是... -没错
- Oh, no, Ralph's not-- - That's right!
我们将组成一个完美的家庭
We're gonna make a wonderful family together.
-拉尔夫 别骗她 -我没有撒谎
- Ralph, don't lie to her. - I'm not lying.
一年前 我们想组成一个家庭
A year ago, we wanted to have a family together.
我现在还是想
I still want that.
拉尔夫 不 你该走了
Ralph, no. You should go.
虽然你这么说
I hear you say that,
但我不会再像上次那样犯错了
but I'm not making the mistake I made last time.
我不想这样
I don't want this.
你们似乎应该在来医院之前
This seems like a subject you should have agreed on
就说好这种事
before you came to the hospital.
我们可以的 什么都没变
We can do this. Nothing has changed.
我变了 我有我的计划 里面没有你
I changed! I have plans now, and you're not in them.
你不需要自己一个人这样做
You don't need to do this by yourself.
这不是需要 这是我想要的
I never needed to. I want to.
我不怕接下来会有多么艰难
I'm not afraid of how hard it's gonna be.
我已经爱这个宝宝了 这让我充满了力量
I already love this baby. And that gives me so much power.
我不需要其他人
I don't need anything else.
天啊 我刚刚意识到了
Oh, my God, I just realized something.
如果你自己可以做到
If you can do it by yourself,
也许那说明我自己也可以做到
maybe that means I can do it by myself.
不 布里吉特 你绝对不行
No, no, Bridget, you definitely can't.
我以为我不行 但你说的那番话太鼓舞人了
I thought I couldn't. But that speech you gave was so inspiring.
让我意识到只需要有爱就能做一位好母亲
It made me realize that all I need to be a good mother is love.
事实上 你所需要的多多了
Actually, you need so much more than that.
我之前说的话实在是大错特错
I was wrong when I said that a second ago.
好吧 但是说真的 把我的宝宝给我
Okay. But for real, give me my baby boy.
卡洛琳公主 你真是太棒了
Princess Carolyn, you are amazing.
你能做我妈妈吗
Can you be my mom?
肯定有其他搞到药的办法
There's gotta be another way to get pills.
找这个乔比呢 他听起来就像药贩子
How about calling this Joby? He sounds like a druggie.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表