剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我已分不清什么是真实的
I don't know what's real anymore.
也不知是否还在乎了
And I don't know if I care.
-告诉我 菲尔伯特 -什么也别告诉她
- Talk to me, Philbert. - Don't tell her a thing.
你对你老婆做了什么
What did you do to your wife?
她会害死我们所有人
She was gonna get us all killed.
所以你解决了她 对吗
So you took care of it, huh?
我试过阻止他
I tried to stop him!
-阻止谁 -弗里茨 他呆莓吃多了
- Who? - Fritz! He was hopped up on goof-berries.
我好像开枪打了他
I think I shot him.
你在做什么 菲尔伯特
What are you doing, Philbert?
你对你的搭档开了枪
You shot your partner?
卡 下一场拍波杰克
Cut! We're turning around for BoJack.
好样儿的 这才是演戏
All right! That was acting.
听着 我们处的很愉快 但既然要杀青了
Hey, so, this has been real, but since it's our last day,
我觉得我们应该停止
it feels like maybe we should call it on the whole us
睡在一起
sleeping together thing.
杀青之后我一般不和其他主演约会
I don't usually keep dating co-stars once we've wrapped.
你说我们都是主演
Would you say we're co-stars?
我可是菲尔伯特 应该说我们都有参演吧
I mean, I'm Philbert. I'd say we're more like both in the cast?
这个话题到此为止吧
Yeah, let's definitely pump the brakes on this.
准备 开拍
And we're set. Action!
我别无选择 他正勒着我的老婆
I had no choice. He was strangling my wife!
你怎么处理的尸体
What did you do with the bodies?
我 一切都很模糊 感觉像梦一样
I-- It's all a blur. It feels like a dream.
-尸体在哪 菲尔伯特 -我把他们埋了
- Where are the bodies, Philbert? - I buried them.
我也会把你埋在同一个地方
In the same place I'm gonna bury you.
就在这里
Right here.
吻我 你这个聪明又英俊的叛徒
Kiss me, you smart, handsome renegade.
没时间了 核导弹就要来了
There's no time for that now. The nuclear missiles are coming.
卡 《菲尔伯特》第一季杀青
Cut! That's a wrap on Philbert Season One!
干得漂亮 大家
Great work, everyone!
我想告诉你们 我为我的工作成果感到自豪
I want you all to know I'm proud of what I've done here.
皮博迪奖见
See ya at the Peabody Awards!
以严肃著称的美国广播电视文化成就奖
是全球广播电视媒体界历史最悠久最具权威的奖项之一
和你们合作很愉快 谢谢
Great working with you. Thank you.
干的棒极了 真的
Terrific job. Seriously...
呆莓是什么鬼
What the hell are goof-berries?
马男波杰克
第五季第九集
航♥空♥兄弟
国际机场
曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊
泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
-我喜欢这牌子 -必须的
- I love the sign. -You better.
一整根笔都要写没水了
I basically had to go through a whole pen on that thing.
我也想帮你提包
Hey, I'd help you with your bag,
-但是你知道的 我的腰 -好吧
- but you know, my back. - Yeah.
你回家途中能经过洛杉矶真好
It's cool that you came through Los Angeles on your way home.
是啊 看来我们运气不错
Yeah, I guess we got lucky.
从康涅狄格州到堪萨斯州的唯一航♥班♥
The only flight from Connecticut to Kansas
要在加利福尼亚州中途停留一晚
had a one-night layover in California.
-真的吗 -当然不 傻瓜 我想见你
- Really? - No, dummy. I wanted to see you.
现在是什么时候
艾米莉来见你了
Emily is here to see you.
-布朗特吗 -这个艾米莉是个小婊♥子♥
- Blunt? - Well, she is a little curt.
艾米莉·布朗特 英国女演员
那是我的艾米莉 让她进来
That's my Emily! Send her in!
-陶德 -你还好吗
- Hey, Todd. - You okay?
-我和消防员分手了 -不要是史蒂夫啊
- I broke up with my fireman. - Not Steve!
不不不 不是史蒂夫 是道格
No, no, no, not Steve. It was Doug.
不要是道格啊 忘了换新人了
Not Doug! Forgot there was a new one!
我受够了这些性感高尚的英雄猛♥男♥
I am so done with these sexy noble hero hunks.
性生活很棒
The sex is great,
但是根本没有情感交流
but the emotional connection just is not there.
我和尤兰达也是一样
It was the same with me and Yolanda.
没有情感交流 但是无性生活非常棒
No emotional connection, but the no-sex was amazing.
我性生活中最棒的无性生活
None of the best sex I ever had.
知道吗 我正好在想这个
You know, I was actually thinking about that.
记得你那个关于无性恋交友软件的主意吗
Remember that idea you had about the dating app for asexuals?
不记得
Nope!
给你看
Yeah, here we go.
"纯粹乌心"[黑桃与无性谐音]
"All About That Ace"?
你应该去寻求真爱
You should get yourself out there.
你是我交过最棒的男朋友
You were the best boyfriend I ever had.
如果有一个版本的你
If only there was a version of you
可以和我做♥爱♥ 我就满足了
I could have sex with, I'd be all set.
艾米莉 我突然有个疯狂的想法
Whoa, Emily. I just got a crazy idea.
什么
What?
把菜单印在蒜香面包上的餐厅
A restaurant where the menus are printed on garlic bread,
这样点餐之后 头盘就是菜单
so after you order, the first course is the menu!
VIM管理公♥司♥
桶装窗用清洁剂
自从今天《菲尔伯特》杀青后
So, ever since Philbert wrapped earlier today,
大家最关心的问题就是
the question on everybody's mind is,
"花生酱先生下一步会做什么"
"What's Mr. Peanutbutter going to do next?"
你现在是名演员了
You're a serious actor now,
也许可以去给关于全球变暖的纪录片旁白
so I guess, narrate a documentary about global warming,
然后坐私人飞机去参加首映礼
and then take a private jet to the premiere?
我在寻找新项目
I've been looking for new projects.
如今好像什么都是根据小说改编的
Seems like everything's based on books these days,
所以我去书店搜索了素材
so I went to the book store to scout some material.
但是现在的书都好厚
But all the books are so long now.
谁有那个时间
Who has the time?
我等电影拍出来 看电影就好了
I'll just wait 'til the movie comes out, then see the movie,
然后决定改编成电影的这本书
and decide if the book
是不是能拍成好电影
the movie is based on would make a good movie.
这可真是个好策略
Oh, that's a good strategy.
总之我正往门外走
Anyway, I was heading to the door
被这些大部头搞的很不爽
in book-length-related frustration...
突然看到一个那种旋转的贺卡货架
...when I saw one of those circular greeting card racks.
发现了一张看起来有意思的贺卡
Spotted a card that looked interesting,
而且一下就读完了
and it's a super-quick read.
-"生日快乐 爸爸" -多好的爸爸
- "Happy Birthday, Dad." - Pretty cool dad, huh?
你想把这张贺卡改编成电影
You want to option this greeting card for a movie?
-就叫作《生日爸爸》 -但讲什么内容
- We'll call it Birthday Dad. - But what is it?
就讲 "生日爸爸"
it's... "Birthday Dad."
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我们能弄到改编权吗
You think we can get the film rights?
我去咨♥询♥一下
I'll look into it.
斯蒂尔顿
然后乔比说
So, then Joby was like,
"发圈真漂亮 教授"
"Uh, nice scrunchie, Professor."
真有这种东西
It was literally a thing.
乔比是你宿舍里弹吉他的那个
Joby is the guy in your dorm who plays guitar?
对 他超搞笑的 有灵魂的搞笑
Yeah, he's really funny, but like soulful funny, you know?
那挺好
That's great.
我一直认为自己特别适合上大学
You know, I always thought I would make a good college person.
在校园里漫步
Roaming the campus,
跟我的无赖兄弟们一起抗争坏脾气老院长
sticking it to the crusty old dean with my rowdy 'tude,
交朋友 学东西 还有就是 保持年轻
having friends, and learning things, and just, uh, being young.
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来好像刚看了攻壳机动队
You look as if you saw Ghost in the Shell
而你是斯嘉丽·约翰逊的公♥关♥
and you're Scarlett Johansson's publicist.
回到这个屋子里感觉很诡异
It's weird to be back in this house.
当初和你妈就是在这里发生了那一切
This is where it all happened with your mom.
天呐 这太诡异了
Oh, my God, this is so weird.
霍莉霍克 别慌 这都是过去了
Hollyhock, whoa. It's okay. That's ancient history.
我妈死了
My mom is dead,
所以没人会再喂你吃神秘药丸了 好吗
so nobody is going to drug you with secret pills. All right?
现在 我们不然创造一些新的有趣的记忆
Now, how about we make new, fun, memories
来抵消那些旧的
to cancel out the old ones?
-新的记忆可以和披萨相关吗 -不行
- Can the new memories be pizza-related? - No doy!
桑卓之家
谢谢你这样仓促还能来见我
Ah, thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
见到你很高兴
It's nice to see you.
我相信对你而言周五晚上一定很重要
I'm sure Fridays must be a big night for you.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表