剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我想卡洛琳公主说得对 陶德 陶德
I guess Princess Carolyn was right. Huh, Todd? Todd?
我想最难的就是变强硬
So, I guess the toughest thing of all was being tough.
-你在和谁说话 -埃斯特尔
- Who are you talking to? - Estelle.
-埃斯特尔是谁 -埃斯特尔 你不认识她
- Who's Estelle? - Just Estelle. You don't know her.
不是每个人都得相互认识的
Not everybody needs to know everybody.
那我今天学到了两件事
I have learned two lessons, today.
我们还需要找人演菲尔伯特的搭档
We still need to cast Philbert's partner.
不能再找坏小子了 不能再有公♥关♥危机了
No more bad boys. We can't take another PR hit.
我们需要一个人见人爱的演员
We need an actor who everybody loves.
一个积极到惹人烦的家伙
Someone almost annoyingly positive.
有激♥情♥ 没有负担
Enthusiastic with zero baggage.
花生酱先生来电
你知道谁是最完美的人选吗
You know who would be perfect?
弗利普 我是戴安
Hey, Flip! Diane.
你就是那位
Yeah, you're the lady
要将这部剧改得不那么性别歧视的女士
who's gonna make my show less sexist, right?
-我会尽力的 -我需要的是
- Well, I'll see what I can do. - Here's what I need.
坐在我的办公室 咀嚼不要太大声
Sit in my office, don't chew too loud,
安静收你的工资
and collect your paycheck.
等电视剧播出后
Then, when the show comes out,
人们会在职员表里看到你的名字 说
people will see your name in the credits and say,
"有女士参与这部剧 应该不性别歧视"
"Huh, a lady worked on the show. Guess it's not sexist."
-我能做更多贡献 -没必要
- I can contribute more than that. - Not necessary.
谢谢你愿意来 你真的改变了一些事
Hey, thanks for being here. You're really making a difference.
-你好 戴安 -上帝啊
- Hello, Diane. - Jesus Christ!
我这次把门锁好了
I locked the doors this time!
我砸碎了你的窗 因为我要和你谈谈
I broke your window, because I needed to talk to you.
-我有手♥机♥ -你对万斯的看法没错
- I have a phone! - You were right about Vance.
他因为酒后辱骂中国人
He just got fired off his new movie
被他的新电影炒了
after a drunken rant about the Chinese,
然后开着他的悍马
and then plowed his Hummer
冲进了格劳曼埃及剧院
into the side of the Grauman's Egyptian Theatre.
不是...中国剧院吗
Not the... Chinese Theatre?
不管怎样 他的职业生涯这两三件是完了
Anyway, his career is over, for about two or three years,
-然后又会没事了 -嗯
- and then he'll be fine again. - Yeah.
不好意思 我上次见你的时候
Listen, I'm sorry, the last time I saw you
带了点私人情绪
I made things kind of personal.
不 你说得对 是我们保下了这种人
No, no. You were right. We give these men cover.
如果我们保住了他们
And if we give them cover,
我们就应该知道他们能干出什么事
we should know exactly what they're capable of.
事实上 我想把这个也给你听
In fact, I wanted to share this with you...
同为女人
woman to woman.
她只是刚好在最不恰当的时机
She just walked in at the worst possible...
-那不是我的错 对吧 -这是什么
- It wasn't my fault... right? - What is this?
-你在说什么 -那艘船上
- ...what you're talking about. - On the boat.
有个女孩
There was a girl.
-什么 -在新墨西哥
- What? - In New Mexico.
-她很信任我 -什么...
- And she trusted me. - Wha...?
我一直问自己
I keep asking myself,
如果她妈妈没有进来 我会做什么
if her mother didn't walk in, would I have done it?
内心中有个声音很确定地说不会的
And part of me is sure that I... I couldn't.
但另一个声音说这是撒谎
But another part knows that's a lie.
如果你已经让一件事情
How do you make it right
错到无法挽回的地步 你会怎么去弥补
when you've made it so wrong, you can never go back?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表