剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
either have ever been in!
好吧 这么看也没那么奇怪了
Oh, okay. I guess that's not that weird.
很好 那我接着讲迷雾女和脸帝的事了
Great! Now, back to the story of the fog and the hand!
说吧 我能为你做什么
So. What can I do you for?
我在片场没有办公的地方
I have no workspace on set.
我希望能拨些钱出来给我
I was hoping we could allocate some money
置办间办公室
to get me an office.
看 书面材料我都准备好了
Oh, look, here's the exact paperwork
你只需要填好就没问题了
you need all filled out and ready to go.
-好的 -只需要签个名
- Okay. - Just needs your signature.
-让我取下我的笔 -太好了
- Let me retrieve my pen. - Marvelous!
是的 我正握着我的笔 准备把它
Yep, I am currently gripping my pen inside my jacket.
从外套里拿出来 然后签字
Now to just pull it out and sign this document.
这充分证明了
Just goes to show,
只要牵对线 就可以得到自己想要的
you get what you need if you pull the right strings.
线
Strings?
-是你 -什么是我
- It was you! - What was me?
家里最后一根奶酪棒
The last string cheese in the apartment,
我特意留着的 是你吃了它
I was saving it. And you took it!
现在你还想让我给批间办公室
And now you want me to give you an office?
什么 我没动你的奶酪
What?! I didn't take your cheese.
我们是不是产生了工作纠纷
Uh-oh, are we having a work-related conflict?
好像更像是
This feels like more of a
你在我家当沙发客相关的住宿纠纷
you-crashing-on-my-couch-related conflict.
我入职的时候签的合同上说
When I started here, I signed a contract that said,
任何办公室内部的纠纷都要通过调解解决
all intra-office disputes must be resolved via mediation,
如果调解失败 就必须进行仲裁
or failing that, forced arbitration.
然后我 你怎么都不吃
So, then I... You're not eating.
我只是 一直在想斑马波波
I just...I keep thinking about BoBo the Zebra.
好吧 波波后来怎么样了
Okay, what happened next with BoBo?
他想回去工作
Well, he wanted to get back to work,
但弗利皮文思枯竭了
but since Flippy had writer's block,
演员也就没戏可演了
there was nothing for the actors to do.
为什么没得拍了
How is there nothing to shoot?
所以我就得这么干等着
So, what, I just have to wait around,
独自消化我的思绪吗 真是恶心
and be alone with my thoughts? Gross.
我在拍《杀手终结者》时
When I was on The Murder-Stoppers.
有一次我们不得不终止拍摄
We had to shut down production
因为尼克·诺特不肯从他的拖车里出来
because Nick Nolte wouldn't come out of his trailer.
美国演员 监制
他根本都没出演 一直在拖车里待着
He wasn't even on the show! He was in one of our trailers,
死也不出来
and we couldn't get him out!
写个剧本能有多难 吉诺
How hard is it to write a script, Gino?
我是菲尔伯特 砰砰 是个硬汉
"Oh, I'm Philbert, bang, bang. I'm a tough guy.
我老婆死了 是我杀的吗
My wife is dead! Did I kill her?
谁知道呢 我很酷[没意见]
Who knows? I'm cool."
这段挺好的 我们不能就这么拍吗
That was pretty good. Can we just roll on that?
有戏拍的时候自然就会拍了
When there's something to shoot, we'll shoot.
说到这 你想不想在
Meanwhile, you wanna go bang
你的拖车里来一发 我去戴我的子♥宫♥帽
one out in your trailer? I'll get my diaphragm.
不了 我会一直想着我死去的妈妈
Nah, I'd just be thinking about my dead mom the whole time,
可能会破坏气氛 或者
which would either ruin it or...
老天 如果更爽怎么办 我不想知道
Oh, God, what if it makes it better? I don't wanna know that.
-我去给你拿块馅饼怎么样 -不用
- You want me to just get you some pie? - No.
-好吧 -好的 大块头
- Yes. - Okay, big guy.
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你好 榛果巧克力诱惑先生
Hey, Mr. Chocolate-Hazelnut-Spread.
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
Really sorry about your mom.
没事 我挺好的 真的挺好
No, it's fine. I'm fine. It's really fine.
失去至亲一定很难过
It must be so hard to lose a loved one.
我就没经历过
I, for one, never have.
你从没失去过至亲吗
You've never lost a loved one?
-我妈妈老了后就搬去了一个农场 -什么
- When my mom got old, she moved to a farm. - What?
在乡下 这样她就有足够的空间跑来跑去
On the country, where she could have plenty of room to run free.
都老了干吗还要跑来跑去
Why would she wanna run around if she's old?
我从来没有质疑过这之中的逻辑
You know, I never really questioned the logic.
都是我哥一手安排的 我从没去过那
My brother set the whole thing up. I haven't been able to visit,
不过家里人老了之后都会搬过去
but everyone in my family goes to that farm eventually.
老兄 你妈已经死了
Oh, dude, your mom's dead.
什么 不 她在一个农场
What? No. She's at a farm.
得了很久的帕金森之后 就搬去农场了
After a prolonged bout of Parkinson's. A farm.
那边没有电♥话♥
Where they don't have telephones,
也没网 而且... 老天啊
or the internet, and... Oh, my God.
她死了 我妈妈死了
She's dead. My mom is dead!
好了 好了
Oh, there... There, there.
这艘潜艇是怎么回事
What's going on with this submarine?
我的心理医生希望我不跟你说话
My therapist doesn't want me talking to you!
-什么 -我的心理医生 英迪拉医生
- What? - My therapist, Dr. Indira,
她说你最好能给我点空间
says it would be good if you gave me some space.
她为什么要这么说
Why would she say that?
不知道 我只是她的病人
Don't know. I'm just the client.
是她是我意思 不是我的 我该走了
Her call, not mine. I should go.
大伙听我说 我亲爱的妈妈已经仙逝了
Everybody? My dear mother has transcended this plane.
我现在超级脆弱
I am incredibly fragile
需要尽可能多的支持
and could use all the support I can get,
所以如果大家都能对我多多关心
so if everyone could pay a lot of attention to me,
问我很多关于我母亲的问题
and ask me a lot of questions about my mother,
或许跟我讲讲自己母亲的故事
and maybe tell me stories about your mothers,
我真的觉得那会让我好很多
I think that would really make me feel a lot better.
当然 巧克力榛子酱先生
Sure, Mr. Chocolate-Hazelnut-Spread!
-节哀顺变 -这是一种很健康的哀悼方式
- So sorry for your loss. -This is a very healthy way to grieve.
这么说 简单概括下
So, a brief recapitulation:
这里不是用来否认或谴责
this is not a room for repudiation or condemnation
盗用奶酪棒指控的
over string cheese appropriation accusations.
调解是邀请大家来进行开放式谈话
Mediation is an invitation for open conversation,
降低挫败感 交换信息的
frustration de-escalation, and exchange of information,
总而言之
which, in summation,
就是消灭所有
removes any justification for litigation
涉及到这家公♥司♥的起诉原因
involving this corporation.
没人要起诉什么
Nobody was going to litigate anything.
很好 因为从法律上来说你们不能
That's fabulous, because you legally cannot.
现在 告诉我你们走进矛盾之林的过程
Now, tell me about your journey into the woods of conflict.
这个周三 10月24号♥
Well, this very Wednesday, October 24th,
我很期待回到家
I was excited to come home
吃一些奶酪棒 只剩最后一根了
to some string cheese. The very last one.
我留了一整个星期
I'd been saving it all week.
-留了一整个星期直到周三 -对的
- All week until Wednesday? - That is correct.
我的一周是从周四到周三
I measure my weeks Thursday to Wednesday.
-你为什么要 -渴望激♥情♥的迷乱之雾
- Why would you-- - Tangled Fog of Pulsating Yearning?
现在该手指脸大帝发言
Emperor Finger-Face has the floor.
我准备将它融化
I was gonna melt it down
然后雕刻成一个马苏里拉奶酪灰姑娘
and then sculpt it into a Mozzarella Cinderella!
但我回到家时 我的奶酪棒不见了
But when I got home, my string cheese was gone!
不能意味着就是我拿了
Doesn't mean I took it.
迷乱之雾 注意点 不然我要开风扇了
Tangled Fog, watch yourself. Or I'll turn on this fan.
那天早上你说你自己
Well, this morning you said yourself
吃东西的时候
that when it comes to eating,
不定时的有啥吃啥
you just grab whatever you can.
能用第一人称吗
Can we use "I" statements?
就是你拿了我的奶酪
Ai, ai, ai! You took my cheese!
你梦游时连自己都可能吃掉
You probably ate it yourself during one of your night terrors!
我们都知道你打开了冰箱
We know you opened the fridge.
你还把我的钥匙放在里面
You put my keys in there.
我害怕的时候吃不下东西
I can't eat while I'm terrified.
所以我从不知道咬碎美味可古拉伯爵的感觉
That's why I'll never know the delicious crunch of Count Chocula.
这也不能说明是我拿走的
That still doesn't mean I took it.
-你们都有可能... -得了吧
- You will both have a chance to-- - Come on!
我们都知道你在家里飘来荡去
We both know you drift around the apartment
就好像是你的地盘似的
like you own the place.
-这是我家 -这是我的奶酪
- It's my apartment! - And it's my cheese!
天呐
Oh, boy.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表