剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我不觉得大家认为你是个才华横溢的天才
I don't know that everyone thinks you're a brilliant genius.
每个人都那么认为
我觉得我们应该简单化
I think we need to simplify.
从弗里茨开始 他到底是不是鬼
Let's start with Fritz. Is he a ghost or is he not a ghost?
正是
他能只是个鬼吗
Can't he just be a ghost?
好吧
那为什么菲尔伯特要见一只鬼呢
So, why is Philbert seeing a ghost?
也许他觉得闹鬼了
Maybe he feels haunted?
弗里茨就是代表吗 是什么在纠缠菲尔伯特
And Fritz represents that? What is haunting Philbert?
社会
很好 但... 也许是某个涉及水下的东西
That's great. But also... Maybe something involving a submarine?
水下的 社会
你再想想
You keep thinking.
我们还要拍什么吗
Hey, are we about to shoot something?
我要和一个朋友吃午饭
I'm meeting a friend for lunch.
就是个朋友 你不认识
Just a friend. You don't know her.
还需要一会
It's gonna be a while still.
弗利皮在努力有所"进展" 我在帮忙
Flippy is working through his "Process." And I am helping.
听起来很好 记住
Sounds good. Just remember,
别人的问题不是你的责任
you are not responsible for the dysfunction of others.
什么
What?
我只是说别让他影响到你
I'm just saying don't let him get you down.
你在哪儿听到的 有关别人的问题
Where did you hear that? About the dysfunction of others?
不知道 人们的一种说法
I don't know. Just around. It's a thing people say.
今天还有没有新剧本了
Hey, are we gonna get new pages today or what?
等等 你是说卡洛琳公主吗
W-w-wait, did you say "Princess Carolyn"?
抱歉 是"甲壳虫普莉希拉"[谐音]
I'm sorry, "Priscilla Crustacean."
赶快去写 明白吗
Vamanos, on the pages, okay?
今天是10月24日 星期三
I've been here all day today,
我一整天都在这里
Wednesday, October 24th,
等着开拍 快快快
waiting for something to shoot. Andele, andele, andele!
我觉得你的甲壳虫普莉希拉
I think your Priscilla Crustacean is the same person
和我的渴望激♥情♥的迷乱之雾是同一个女人
as my Tangled Fog of Pulsating Yearning in the shape of a woman!
如果她星期三一整天都在片场 也就是说
And if she was on set all day Wednesday, that means--
等一下 我还没说到重点
Bu-- Hold on, I'm getting to the juicy part.
得到之后我就不想要它了
As soon as I get the thing, I don't want it anymore.
感觉廉价 所以 我不想要瓶装水
It feels cheap. So, no, I wouldn't like a bottle of water.
我的情感光着身子呢
Emotionally naked!
-我就知道 -戴安 容我解释
- I knew it! - Diana! Let me explain.
他做你的病人多久了
How long has he been your client?
-不是病人 -三
- Not a client. - Three--
天 做了三天朋友
Days. Friends for three days.
我让你不要见她
I asked you not to see her.
我只要求生活中有一块只属于我的地方
I asked for one part of my life that I could have to myself.
新闻提醒 不是只有你一个人备受煎熬
News flash, you're not the only one going through shit.
如果我能和你聊聊
Maybe if I could talk to you,
也许我就不用寻找其他朋友了
I wouldn't need to be looking for other friends.
戴安 你有什么想和波波讨论的吗
Diana, is there anything you'd like to discuss with BoBo?
现在就可以说 这里很安全
We can do it right here. This is a safe space.
不 这里不再让我感到安全了
No. This doesn't feel like a safe space anymore.
既然知道你在见他 我就不可能来了
I can't keep coming here if I know you're also seeing him.
看来我们的治疗该结束了
Then it sounds like our time together is done.
什么
What?
你懂得设置界线 这很好
You're setting a boundary.It is good.
带着我教你的工具前进吧
Go forth with the tools I've given you.
尽情生活 戴安 像风中的蜡烛一样
Live your life, Diana. Like a candle in the wind.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this is happening.
我认为波波更需要我
I think BoBo needs me more.
-你想要票♥据♥吗 -不
- Would you like validation? - No.
我才不要你的票♥据♥
Your validation is worthless to me now.
你们两个活该在一起
You two deserve each other.
你是说停车票啊 这个我想要
Oh, you meant parking validation. I actually would like that.
你居然为了波波
Wow, I can't believe you
放弃了七年的老病人
chose BoBo over your client of seven years.
到了某种程度
At a certain point,
我也不能一直为他人的问题负责
I can't hold myself responsible for other people's dysfunction.
可毕竟 这算是你的工作
I mean, that is kind of your job.
但至少现在你可以帮助焦虑斑马了 对吗
But at least now you can help the Angsty Zebra, right?
这个嘛
Well...
好了 现在可以开始正式治疗了
Okay. Now for the real work to begin.
正式什么
Real what now?
你完成了困难的部分 承认自己需要帮助
You did the hard part, admitting you need help.
我承认了吗
Did I admit that?
现在要开始更加困难的部分 接受帮助
And now comes the even harder part, getting the help.
我们来谈谈你的母亲吧
Let's talk about your mother.
听我说 这一切都很愉快
You know what? This has been great.
我已得偿所愿 而且有很大进步
I got what I wanted and I made so much progress!
所以 我觉得我完事了
So, I think I'm done?
-是的 你成功了 -我
- Yes. You did it! - I--
你改变了我 英迪拉医生 你做得很好
You changed my stripes! Dr. Indira, you're great at your job!
-永别了 -等 等等
- Goodbye forever. - W-w-w-wait!
我居然一天里失去了两个病人
I can't believe I lost two clients in one day.
别这么消极
You're focusing on the negative.
你肯定在没意识到的方面帮助了他们
I'm sure you helped them in ways you'll never know.
斑猫屋
这边是我的 这边公用 看到界线了吗
This area's all mine. This is fair game. Ya see the line?
爆米花怎么算
What about popcorn?
爆好的是我的 没爆的公用
Popped is mine. Unpopped is fair game.
-喂 -陶德
- Hello? - Todd.
奶酪条失窃案当天
Princess Carolyn was on set all day,
卡洛琳公主整天都在片场
the day of the string cheese theft.
奶酪丢失时她不在家
She was not home when the cheese went missing,
所以在此前提下的
rendering any arbitration
一切仲裁决议都是无效的
agreement made under those conditions null and void.
多谢了 玛丽·贝丝
Whoa! Thanks a lot, Mary-Beth.
这是我的工作 小子
Just doing my job, kid.
医生治愈人 DJ打碟碟
A doctor heals. A DJ spins.
布莱斯·达拉斯·霍华德专接
Bryce Dallas Howard takes the gigs
杰西卡·查斯坦拒绝的邀约
Jessica Chastain says no to.
而玛丽·贝丝调解
And Mary-Beth mediates.
看来你没有拿我的奶酪条
So, it sounds like you didn't take my string cheese.
我一直都这么说
That's what I've been saying!
我都不知道我们为什么
I don't even know why we had to
需要通过公♥司♥调解员
go through corporate mediation in the first place!
我想我只是希望这是办公室纠纷
I guess I just I wanted it to be a workplace dispute,
因为如果你发现这是室友纠纷
because I thought if you knew it was a roommate dispute,
我怕你会把我赶走
you might kick me out.
我怎么会赶走你 我喜欢有你在身边
I'm not gonna kick you out. I like having you around.
真的吗
Oh, really?
还有谁会帮我冰钥匙呢
Who else would I get to keep my keys cold?
既然现在我有工作了
You know, I have this job now.
也许我可以开始付 好像是叫"方族"
Maybe I could start paying, I believe it's pronounced "Roaunnt?"
房♥租 这是个好主意
Rent? Well. That's a great idea.
但我也需要自己的空间
But I also need my own space.
所以我想要那间办公室
Which is why I wanted that office.
好吧 那就给你办公室
Well, then, let's get you that office.
让我拿支笔
I just need to grab my pen.
我想为我在英迪拉医生办公室的表现向你道歉
Hey. I want to apologize... for my behavior at Dr. Indira's.
-别在意 -她说的对
- Don't worry about it. - She was right.
你比我更需要她 我认为她真的能帮到你
You need her more than I do. And I think she can really help you.
帮什么
Help with what?
我只是需要一个午休时间陪我的人
I was looking for someone to hang out with during my lunch.
我才不需要什么满嘴术语的庸医
I didn't want some psycho-babbling quack job
教我怎么理清自己的感受
telling me to get in touch with my feelings.
-谁需要那个啊 -我 我需要
- Who needs that? - I do. I need that.
你不再需要了 她也说了 你被治愈了
You don't anymore! She said it herself, you're fixed!
然后等你走了 我就想
And then after you left, I was like,
"既然戴安不需要了 那我也不需要"
"Hey, if Diane doesn't need this, I don't need this."
什么 你退出了
Wait, you quit?
治疗对我没用 我大概是太聪明了
Yeah, I'm not someone therapy works on. I might be too smart.
天啊 你一点都没变
Oh, my God. You haven't changed at all.
戴安 不 问题不在我身上
Whoa, whoa. Diane, no, no. I'm not the problem here.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表