剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
I mean, who wasn't separated from their family as a baby
一直戴着半块奖章
and still wears their half of a medallion
希望有朝一日能和失散的孪生妹妹团聚呢
in the hopes of one day being reunited with their long-lost twin?
我也是这样
That exact thing happened to me
你看我从来就没有抱怨过
and you don't see me bitching about it.
-上帝啊 省省吧 -你才省省吧
- God, get over yourself. - Get over yourself.
我不知道原来大家都这样
I didn't realize it was a common thing.
显然就是 那你能不能直接说重点
Well, obviously it is, so can you get to your point already?
要是你闭嘴的话我早就说了
I was getting to it if you'd quit talking already.
我要说的重点是 不是每个女人都要做妈妈
My point is, not every woman is supposed to be a mother.
也许如果你
Maybe you'd be happier
放下那个期盼 过着你自己
if you freed yourself from that expectation,
更想要的生活 你可能会更开心
and just lived the life you'd clearly rather be living.
还有两分钟开拍
Two minutes to air!
不 那不是...我不是...
No, that's not... I'm not...
我现在没法处理这堆事
I can't even deal with this right now.
-你该走了 -好了 我们走
- You need to leave. - All right, let's go.
她心情不好
She's in one of her moods.
我还是觉得
I still think it's pretty nutty
我们都有左半边奖章真是太奇怪了
we both have the left half of a medallion.
这也太巧了
Like, what are the odds?
不 我跟你完全不一样
Nah, it's a completely different thing with me.
我是右半边
Mine is the right half.
-所以... -好吧
- So... - Oh, okay.
-波杰克 -你还好吗 你看起来还行
- Hello, BoJack. - Are you okay? You look good.
嗯 化妆把瘀伤遮住了
Yeah, makeup covered the bruises.
-吉娜 我很抱歉 -好好做采访吧
- Gina, I'm so sorry. - Let's just do the interview, okay?
-我会坦白一切的 -什么
- I'm gonna come clean about everything. - What?
所有人都应该知道我做了什么
Everyone needs to know what I did.
各就各位
Please get in positions.
不 别那么做
No. Don't do that.
吉娜 我对你做的事
Gina, what I did to you--
我看了视频 看上去很可怕
I saw the video and it looked pretty bad.
的确很可怕
I'll say it was pretty bad.
-那是人身侵犯 -对
- It was assault. - Yeah.
你的力量远比我大
You physically overpowered me,
如果真的有正义可言 你现在已经进监狱了
and if there were any justice, you would be in jail right now.
那...
Okay, so...
但是我的事业
But my career,
在失败这么多次后 终于有了起色
after so many failed attempts, is finally starting to take off.
我有了邀约 粉丝来信
I am getting offers, and fan mail,
还有杂♥志♥发文章说我是个多么棒的演员
and magazine columns about what a good actor I am.
人们因为我的演技而开始了解我
People know me because of my acting.
如果我变成被马男波杰克掐的女孩
And all that goes away if I'm just
这一切都会烟消云散
the girl who got choked by BoJack Horseman.
我不能撒谎
I can't lie about this.
我不想让你成为我人生中
I don't want you to be the most notable thing
最了不得的功绩
that ever happened to me.
我不想在我的余生的每个采访中
I don't want you to be the question I get asked in interviews
都会被问到关于你的问题
for the rest of my life.
-吉娜 我... -为我这么做 好吗
- Gina, I-- - You need to do this for me, okay?
因为我希望这一切赶紧结束
Because I just want this to be over.
那我们能在采访结束后谈谈吗
Can we talk about it, maybe after the interview?
不 我在片场和你拍对手戏时会对你很客气
No. I will be civil to you on set when we have scenes together,
但除此之外 我不想再想到你
but otherwise, I never wanna think about you again.
-伙计们 你们好吗 -很棒 饼干
- Hey, guys, how are we doing? - So good, Biscuits.
我们很高兴能来这里 对吗 波杰克
We're so excited to be here, aren't we, BoJack?
对
Um, yeah.
我正在和马男波杰克和吉娜·卡扎图一起
I'm here with BoJack Horseman and Gina Cazador,
热剧《菲尔伯特》的主演
stars of the hit show Philbert.
我们就直奔主题吧 那个视频
Let's cut to the chase. That video.
天啊 太不好意思了
Oh, my God, it's so embarrassing.
-这都是一个误会 -其实挺搞笑的
- This is all a misunderstanding. - I mean, it's kind of hilarious.
我们在片场其实一直在笑
We've actually been laughing about it here on set!
真的吗 波杰克在视频里看起来很愤怒
Really? BoJack looks so angry in the video.
吉娜 你看上去吓坏了
And Gina, you look terrified.
饼干 我们是演员 这是我们的老本行
Biscuits, we're actors. It's what we do.
-谢天谢地 -没错 演员
- Oh, thank God. - Yep, actors.
我想问 你们俩真的在交往吗
Okay, I gotta ask. Is the story true? Are you two an item?
被发现了
Busted!
看来你得到独家大爆料了
Oh, boy. Looks like you got your scoop!
能在我们面前亲一下吗
Can you give us a kiss?
当然了
Sure thing.
-跟搭档演员交往是什么感觉 -非常棒
- What's it like dating your co-star? - It's so great.
我敢打赌有时候会真的想掐死对方吧
I'll bet sometimes, though, you wanna strangle each other, right?
当然了
Oh, you bet!
好了 这还真是发人深省
Okay, you two. This has been illuminating.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-卡 -真是太棒了
- That's a cut! - That was amazing.
您想见我 爱抚先生
You wanted to see me, Mr. Fondle?
我必须和你做♥爱♥
I must make love to you.
你是说我的脑子吧 因为我的想法很棒
You mean to my brain, because I have such good ideas.
谢谢您的鼓励 上一份工作从没人这样夸我
Thanks for the encouragement. I never got that at my last job.
不错的奶♥子♥
Nice boobs.
说的非常对
That's exactly right.
那些人都不错 但都是笨蛋[奶♥子♥]
Those guys were nice, but they were total boobs.
我现在要去和我们的检查小组
Anyway, I'm gonna go review the third quarter budget
核查第三季度的预算了
with our diagnostics team.
-电力不足 -核查预算不足吗
- Insufficient power. - To review the budget?
电力不足
Insufficient power.
你是说我的权限不足以做我的工作吗
Are you saying I don't have the authority to do my job?
现在进入睡眠模式
Now entering sleep mode.
你想和我睡觉
You wanna sleep with me?
我不喜欢这种模式 爱抚先生
That is not a mode I'm comfortable with, Mr. Fondle.
电池电量低
请连接电源
Please connect to power source!
首先 他说我电力不足
So first, he said I had insufficient power...
我从来没听他和男性这么说过
Which I have never heard him say to a man.
媒体
然后他要我和他的电源连接
And then he asked me to "Connect" To his "Power source."
你感到肉体上的胁迫了吗
Did you feel physically threatened?
有没有侵犯的暗示
Was there any implication of assault?
没有暗示 不过他是提到了"电量低"
Not assault, but he did make a mention of "Low battery".
不管有多少电量
It is never acceptable to threaten an employee
威胁员工都是不可接受的
with battery at any level.
劲爆新闻
现在是什么时候
What time is it right now?
时间到了
对于一家知名网站的女性员工来说
For female employees of one popular website,
回答是"是性骚扰的钟点"
the answer is Sexual Harassment O'Clock!
一名初级行政员工所提出指控后
What started with the allegations of one junior executive
各层次的女性都站出来
has quickly snowballed into an avalanche of accusation,
讲述自己遇到无法抗拒的侵犯
as women at every level have come forward
所发生的事
with their own harrowing stories of what happens
让事态迅速发酵成极其严重的指控
when the big hand meets the little hand.
他说他想"用他的鸡♥巴♥插到我的胃里
He said he wanted to "...get all up in my guts with his penis
然后射在我里面"
and ejaculate inside me."
当时我以为那只是典型的办公室玩笑
At the time, I just thought it was typical corporate banter,
现在我觉得...
but now I'm like, uh...
听着 显然
Look, obviously,
男性不应该在办公室做出侵犯性行为
men should not be engaging in predatory behavior at the office,
但是我担心
but I'm worried now the
现在天平倒向了另一个极端
pendulum's gonna swing too far in the other extreme
他们要为自己的行为
where they'll be held accountable
负责了 那样可不好
for that behavior, and that's not ideal either.
爱抚亨利是一个性♥爱♥机器人
Uh, Henry Fondle is a sex robot,
他不应该成为任何一家公♥司♥的执行总裁
and he should not be a CEO of any company.
你说"性♥爱♥机器人"是在隐喻吗
When you say "Sex robot," You're speaking metaphorically, right?
不
No.
董事会已经决定让爱抚亨利
The board has taken decisive action to remove Henry Fondle
进行无限期带薪休假
by placing him on an indefinite paid leave.
同时 我们将会缩减规模
Meanwhile, we will be scaling back,
取笑我们的流媒体
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表