剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
你或许正在计划着和新女友
You were probably planning on going out to a nice dinner
一起出去吃顿好的
with your new girlfriend?
或者和她去看电影
Or seeing a movie with your new girlfriend?
或者待在家里看电视
Or staying in and watching cable--
我知道你想问什么了 答案是 没有
I get what you're asking. The answer is, no,
我再也没有电视了
I don't have cable anymore.
也没有新女友
Or a new girlfriend.
我也没有在和谁约会
I'm not seeing anyone either.
我只是忙于我的《菲尔伯特》
I've just been so busy with my Philbert.
菲尔波特 你有了一个菲尔波特
Philbert? You have a Philbert?
抱歉 这是一部我制♥作♥的剧
Oh, I'm sorry. It's a show I'm producing.
不是我们一直想要却从未得到的那个孩子
Not the baby we really wanted but never had.
好吧 那也挺好
Oh, well, that's great, too.
不管怎样 花生酱先生想选这张卡拍电影
Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter wants to option this card as a movie.
-生日老爸 -这怎么能拍电影
- Birthday Dad. - How is it a movie?
-就是"生日老爸" -好吧
- It's "Birthday Dad." - Oh. Okay.
特蕾西
没用的负责领养的人
-抱歉 -没事 接吧
- I'm sorry. - Yeah. Sure.
你好
Hello?
你能在半小时内
Can you get to the St. Bernard Medical Center
赶到圣·伯纳德医疗中心吗
in like, a half hour?
应该可以 怎么了
Uh, I think so. Why?
我刚取出来我的扁桃体
I just got my tonsils taken out,
-需要有人接我回家 -什么
- and I need a ride home. - What?
不是 我跟你开玩笑的
Nah, I'm just messing with you.
有一个孕妇不想要那个婴儿
A pregnant lady doesn't want the baby.
如果你今晚能赶到那 那个婴儿就是你的了
If you can get there tonight, the baby's yours.
今晚 这也太 她都不认识我
Tonight? That's so-- she doesn't even know me.
你不能拒绝一个免费的婴儿
Hey, man. You don't say no to free baby.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我得马上把医院开到车那儿
I have to drive my hospital to the car right now!
我是个婴儿 有个领养要生出来了
I'm a baby, and there's adopting on the way!
-你申请了领养 -呜呜
- You're adopting? - Vroom-vroom!
我腿上有好多吃的 不重要 没关系
There's so much food in my lap! Doesn't matter! It's fine!
-只是做母亲的一部分 -你真的被吓坏了
- All part of being a mother! -You are really freaking out.
我真的被吓过头了吗 还是还不够呢
Am I freaking out too much? Or not enough?
-我开车送你吧 -但我车里有婴儿座椅
- Let me drive you. - But I have the car seat in my car.
如果一个都没有他们就不让你回家
They won't let you go home without one.
这是唯一一条规定 真的
It's the only rule, really.
应该有更多规定的 但我又凭什么去评判呢
There should be more rules, but who am I to judge?
深呼吸
Hey, breathe.
我来处理婴儿座椅 走吧
I'll get the car seat. Let's go.
我吃太多了
I ate too much.
我需要冰淇淋来把剩下的顺下去
I need ice cream to smooth the rest of it down.
我家里不留垃圾食品
Oh, I don't keep junk food in the house,
自从上次我一晚吃掉了我的所有冰激凌之后
ever since last night when I ate all of my ice cream.
为什么你有对应一周每天的酒瓶
Hey, why do you have a vodka bottle for every day of the week?
那个是我正在尝试的新方法
Oh, that's just my new system I'm trying.
我每天控制只喝一瓶
I'm down to one bottle a day.
-是匿名戒酒吗 -不 我不需要匿名戒酒
- Is this like an AA thing? - No, I don't need AA.
-你能不能离开这儿 -我想吃冰激凌
- Would you get outta there? - I want ice cream.
-给我你的钥匙 -什么 不
- Give me your keys. - What? No.
来嘛 让我开开那辆特斯拉
Come on. Let me drive the Tesla.
用你油腻腻的刚吃过披萨的手
With your greasy pizza fingers?
-没门 -得了吧
- Forget it. - Come on!
这是个什么玩意儿
What the hell are these?
什么 这些
What? Oh, those...
你口袋里为什么会有这些 是给我吃的吗
Why was this in your pocket? Are these for me?
不 霍莉霍克 天 不要
No, Hollyhock. God, no.
天 你是不是把这个下到我的披萨里了
Oh God, did you put this in my pizza?
什么 当然没 霍莉霍克 给我 不
What? Of course not. Hollyhock. No. Give me the-- no!
霍莉霍克 这些是治我后背的
Hollyhock, those were for my back!
-等下 真的 -是的
- Wait, for real? - Yes.
还真是 糟糕
Oh, then actually, oops.
-陶德 都还好吗 -我要找个人聊聊
- Hey, Todd. Is everything okay? -I need to talk to someone,
你是唯一一个我知道会在周五晚上
and you're the only person I knew would be available
有空又无所事事的人
on a Friday night, with nothing to do.
我今晚差点就去看电影了
Hey, I almost went to the movies tonight!
8点从来没什么事又不能怪我
It's not my fault there's never anything in the 8:00 hour.
9点15太晚了 7点太早了
9:15 is too late. 7:00 is too early.
我该到哪儿去吃晚饭呢
Where am I supposed to eat dinner?
像我们剩下的人一样潜入一袋土豆泥
Uh, sneak in a bag of mashed potatoes like the rest of us?
-这就是你的整个公♥寓♥ -这是个工作室
- Is this your whole apartment? - It's a studio.
我昨天才和一个工作室负责人吃饭
I ate lunch with a studio head just yesterday.
-工作室才不长这样 -你想干什么 陶德
- This is not a studio. - What do you need, Todd?
我的朋友艾米莉为我做了一件真的很棒的事
Well, my friend, Emily, did something really nice for me,
我想回报她
and I wanna pay her back.
我想也许你能帮我头脑风暴一下
Thought you could help me brainstorm.
好吧 她喜欢什么样的东西
Okay. What kind of things does she like?
比如 性♥爱♥
Well, sex, for one.
不错 一个女人需要先了解自己的身体
Good for her! A woman needs to know her own body
然后才能期待别人去了解她的身体
before she expects someone else to know her body.
-什么 我们在聊什么 -什么
- What? What are we talking about? - What?
比如 性♥爱♥[一个人]
I think sex, for one?
戴安 你个可悲的宅在家的天才
Diane, you sad-homed genius.
-你把问题解决了 -什么
- You've cracked it! - What?
向工程学院后面的垃圾场出发
To the junkyard behind the engineering school!
很高兴帮到你
Always happy to contribute!
-天 抱歉 我吓坏了 -这不怪你
- Oh, my God, I'm sorry. I freaked out. -It's not your fault.
你们这一代都被侦探狗麦克格拉夫洗♥脑♥了
Your generation's been brainwashed by McGruff the Crime Dog.
美国国家犯罪预防委员会制♥作♥的卡♥通♥猎犬形象
用于帮助建立儿童的预防犯罪意识
我之前在派对上是不是还见过一次
Who, by the way, I met at a party once?
问的问题没一个是关于我的
Didn't ask me a single question about me.
是啊 也是因为我有用药过量的经历
Yeah, and also because of the time I overdosed on pills.
好吧 这些是好药
Right, well, these were good pills.
我跟你说过了我现在在接收系统治疗
I told you I'm on a system now.
我不是在"嗑药" 这是治病的药
I'm not "Doing drugs." This was medicine.
能再弄点吗
Can you get more?
当然可以 我就打给药店说
Oh, sure. I'll just call the pharmacy and say,
"小姐 知道我每隔三小时就要服用的
"Hey, girl, you know that highly-addictive opioid
那种极易上瘾的类鸦♥片♥药吗
I'm supposed to take every three hours?
我好像把它们弄不见了
Well, I kind of misplaced them,
能不能再给我开点 我绝不是药物上瘾者"
so could I just get some more? I'm totally not a drug addict."
-真的很抱歉 -不 没关系
- I'm really sorry. - No. It's fine.
让我们好好享受在一起的时光
Let's enjoy our time together,
即使我现在痛苦万分
even though I'm in tremendous pain.
我会努力忘记痛苦
I'll try to forget it,
但我们可能会一直想到这点
but the whole time we might be thinking about it.
我不怪你 但如果你责怪自己
I do not blame you, but if you blame yourself,
我是没意见
that is okay with me.
你一定知道在哪能弄到更多止疼药
You must know a place you can get more painkillers.
我确实认识一个人
I do know a guy,
不过他有点《碧可南部》那种感觉
but he's somewhat "South of Pico,"
如果你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
我不懂 为什么洛杉矶人觉得
I don't. Why do Los Angeles people think
其他人都能搞懂你们的本地典故
everyone else understands your local references?
好吧 好吧 我们走
Okay, okay, let's go.
不敢相信你要领养孩子
I can't believe you're adopting.
我只是发现这件事很适合我
I just realized it was the right thing for me.
我只是想起了你以前是那样固执
I just remember you were so adamant
坚持要自己生孩子
about having the baby yourself,
连我说我们应该商量下别的选择时你也如此
even when I said we should talk about other options.
-是 但你说话的方式 -我不是生气
- Yeah, but the way you said it-- - I'm not mad.
我只是觉得你在我们分手后
I just think it's funny you had that change of heart
改变心意有点好笑
after we broke up.
抱歉 我怎么想不重要
I'm sorry. This is not about me.
你会是个很棒的妈妈 我真心为你感到高兴
You'll be a great mom, and I'm really happy for you.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Of course.
总有一天 你也会是个很棒的爸爸
Well, one day, you're gonna be a great dad.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表