剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
最后你们付个钱
and then you pay at the end.
所以就是像一般餐厅一样
So, like, a restaurant.
-听起来真棒 -你们要来点什么喝的吗
- Ooh, sounds great. - Can I get you started with drinks?
水就可以
Water would be great.
-我的天啊 我爱水 -我也是
- Oh, my God, I love water. - Me, too!
70%的我都是水
I'm 70% water!
-好吧 -我也是 多巧啊
- Okay. - Me, too! What are the odds?
所以要两杯水 谢谢你
So, two waters. Thank you.
所以 花生酱先生 离婚材料的事
So... Mr. Peanutbutter, the divorce papers.
-我们得 -又是我 刚刚那条狗
- We need to-- - It's me again, the same dog as before.
你们决定好点些什么了吗
Do you know what you'd like to order?
你把我们的水拿来了吗
Are you bringing our waters?
没拿 我忘了 不过你们要吃什么呢
No. I forgot. Food, though?
你喜欢这儿的什么呢
What do you like here?
-不 你为什么要问 -我什么都喜欢
- No, why would you ask-- - Oh, I like everything.
实际上我的排班结束后
In fact, at the end of my shift,
我一般会把大家的残羹剩饭
I usually take everyone's leftover scraps
放进一个食槽里吃光
and put it in a trough and eat it up.
-不过别告诉我的老板 -我们不会的
- But don't mention that to my boss. - We won't.
不过那听着的确很合胃口
But that does sound eclectic and delectable.
我要一份大杂烩食槽
I'll have the trough of everything.
-好吧 我 -有人好像不饿啊
- Okay, and-- - Whoa, somebody's not hungry at all.
不 我饿 我特别饿
No, I am! I'm very hungry!
给我来一份科布沙拉
And I'll have the Cobb salad!
-你怎么总顺着她说 -她多有趣啊
- Why do you keep humoring her? - She's fun.
你知道吗 如果我们没离婚
You know, if we were still married,
这件事足以让我们
this would probably be enough
大吵一架 最后吵架的内容
to spiral us off into a big argument,
甚至和服务生都没什么关系了
that isn't even about the waitress,
而且我们会打一整晚
and we would fight all night.
但反正我们离婚了 我就可以毫不在乎了
But since we're not married, I can just be like, whatever.
-这真是太棒了 -太棒了
- This is truly great. - So... great.
我们太棒了
We are doing so great.
虽然
Although...
我自己在那么大的房♥子里有时会感到孤单
I do get lonely sometimes in that big house all by myself.
为什么你不办个派对热闹一下呢
Hey, why don't you have a housewarming party?
现在你也没有一个坏脾气讨厌派对的妻子了
Now that you don't have a mean wife who hates parties...
你终于可以纵情狂欢了
you can finally live it up.
好吧 你保证出席的话我就办
Okay, but only if you come. Promise?
如果你准备好离婚材料我就去
I'll come if you have those divorce papers.
又是我
Me again.
你点的什么来着 我没写下来
What did you order? I didn't write it down.
食槽
The trough!
他点的那个食槽
He wants the trough!
搭绕一虾 你能稍微讲几句英语吗
Uh, xin... loi. Do you speak any English?
我们迷路了
We... are... lost.
实际上我英语什么都会说
I actually speak all of the English.
-你的英语...很棒 -我...是美国人
- Oh! Your English... is very good. - I... am... American.
对 美国人 我们...来自...美国
Yes. American. We... are.... from... America.
我...也...来自美国
I... am... from America.
不 我美国 你越南
No. Me America. You Vietnam.
不 我美国
No. Me America.
-我美国 -我也美国
- Me America! - Me America, too.
我也是美国
Me am also America.
第四条 遇见不一样的人
Number four: To meet new people!
你嚎 我和电影一起
Hell-oh, uh, I am with the movie.
不会越南语 但我想喝一杯
No Vietnamese, but I want a drink.
啤酒
Beer?
咕咚咕咚
Glug-glug?
第五条 离开你的原始生长环境
Number five: Get out of your natural habitat.
我们都那么努力的建设自己的家
We all work so hard to cultivate our homes,
但它们不就只是一个重复消极行为的场所吗
but what are they other than a place to repeat negative patterns?
这是最后一个了
There. Last one.
也是第一个
And the first one.
你热身的时候我把其他东西都搬进来了
I moved all this other stuff in while you were... stretching.
谢谢你的帮助
So much for helping.
你需要谁帮你
Oh, did you need help
鉴定一下这地方是不是个大屎坑吗
deciding whether or not this place is a shithole?
因为我可以帮你
Because help is on the way.
-这是个大屎坑 -我喜欢这
- It's a shithole. - I like it.
这符合我的经济状况
It's what I can afford
而且自己完成这一切让我感觉非常良好
and it makes me feel good to do it on my own.
如果这儿让你太难过的话 可以随时来找我
When this place makes you too sad, you can always come over.
你得说"我是一个可怜可悲的姑娘
You'll have to say, "I'm a sad, sad girl
住在一个脏乱破的公♥寓♥里"
with a terrible, dirty apartment,"
-但我会让你借住的 -这是让我骄傲的家
- but I'll let you crash. - This is my home and I am proud of it.
-你从哪搞来的这堆垃圾 -这不是垃圾
- Where did you get all this junk? - It's not junk!
我刚清空我的储物库
I just emptied out my storage unit.
这些都是酷酷的二十多岁的戴安在和老男人
This is the stuff that cool, 20-something Diane had to put away
花生酱住到一起去后不得不收起来的东西
when she moved in with old man Peanutbutter.
我们终于能讲花生酱先生的坏话了吗
Oh, can we finally talk shit about Mr. Peanutbutter?
比如他嘴臭的像条狗还到处掉毛
Like how he has dog breath and leaves his hair all over,
还是说这是那我说坏话
or is this one of those scam jobs where I talk shit
你负责点头 然后你们破镜重圆
and you nod along, then you two get back together
结果就开始因为我告诉你我的感受而讨厌我
and you hate me because I told you how I really felt?
你什么时候没告诉过我你的感受呢
When have you not told me how you really felt?
你一直都只会和我倾诉你的感受
All you do is tell me how you really feel.
这个地方闻起来怪怪的 我要回家了
This place smells weird. I want to go home.
-我也不是什么事都和你说啊 -你就是
- I don't tell you everything. - You do.
你真的没有任何事没和我说过
There's literally nothing you haven't told me.
我和你说过这个地方闻起来很怪吗
Well, did I tell you this place smells weird?
说过了 帮我挪一下沙发
Yes. Help me move this couch.
好 你先挪着 我做个热身运动
Okay, you get started. I'm gonna stretch first.
不管怎么说 花生酱先生和我还是好朋友
Anyway, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are still good friends.
拉拉腿部肌肉
Get the hammies.
实际上我这周六还要去参加他的派对呢
In fact, I'm going to his housewarming party on Saturday.
你应该一起来
You should come with.
"一起来"
"Come with?''
戴安 就算你有一个二十多岁女孩的沙发
Diane, just because you have the couch of a girl in her 20s
也不代表你年轻到可以说"一起来"的程度
does not mean that you are young enough to say "Come with."
好啦
There.
天啊
Yeesh.
我爱死它了 这就是我的生活啦
I love it! This is my life now.
-发生什么了 -早啊 戴安
- What's going on? - Oh, hi, Diane.
IT部的几只蟑螂想要成立工会
Some cockroaches in IT tried to unionize,
所以我刚给杀虫中间人打了个电♥话♥
so I just called an exterminator.
-什么 -抱歉 我是说交涉中间人
- What? - Oh. Sorry, I meant negotiator.
等等 不对 我给谁打电♥话♥了来着
Wait, no. Who did I call?
无所谓了 我们接下来的一个月都得盖着它
Anyway, we're gonna have to tent this place for the next month.
你能在下个月之前在家工作吗
Can you work from home till then?
我需要那篇关于
I need that listicle
最好由詹妮弗·劳伦斯扮演的
on five empowering roles for women over 40,
五个大于四十岁的强势女性角色的清单文
that would be better played by Jennifer Lawrence.
那是什么
What was that?
就是谈判嘛 拜拜
Oh, negotiations. Bye!
第六条 将你的工作转化成一场公出旅行
Number six: To turn your work into a "Work-cation."
在这个互联网时代
In this new era of connectivity,
在传统工作环境外工作
working outside of the traditional workspace
可以激发创造力
can ignite creativity...
我是一个可悲的姑娘 住在脏乱破的公♥寓♥里
I'm a sad, sad girl with a terrible, dirty apartment.
进来吧
Come on in.
再来一杯 然后我就回去
Okay, one more glass, and then I'm gonna head home.
你住在客卧里吧
Why don't you take the guest room?
我可以在地毯上搞点尿渍
I could make urine stains on the carpet
然后到处贴上警戒胶带来让你有家的感觉
and string up police tape so it feels more like home for you.
谢谢你 但我很向往能独自一人
Thank you, but I'm excited to be on my own.
我可以随心所欲
I can do whatever I want.
我可以三更半夜收拾行李
I can pick up in the middle of the night
跑去迪士尼乐园或者越南
and go to Disney World, or... Vietnam.
你是指真的那个越南还是像老海军告诉我
Do you mean literally Vietnam or like when Old Navy told me
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表