剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
毫无理由的性暴♥力♥ 大量的色情裸♥露♥镜头
Gratuitous sexual violence. Protracted, lascivious nude scenes.
也许马男波杰克觉得这很有趣
Maybe BoJack Horseman thinks that's all in good fun,
但我知道这是毒瘤
but I know it's toxic.
如果我参与其中 我就是共犯
And if I took part in it, I would be complicit--
不 我就难辞其咎
no, culpable for that toxicity.
波杰克请注意 你被整了
波杰克 对于这些指控你作何回应
BoJack, what do you say to those charges?
未来属于女性
The future is female?
挺酷的吧
Pretty cool, huh?
你确定要穿这身吗
Uh, are you sure about this outfit?
强硬的男人都穿皮衣
All the toughest guys wear leather.
机车帮 摩托车骑警 不限于异性恋的施虐者
Biker gangs, motorcycle cops, non-heteronormative dominatrices.
这里是好莱坞最危险最乱的廉价酒吧了
Well, this is the sleaziest, most dangerous dive bar in Hollywoo.
水 洞
坏男孩都来这里派对
It's where all the bad boys party.
查理·辛 克里斯·布朗
Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown,
赛百味代言人[猥亵幼童]
Subway Jared.
很好 我就直接进去
Great. I'll waltz right in,
跟几个大块头打一架 再摔一杯酒
fight a few bouncers, throw a drink in a face,
再让我这强硬的大头照上个新闻
and get this menacing mug on the cover of a few tabloids.
《为鸟疯狂》记者
Hey! Bird Brains!
你们可以拍一拍我凶狠的照片
Why don't you snap some pics of me being mean?
让大家都知道我是很强硬的人
Get the word out that I'm a real tough SOAB!
你 强硬 鬼才信
You? Tough? Yeah, right!
时髦男孩泡泡浴派对上都有比你凶的
I've seen tougher guys at the fancy-boy bubble bath parties
我有时候会去
I sometimes attend.
-什么 -抱歉 我不能邀请你
- What? - Sorry, I can't invite ya.
只有时髦男孩能去
Fancy boys only.
好吧 祝二位下午愉快
Well, you two have a pleasant afternoon.
不 花生酱先生
No, Mr. Peanutbutter.
-你应该凶一下他们 -有道理
- Show 'em your tough stuff! - Oh, yeah!
天哪 你们还好吗
Oh, my God, are you guys okay?
-你听到了吗 -没有
- Did you hear that? - No.
没错 没有咔哒声了
Exactly. No more clicking.
我的下颌关节好了
You fixed my TMJ,
我再也不用戴着咬合板睡觉了
which means no more wearing a night guard to bed.
这大大增强了我作为爱侣的自信
Wow, I already feel like a more confident and assertive lover.
谢谢你 花生酱先生
Thanks, Mr. Peanutbutter.
我要回家跟我妻子做♥爱♥啦
I'm gonna go home and make love to my wiiiiiiiiiiiiife!
我的斗鸡眼 治好了
My crossed eye. It-- it's fixed!
我的深度判断感好了很多
My depth perception is so much better now.
我打算去看一部韦斯·安德森的电影
I'm gonna go watch a Wes Anderson movie
看看能不能找出什么深度
and see if I can perceive any depth in iiiiiiiiiiit!
别再来了
And stay out!
菲尔伯特杀了他的妻子吗
So... did Philbert kill his wife?
萨西是这样认为的
Well, Sassy thinks so.
所以她才假装当了他的新搭档
That's why she's pretending to be his new partner,
为了查清♥真♥♥相♥
to get closer to the truth.
同时 他的旧搭档弗里茨也回来了
Meanwhile, his old partner Fritz is back in the mix,
但也许他已经死了 出现的只是
but he might be dead and just a projection
由菲尔伯特的内疚造成的幻象
of Philbert's lingering guilt.
-感觉很不清楚 -整个剧本都很乱
- That's very unclear. - Yeah, the whole thing's nonsense,
但重点是 怎么证明这剧本没有性别歧视
but, more importantly, how do we prove it's not sexist?
-确实有性别歧视 -这是当然
- It is sexist. - No, of course.
但我马上要接受采访
But right now, I have to do an interview
要解释剧本没有性别歧视
where I explain that it's not,
否则就会显得我是一个伪君子
because otherwise, I'll look like a hypocrite,
那这对世界各地的女性会很不好
which would be really bad for women everywhere.
为了拯救女权主义
So, in order to save feminism,
你得给我一些听起来很睿智的理由
you need to give me some smart-sounding reasons
说明《菲尔伯特》并不是表象上这样
why Philbert isn't what it so obviously is,
我才能继续当英雄和榜样
so that I can continue to be a hero and role model.
万斯对于剧本的评价都是对的
Everything Vance said about these scripts is true.
整个剧本的架构
It's posing as a deconstruction
完全就是无谓的大男子主义
of the edifice of toxic masculinity...
无谓的大男子主义 好的
Uh-huh. Toxic masculinity, yeah. Right.
但这仅仅是个借口
But it's just using that,
真正的目的还是放纵享乐
as an excuse to relish in its own excesses.
可最令人难过的是
And the most depressing thing...
看这部剧的人
is that ten times more people
比我任何文章的读者
are gonna watch this show
都要多十倍
than read anything I've ever written.
我觉得你的斗志似乎并不昂扬
I feel you're not really getting into the spirit here.
我们还是可以扳倒万斯 打倒男权主义
We can still take down Vance and topple the patriarchy.
拜托 我们支持女权主义 很有趣的
Come on, we're doing feminism, it's supposed to be fun!
对我来说不有趣
This isn't fun for me!
做女人不是我的兴趣或者业余爱好
Being a woman is not a hobby or a pet interest of mine.
你可以模仿乔斯·韦登就能逗大家开心
You get to drop in, and play Joss Whedon, and everybody cheers.
但等你三分钟热度过去了 我还是女人
But when you move on to your next thing, I'm still here.
好吧 我完全理解 但是同时
Okay, yeah, I totally get that. But in the meantime,
我要知道我该怎么说这部剧
I just need to know what to say about this show.
随你怎么说 我还要去写什么清单呢
Say whatever you want. I have a listicle to write.
除非你能给我写好
So, unless you can give me
《蕾安娜赐我们新生的五个瞬间》
"Five times Rihanna gave us life,"
否则就别来找我了
this conversation is over.
马男波杰克是我们今天的《深度访问》嘉宾
BoJack Horseman is our Deep Dive guest, today.
最近怎么样 听说你的电视剧性别歧视
So, what's going on? Something about your show being sexist?
我的制片人给我打印了一篇文章
My producer printed out an article for me,
但我没看
but I did not read it.
显然如果你断章取义的话
Look, obviously, when you take plot points out of context,
看上去的确会有歧义
they can seem unsavory.
但它们都是用来
But they're all part of a larger attempt
解读...有毒的...男性气概
to deconstruct... toxic... masculinity.
听起来很美妙
Sounds glamorous!
不 我们没有美化 事实就是这样
No, we're not glamorizing it, that's the thing.
你不应该喜欢上约翰·菲尔伯特
You're not supposed to like John Philbert
或者赞同他所做的事
or agree with the things he does.
这是一部电视 没有美化任何事
It's a TV show. It doesn't glamorize anything.
但...也许会标准化
But... maybe it normalizes it.
我要走了
I gotta go.
好吧 我们还有48分钟
Okay. We still have 48 minutes,
所以我想我该说些什么
so, I guess I should just talk?
我爸爸第一次
I was eight years old
给我看他的伤疤时 我才八岁
when my father first showed me his scars.
每道伤疤都有故事 每个故事留下伤疤
Each scar... tells a story, and every story... leaves a scar.
-上帝啊 -戴安 这部剧需要你的帮助
- Holy crap! - Diane, the show needs your help.
-什么 -你说得对
- What? - You were right.
一切就像你说的那样
It's all the things you said it is,
但是没必要变成那样
but it doesn't have to be.
来做咨♥询♥制♥作♥人吧
Come on as a consulting producer.
和弗利普一起合作写剧本
Work with Flip on the scripts,
把这部剧打造得让我们引以为豪
make the show something that we can all be proud of.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你自己说的 看这部剧的人
You said it yourself, more people are going to watch this show
比看你写东西的人多多了
than read anything you write.
我在给你机会
I'm giving you the opportunity
把这个社会变得更好
to change society for the better.
我做什么都改变不了任何事
Nothing I do changes anything.
不 你改变了我
No? You changed me.
听好了 混球们
Listen up, scum.
镇上来了位新警长
There's a new sheriff in town.
-他的名字叫 -崔西·诺卡特
- And his name is... - Trace Norcutt.
我今天早上在地下铁看到了
Yeah, I read about him this morning in the metro section.
他赢得了特别选举 对吗
He just won a special election, right?
也许吧 但是我...
Maybe so, but I--
谢谢你 先生 及时通知我们
Thank you, sir, for keeping us informed
我们城市政♥权♥的变化
about the comings and goings of our city politic.
毕竟 只有在民众
After all, a democracy is
获得公♥开♥信♥息的情况下 民♥主♥才能强大
only as strong as its populace is informed.
不不 我是想...
No, no, no, I was trying to--
让我们为这位好心的陌生人欢呼
Hey, let's cheer once for this kind stranger!
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表