剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
That's my mom.
她被♥干♥的次数都比得上
That woman's been banged
台风过境时纱窗撞窗框的次数了
more times than a screen door during hurricane season.
但我爱她
But I love her.
那是我姐塔尼亚
That's my sister Tanya.
自以为很聪明
Thinks she's so smart.
你要是聪明的话 塔尼亚
If you're so smart, Tanya,
为什么要住在一个岸上的平底浮船里
why do you live on a dry-docked pontoon boat?
-说得好 -不过她人不错
- Good one! - She's got a great heart.
最后说到表兄弟们 我都睡过
And, finally, the cousins. I've slept with all of them.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
这里是北卡罗来纳州 又不是田纳西州
I'm from North Carolina, not Tennessee.
希望你喜欢吃豚草饭
Hope you like ambrosia,
因为大家都带了同一道菜 豚草饭
since everyone brought the exact same dish; ambrosia.
这里可真美
Ah, it's beautiful out here.
这么多星星
Look at all those stars!
-洛杉矶没有星星吗 -没有这么亮的
- You don't have stars in LA? - Not like these.
光[轻]污染太严重
Too much light pollution.
重污染也很多
And heavy pollution.
我爸准备好见你了
My dad's ready to see you.
还是别牵手了
We better not.
说句实话 我那个蠢儿子告诉我
Oh, I gotta tell you, when my idiot son told me
他搞大了别人的肚子 我...
he'd knocked up the help, I...
我重新说
Let me try that again.
卡洛琳公主 我们会对你负责任的
Princess Carolyn, we're going to do the right thing, here.
在你显怀之前 会先举办一场婚礼
You'll have a lovely wedding before you start to show.
如果是女孩 就叫多萝西 和我妈一样
If it's a girl, we'll name her Dorothy after my mother.
当然 如果是男孩
Of course, if it's a boy,
就叫库珀托马斯·罗杰斯华♥莱♥士♥三代
he'll be the third Cooper Thomas Rogers Wallace,
你可以叫他库珀三代
so you'll call him Cooper III,
或者库珀三 三儿 三三 或者小库珀
or Cooper Three, Trip, Trey or Lil' Coop.
你将加入女青年会 还可以活动时唱歌♥
You'll join the Junior League, maybe sing in the Follies.
华♥莱♥士♥夫人会教你怎么玩桥牌
Mrs. Wallace will teach you how to play bridge
以及通过不雅的流言
and destroy other families' social status
毁掉其他家庭的社交生活
through indelicate gossip.
每年夏天我们会一起去希尔顿头岛
We'll go to Hilton Head every summer
全家人穿着卡其色和白色衣服
and take a photo of all of us
在海滩上拍一张合照
on the beach wearing khaki and white.
然后做成圣诞贺卡
This will be our Christmas card.
里面写着"快乐快乐"或者"节日祝福"
Inside, it will say "Merry Merry" Or "Seasons Greetings,"
以免其他信仰的朋友难受
so as not to alienate our friends of other faiths,
但大家都知道是圣诞节
but we'll know it's Christmas.
卡洛琳公主 我知道你很害怕
Princess Carolyn, I know you're scared,
但我向你保证 你的人生会很美好
but I promise you, you've got a great life ahead of you.
不必担心 不必纠结 也不必担心钱
No worries, no tough choices and no money troubles,
这要感谢华♥莱♥士♥父子电♥话♥答录磁带帝国
thanks to the Wallace and Sons Answering Machine Tape empire.
没错 只要人们还需要电♥话♥答录磁带
Yes, as long as people need answering machine tapes,
就会有人照顾你
you will be taken care of.
-好吗 -好
- Sound good? - Yes.
别急 等提示音
Ah, ah, ah. Wait for the beep.
可以吗 滴
Sound good? Beep!
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
喂
Hello?
卡洛琳公主 出意外了
Princess Carolyn, there's been an accident.
波杰克严重受伤
BoJack's hurt real bad.
我好痛苦啊
Ow! I'm in so much pain.
简直像凯利·斯特拉格
I'm like Kerri Strug over here.
救我的俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢
Where's my big Russian guy?
怎么回事
What happened?
他从大楼上掉下来了
He fell off a building is what happened.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我知道你肯定不好受 但你还好吧
I mean, I know you're not okay, okay, but you're okay, right?
你为什么要让他自己拍特技
Why did you let him do his own stunts?
-是今天拍吗 -当然是今天
- That was today? - Of course it was today.
我还上了姐妹网站现在是几号♥.net
I put a sticky on your day page at our sister site
在你的主页上写了便条
WhatDateIsItRightNow.Net.
你是不是从来不看主页
Do you even check your day page?
我浑身都疼 沙特说错了
Every part of me hurts. Sartre was wrong.
肉体的痛苦比蛮长的精神折磨更难以忍♥受
Physical pain is so much worse than prolonged emotional distress.
太他妈疼了
What a hack!
本来定好这周一直拍摄的
We're supposed to be shooting, all week.
现在时间赶不上 预算也超支
You're behind schedule and over budget.
我给你一个专家电♥话♥
I'm sending you the number of a specialist.
他能治好波杰克 给他打足够的药剂
He can fix BoJack up and inject him full of enough pep
让他安全地撑到杀青
to keep things together until end of production.
-莎迪 -不 斯踹
- Sadie! - No, no, no, no, Strib!
你走
Go away!
那我打给这个号♥码...
So I call this number--
斯踹 你怎么来了
Strib, what are you doing here?
我想我可能是错了
I mean, I guess I was wrong, maybe.
也许你不用把孩子送走
Maybe you don't give the baby away.
也许能留下 我是说我想我还是能娶你的
Like, maybe keep it. I mean, I guess I could marry you.
组建一个家庭什么的 我不知道
Have a family and stuff. I don't know!
当众求婚 简直就像个童话故事
A grand gesture? This is like a fairy tale!
斯踹 我不能再继续和你这样了
Strib, I can't do this again.
拜托 我爱你吧
Come on. I love you or whatever.
答应他 莎迪 他爱你
Go to him, Sadie. He loves you.
别听她的的 莎迪 她住在平底浮船里
Don't listen to her, Sadie. She lives in a pontoon boat.
等来洪水了你就得求我载你
Y'all gonna be beggin' for a ride when the flood comes.
-天啊 -谁来把他赶出去
- Oh, my God. - Somebody gotta get him outta here.
莎迪 莎迪
Hey! Sadie? Sadie.
你搞砸了 就差那么一点 你搞砸了
You blew it! We were this close, and you blew it.
-妈妈 -到底发生了什么
- Mom. - What the hell happened?
你吃了菠萝之类的东西吗
You eat a pineapple or something?
穿了不该穿的东西吗
Put something up there you shouldn't have?
不 我只是...我不知道 就这么发生了
No. It just-- I don't know, it just happened.
流产不会"就这么发生" 那是我们的门票
Miscarriages don't "Just happen." This was our ticket.
那宝宝本来能改变我们的一切
That baby would've changed everything for us.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我们只是买♥♥错了号♥码
We just got losing numbers.
也许库珀还是会娶我的
Well, maybe Cooper will marry me, anyway?
亲爱的 你看了太多老电影了
Oh, sweetie, you've been watching too many of those old movies.
库珀那种人不会娶你这样的姑娘
Coopers don't marry gals like you.
他会和某个大小姐在一起
He's gonna end up with some fancy heiress,
比如萨曼莎软盘的
like Samantha Floppy-Disk.
再说了 你不想要那种人生
Besides, you don't want that life.
-你现在自♥由♥了 -什么自♥由♥
- You're free now. - Free to do what?
我本来不想告诉你的 但收到了这个
I wasn't gonna tell you, but this came in the mail.
恭喜你
欢迎来到洛杉矶大学加州分校
喵喵披萨店
菜单
-喂 -你应该听说波杰克的事了
- Hello? - I guess you heard about BoJack?
-是的 -这都是我的错
- Yeah. - This is all my fault.
我以为这些特技都是弗利普想出来的
I thought the stunt was Flip's idea.
不 我只是让他认为是他想出来的
Well, no, I just convinced him it was his idea.
我听到可不是这样的 我听说是弗利普的主意
That's not what I heard. I heard it was Flip's idea.
-对 但那只是... -那是弗利普的主意
- Right, but that's just-- - It was Flip's idea.
你怎么就不懂呢
How are you not getting this?
你看上去那么聪明难道只是因为戴了眼镜吗
Do you only seem smart because you wear glasses?
好吧 这是弗利普的主意
Okay, it was Flip's idea.
很好 明天见
Great. I'll see you tomorrow.
听着 我了解斯踹这种人
Listen, I've known me some Stribs.
有点温柔 有点危险
A little sweet, a little dangerous.
但一旦事情变得复杂起来 他就逃之夭夭
But the second things get complicated, he'll run away.
你不了解我的斯踹
You don't know my Strib.
但我了解你 你很特别
But I know you. And you are too special
不该跟第一个骑着摩托车停在你面前
to settle for the first guy who rolls up on a motorcycle
说"我爱你吧"的人在一起
and says, "I love you or whatever."
反正我也还没有决定我该怎么办
Well, I haven't decided what I'm gonna do yet anyway.
你是个聪明的女孩 前途不可限♥量♥
You're a bright girl, and you've got an incredible future.
我问你 你真的喜欢我做的衣服吗
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表