剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
万圣节 恐怖夜
Halloween. Fright Night.
惊悚月 受诅咒的30日
Spook-tober 30-cursed!
原来开关在这里
Oh, there's the light switch.
我还在适应这栋新房♥子
I'm still getting used to this new house.
我刚买♥♥下它 现在是60年代
I just bought it and it's the '60s!
不 我开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding!
现在是1993年 这是我的装扮
It's 1993, and I'm wearing a costume!
衣服很时髦 你被征兵了 嬉皮士
Groovy threads! But you just got drafted, hippie!
进入最可爱老公部队
Into the cutest husband army!
你的服饰呢
Where's your costume?
戴个蠢帽子 称自己是《绽放》的主角行吗
Can't I just wear a dumb hat and say I'm Blossom?
90年代NBC情景喜剧
我认为 可以
In my opinionation... Yes.
能和我的电视明星老公一起去真正的
I am so excited to go to a real Hollywood party
好莱坞派对 我太激动了
with my husband the TV star.
拜托别丢下我一个人 好吗
Just do me a favor and don't leave me alone, okay?
-好的 -现在赶紧去做准备
- Okay! - Now hurry up and finish getting ready.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你能想象我真的那样对你说话吗
Can you imagine if I spoke to you like that?
完全想象不出
I really can't!
不过 下次我们要做情侣装扮
Next time, we're doing a couples costume, though!
这样可以完美的
It's the perfect way to tell the world
告诉全世界我们
that you are completely on the same...
-步调一致[在同一页] -你穿的是什么
- paaaaage? - What are you wearing?
我们不是要扮成
I thought we were going as
瑞秋·麦克亚当斯和瑞恩·高斯林吗
Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling
出自今年2004年大热的《恋恋笔记本》
in the this-year 2004 hit film The Notebook.
你只说了《恋恋笔记本》[笔记本]
Ooh! You just said, "The Notebook."
我以为你会打扮成 笔之类的
I thought you were gonna be, like, a pen or something.
重点是我们看起来都超可爱
The important thing is we both look super-cute,
大家都会说
and everyone is gonna be, like,
那不是即将上映的《刀锋战士3》的
"Hey, is that Jessica Biel from the
主演杰西卡·贝尔吗
upcoming Blade: Trinity?''
我就会说我在《刀锋战士3》里有名的口头禅
And I'll say my famous Blade: Trinity catchphrase,
"别发呆了 刀锋战士"
"Stop goofin' around, Blade!"
你确定你去这个派对没问题吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay at this party?
每次和卡特里娜一起去 我们都会大吵一场
Whenever I went with Katrina, we'd always end up in a big fight.
我可不是卡特里娜 会很有趣的
Well, I'm not Katrina. This is gonna be fun.
好吧 可我知道你害怕木乃伊
Okay. I just know you're afraid of mummies.
而这是万圣节 我们可能会遇到木乃伊
And since it's Halloween, we might see some mummies.
我不怕木乃伊
I'm not afraid of mummies.
我只是不喜欢他们 因为过去的一件事
I just don't like them because of an incident... from my past.
你能保持警惕 别让那些恐怖的尸体靠近吗
Will you stay on the lookout and keep those creepy corpses away?
我会在心中记下笔记的
I'll be sure to make a mental note of it!
我是笔记本
I'm a notebook.
我不太懂我们的装扮
I'm not sure I get our costumes.
你是《醉宿》里的那个家伙
You're the guy from The Hangover.
第一部 今年刚上映的
The first one, which just came out this year.
为什么我要说"第一部"
I don't know why I said "First one",
《醉宿》只有一部啊 现在是2009年
Because there's only one Hangover movie, and it's 2009.
-你扮的是 -比约·博格宝宝
- And you are...? - Your Baby Bjorn Borg.
70年代的著名网球手
Famous '70s tennis player!
机器人元素是什么意思
And what's with the robot stuff?
博格人 出自《星际迷航》
Borg. From Star Trek?
你还是个宝宝
And you're also a baby?
《醉宿》里有个比约宝宝 比约·博格宝宝
In The Hangover, the guy had a Baby Bjorn. Baby Bjorn Borg.
-需要解释好多 -大家会懂的
- Seems like a lot of explaining. - People will get it.
不管怎样 一定会玩的很开心的
Anyway, we are going to have fun at this party!
你说马男波杰克也会去
You said BoJack Horseman is gonna be there?
天啊 我好紧张
Oh, my God. I'm so nervous.
我不紧张 每次和我的其中一个前妻一起去
I'm not! Every Halloween party I went to with one of my ex-wives,
万圣节派对 我们都会大吵一架
we'd get in a huge blow out.
你既有趣又随和 我大松一口气
I am so relieved that you are fun and easygoing,
不用担心再吵架啦
so there's no danger of that happening!
我们都爱派对真是太好啦 但更重要的是
I love that we both love parties. But more than that...
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Aw, I love you, too.
我也爱这些装扮
And I love these costumes!
不过再告诉我一遍 我们是扮作什么
But tell me one more time, what are these costumes?
我们是热门新社交媒体软件 推粮
We're new social media app sensation Tweed Feed!
它是图享和阅后即焚的合体
It's Insta plus Snapchat...
推粮
再加上朋友网
if they both boinked Friendster,
那个好像70年代挺火的
which I guess was a thing in the '70s?
相信我 这场派对一定会很带劲
Believe you me. This party is going to be dope. Booyah!
肯定会爽翻了
It'll be off the heezy fo' sheezy.
老天 会很疯狂的
OMG, it's gonna be cray-cray!
嗨爆 这肯定会是最棒的万圣节
Turnt! This is going to be the best Halloween ever!
马男波杰克
第五季第八集
我的第一次高大上好莱乌派对
My first fancy Hollywoo party.
"我准备好拍特写了"
"I'm ready for my close up!"
赞
Nice!
-日落大道 -我通常走喷泉大道
- Sunset Boulevard? - I usually take Fountain.
波杰克一定很爱万圣节
BoJack must really love halloween
每年都弄得这么盛大
if he has this big bash every year, huh?
没错 他对万圣节上瘾
Oh, yeah, he's a real fiend for the 'ween.
-你是谁 来这里做什么 -装得好
- Who are you and what are you doing here? - Good one!
假装不认识你的老朋友 花生酱先生
Pretending not to know your old friend Mr. Peanutbutter.
你来我家干什么
Why are you at my house?
还记得我邀请你来我的万圣节派对吗
Remember when I invited you to my Halloween party,
你说 你很想来 但是不能
and you said, you'd love to come, but couldn't
因为你要举办自己的万圣节派对
because you were having your own Halloween party?
对
Oh, right.
我的客人们随时会来
Well, I'm sure my guests will show up any minute,
所以 你们还是走吧
so, you should probably go.
我觉得 何不来个混合派对呢
Well, I figured, "Hey, why not have a crossover party?"
所以我把我的派对带来 等一下 你家啦
So, I brought my party, wait for it, to you!
那是史上第一次"等一下"
That was the first ever "Wait for it!"
现在是1993年
It's 1993!
请进 伙计们
Come on in, guys!
该死 你怎么来了
God damn it, why are you here?
去年的万圣节派对结束时
At the end of last year's Halloween party,
你说 "我们明年再办一次吧"
you said, "Let's do this again next year,"
过去的11年你每年万圣节派对都这样说
like you've said at every Halloween party for the last 11 years!
那听起来不像我说的话
That does not sound like me.
不 花生酱先生 派对常客 不
Oh, no. Mr. Peanutbutter? Partygoers? No. Is it--
没错
Sure is!
连续25年万圣节派对快乐
Happy "Your 25-Years-Running" Halloween Party!
万圣节 万圣节
Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween!
-万圣节 万圣节 -不要 拜托
- Hallo-ween! Hallo-ween! - No. Don't. Please.
不 听着
Don't. No. You see--
我们突然要开派对吗
So suddenly, we're having a party?
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you say this was happening?
因为我不想它发生
Because I hate that it happens.
我没有主动促成它发生
I take no action to make it happen.
每年 我都祈祷它不会发生
Every year, I pray that it won't happen,
但它还是不断发生
and it keeps happening anyway!
参加万圣节派对
I feel like an idiot
没有装扮 让我觉得自己很蠢
being at a Halloween party without a costume.
谁在乎 我没有节日服装
Who cares? I don't have a costume.
你身上穿的就是
Uh, you're wearing a costume.
你是说 从某种意义上说我们都穿了伪装
Do you mean, in the sense that we all wear costumes everyday,
虽然我们会向最亲近的人展露各种脸谱
such as we reveal facets of ourselves to those closest to us,
但我们最本真的一面却还是深藏不露的吗
but our truest selves remain hidden?
不 从某种意义上说你确实是穿了来自我们
No, in the sense that you are literally wearing a costume
-一起出演电视剧的角色服装 -对哦
- from the TV show we both work on. - Oh, yeah!
我去来德爱药店看看有什么能用的
I'll go to Rite Aid to see what I can throw together.
我回来之前别让派对冷场了
Don't let the party die down before I get back.
我绝对会让派对冷场的
I definitely will let it die down!
该死 万圣节派对
Oh, shit, the Halloween party.
请小心...抱歉 你能放个杯垫在...
Oh. Hey, careful with the-- I'm sorry. Can you put a coaster--
有谁能...
Can someone--?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表