剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
Is when that stranger behind the counter gave me that free churro,
这小小的善意之举中所流露出的同情
that small act of kindness showed more compassion
比我妈妈这辈子给予我的都要多
than my mother gave me her entire goddamn life.
好好对一个人能有多难
Like, how hard is it to do something nice for a person?
玩偶匣的那个女人甚至都不认识我
This woman at the Jack in the Box didn't even know me.
我是你的儿子啊
I'm your son.
我只有你啊
All I had was you!
我有一个朋友
I have this friend.
我初见她时
And right around when I first met her,
她父亲死了 我陪她去了葬礼
her dad died, and I actually went with her to the funeral.
几个月后 她告诉我她不明白为什么自己
And months later, she told me that she didn't understand
还是很难过 因为她从来就不喜欢她父亲
why she was still upset, because she never even liked her father.
我觉得很合理
It made sense to me,
因为我父亲死后我也经历过这样的阶段
because I went through the same thing when my dad died.
现在我又在经历这样的事
And I'm going through the same thing now.
你知道这是种怎样的感觉吗
You know what it's like?
就像那部《贝克》 泰德·丹森演的
It's like that show Becker, you know, with Ted Danson?
我整部剧都看了下来
I watched the entire run of that show,
希望剧情能变好 但却一直没有
hoping that it would get better, and it never did.
明明拥有各种天时地利
It had all the right pieces,
但就是...就是没办法结合起来
but it just-- It couldn't put them together.
这部剧被砍后
And when it got canceled,
我真的很难过 不是因为我喜欢那部剧
I was really bummed out, not because I liked the show,
而是因为我知道明明能拍得更好
but because I knew it could be so much better,
而现在没有机会了
and now it never would be.
这就是失去父母时的感觉
And that's what losing a parent is like.
就像《贝克》
It's like Becker.
突然间 你意识到
Suddenly, you realize
你再也不会拥有你想要的和谐关系了
you'll never have the good relationship you wanted,
本来只要他们还活着 就算你从来不会承认
and as long as they were alive, even though you'd never admit it,
你内心中总有那么愚蠢的一部分
part of you, the stupidest goddamn part of you,
依然抱着这种奢望
was still holding on to that chance.
等到这种奢望彻底化为乌有 你才意识到
And you didn't even realize it until that chance went away.
“我妈妈去世了 现在所有事都更糟了"
"My mother is dead, and everything is worse now."
因为现在我知道永远不会再有一个妈妈
Because now I know I will never have a mother
从房♥间那头看着我 说
who looks at me from across a room and says,
"马男波杰克 我看到你了"
"BoJack Horseman, I see you."
但我想知道了也好
But I guess it's good to know.
知道没有人会照顾着我也好
It's good to know that there is nobody looking out for me,
从来没有过 也永远不会有
that there never was, and there never will be.
不 知道我只能
No, it's good to know
依靠我自己也好
that I am the only one that I can depend on.
我现在知道了 很好 我知道了也好
And I know that now and it's good. It's good that I know that.
所以...我妈妈去世了也好
So... it's good my mother is dead.
废话多说[打死马]也没用
Well. No point beating a dead horse.
马男碧翠斯生于1938年
Beatrice Horseman was born in 1938,
死于2018年 我不知道...她想要什么
and she died in 2018, and I have no idea... what she wanted.
除非她想要的和我们都一样
Unless she just wanted what we all want...
被人看到
to be seen.
这里是殡仪馆B馆吗
Is this Funeral Parlor B?
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表